Face it, looxmaxing is cope

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
You have al these theries, methods, stategies whatever you wanna call it yet not a single guy who posts them has actually tested them and seen results. They are selling you a product marketing it using some asspulled theories.

Show me a user here who did mewing and it worked then posted rsults. Show me a user here who did bonesmashig and it worked then made a thread about it. NOT A SINGLE ONE. They post their method, then use some pics as proof that it works.

Noone ever fucking looxmaxes ffs. If you are meant to slay, you wil slay. I know fat gusy with gfs and every gymcel I know is a dirty little incel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 999, Ropemaxing and 4 others
you are right only dickmaxxing matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Slob and RichardSpencel
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Slob, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
I looksmaxed

mircopenis is better because women want the dick to be more like a vagina
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Aero, kobecel, Steve bachall and 2 others

It just works

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ulyc, kobecel, mojopin and 9 others
Yes it is indeed a cope. You know what cope is short for? A coping mechanism. People don't feel good about their apparance so they use maxing out what they can and then accepting it as a coping mechanism. Is it effective tho? Dependant from person to person, and what kinda flaws you have.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin, Steve bachall and 1 other person
surgerymaxxing is the way to go

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Ropemaxing, Slob and 1 other person
Natural looksmaxxing is mewing and oral posture from a young age (unsupported but likely), good haircut and nw2 maximum, skin care, low body fat, and fashion/style

After that you need to surgerymaxx carefully to fix flaws and not go crazy trying to become chad

Fillers also very good but temporary

The Koreans do all of this apart from the unproven mewing, they are better looksmaxxers then most of you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ropemaxing, kobecel, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 2 others
The stuff you mentioned isnt looksmaxing. Bonesmashing is pure autism. Mewing only prevents you from wrecking your face when younger.

Losing fat, skincare, fillers, and surgery are the only real looksmaxes.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, FailedNormie, kobecel and 9 others
being alive is cope!
Being chad is also cope btw.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
WE ARE ALL COPING!!!

Some methods/theories are cope, yes. But a lot of them aren’t. Skinmaxxing, gymcelling or hairmaxxing have all shown great results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and androidcel
If I could get my hairline down to Norwood 1, grow some stubble, gain some muscle as to not look like a twink and get rhinoplasty it would expand my dating options.

If I could get my hairline down to Norwood 1, grow some stubble, gain some muscle as to not look like a twink and get rhinoplasty it would expand my dating options.

going from 3 to 5 won't make any difference lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Zeta ascended
Some of us ascending through gymcelling such as myself, yet it is the most underrated method of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and kobecel
Some of us ascending through gymcelling such as myself, yet it is the most underrated method of looksmaxxing.

i gymcel and noone gives a sht about it lol. only guys tell me im buff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 54, Guests: 23)

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Natural looksmaxxing is mewing and oral posture from a young age (unsupported but likely), good haircut and nw2 maximum, skin care, low body fat, and fashion/style

After that you need to surgerymaxx carefully to fix flaws and not go crazy trying to become chad

Fillers also very good but temporary

The Koreans do all of this apart from the unproven mewing, they are better looksmaxxers then most of you
Koreans are more blackpilled than this forum. 40 percent of this country has undergone at least one plastic surgery procedure

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Slob and Deleted member 245
Koreans are more blackpilled than this forum. 40 percent of this country has undergone at least one plastic surgery procedure

The same brand of fillers cost less than half what they do in America. And they have Korean fillers that are even cheaper.

A lot of foreigners that come to Korea can’t cope with how looksmaxxed the population is

The same brand of fillers cost less than half what they do in America. And they have Korean fillers that are even cheaper.

A lot of foreigners that come to Korea can’t cope with how looksmaxxed the population is
i would def go but i think beauty standards are different there.

Looksmaxxing isn’t cope. You are not looksmaxxing if you‘re only discussing about looks theory

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Alexanderr and Lorsss
Agreed. It is all bullshit. Nobody here has successfully ascended.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, androidcel and Deleted member 39
You have al these theries, methods, stategies whatever you wanna call it yet not a single guy who posts them has actually tested them and seen results. They are selling you a product marketing it using some asspulled theories.

Show me a user here who did mewing and it worked then posted rsults. Show me a user here who did bonesmashig and it worked then made a thread about it. NOT A SINGLE ONE. They post their method, then use some pics as proof that it works.

Noone ever fucking looxmaxes ffs. If you are meant to slay, you wil slay. I know fat gusy with gfs and every gymcel I know is a dirty little incel.
It is because it is either:
  • costs too much money
  • is illegal, hard to access
  • people wussy out afraid to do something more than the basics

Like 80 percent of the site is like aged 14-20. If they want to looksmax they must first focus on attaining the money for it, which they don't.

We have all the theories technically but we don't have the money and the userbase.

Everyone is focused on ascending but going from a 4 to a 7,Will increase your dating pool massively

• +1
Reactions: Lux

I have personally gone on HGH and grown a bit => successful looksmaxing. Learned how to do my eyebrows right from looksmaxing sites which also added to my rating. Before I was sort of arching them & I didn't even understand that was unattractive in men.

These looksmaxing forums helped me break down my face and understand what I truly look like. Before I was being blue pilled by everyone and was completely clueless. Now I have complex knowledge about the numerous different mechanics that make up attractive and unattractive faces. It's better to take the red pill (original use of term) and cope with reality as it is than be naive, confused, or delusional. No one tried to make a profit off me.

I agree that bone-mashing is basically complete bs. You see guys referring to Wolff's law but in reality punching and damaging your cheekbones/ jaw is not something the dude was thinking his law would be applied to. Clear examples of it at work seem to have something to do with constant pressure, nearby muscles, and hypertrophy.

Mewing after growth plates have sealed should not make noticeable results. Wolff's law may actually apply more to mewing than bone mashing. In children this shit obviously has effects. For adults you can look at results of MSE to see that there is hypothetical change possible. However, I don't think its realistic for adults to achieve measurable/ noticeable bone structure change though mewing alone.

Ok,"coping" is a very misunderstood term and yes you could say that looksmaxing in general is coping. "Coping" as it is right now is a term should be split into 2 or 3 different words as there are different things it can refer to.

"Coping" as an overarching term:
  • Coping
    • Surviving
    • Enduring
    • Ex: Understanding that there is no hope and moving on with life
      • Ex Person: a 5'4 ethnic with completely recessed face and shit frame
      • A person like this just got to live with it and move on
  • Improving
    • Ex: getting a nose job and moving on.
    • Looksmaxing
  • Suffering
    • Sometimes- self delusion
      • Person will convince themselves somehow that they are better looking than they are
      • Ex: makes faces in mirror to hide the obvious problems with their faces from themselves
    • Leads to general unhappiness/ depression/ anger
    • Usually the problem with toxic people
    • Self hatred- can't move on
    • An extreme general Ex: A perpetrator of an acid attack who wants others to feel his pain from ugliness
    • More of Incel than looksmax

- if you actually read the whole post hope I got some good thought going🙃

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DoctorPMA, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person

jfl if you think looksmaxing is all about mewing or bonesmashing.

then why make long posts about it?
Because to come back and already have an organized plan when we will have the money.

Also there has been looksmaxing before after. @AstroSky's bonesmashing thread, but people doubt his results. @Bronze8 did HGH and showed his results and proved that he did the method. @Nibba ascended by gymcelling and skinmaxxing/hairmaxxing. @Alarico8 ascended through fat loss.

And lol @ ''Noone ever fucking looxmaxes ffs.'' Sure nigga, no one gets surgeries. No one gets custom cheekbones implant and becomes a model after bro (@Saiyan). No one gymcels and roidcels and get insane amount of validation with insta (David Laid).

Gambler, it's easy to deny everything related to looksmaxing when you have such a disgusting facial base to even work on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
@itsOVER did he ascend?

Yes, I think so. I've seen his before/afters and he's one if the rare cases who did legit improve a lot. Would find it plausible he was incel before and got laid after.

This is legit the only case I've seen though. Most gymcels end up like fatman, coping until the end of their days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Yes, I think so. I've seen his before/afters and he's one if the rare cases who did legit improve a lot. Would find it plausible he was incel before and got laid after.

This is legit the only case I've seen though. Most gymcels end up like fatman, coping until the end of their days.
ngl bro
your low bf transformation is letting me cope like crazy right now

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel