Face it, looxmaxing is cope

Yes
Friendly reminder that it's over

Only way is going under the knife
Hella expensive tho

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Incels basically failed the most important part of their life so ofc they "ll spend their spare time overanalazing what went wrong when it's too late anyway : a cruel fate .

I agree in the end it's a waste of time because unless the changes are gamebreaking it's meaningless : gaining 2 inch from HgH won't do jack shit to ur smv , the only thing u gain is some likes from randoms kids because you gave them hope : a fake one , and increasing the risk of getting a "surprise cancer" after 45y( if u plan to live this long ) / Getting better clothes if you look like shit i guarantee you , you just wasted your money/ Now concerning gymcelling you might get some lucky shots froms ugly girls who wants to try the buff dude but that's about it : A hole is better than nothing i guess

Which left skinmax and low bf being the most legits ones but who the FK who wants to looksmax doesn't do that?

You don't even know to browse looks sites for knowing this , We all do it and it didn't change shit.

The standard looksmax would only be a godsend for the absolutes ABOMINATIONS , the kid who would be 300 lbs / shitskin/no clothes /sub 6" but irl this type of case is hard to find : most ppls are are aware of the competition as a result are already doing the standard looksmax without trying too hard , so even if they try their hardest it will never be enough.

So some looksmax are definitly legit , however all the looksmaxing concerning the BONES unless surgery ( aka mewing/bonesmash/chew shit is definitly total bullshit ) is a huuuge fraud and in the end it's the most important part , so most incels are all at the same starting point : unless they have enough money for the knife they can't really looksmax at all.

TLRD: They know they are fighting a lost cause , but they wants the pussy ( who doesn't ?) too so they must keep coping going

@AstroSky

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You won't achieve much without surgerymaxing

• +1
Reactions: Aero
@AstroSky
Bonesmashing is good for conditioning bones for MMA or martial arts.
You have al these theries, methods, stategies whatever you wanna call it yet not a single guy who posts them has actually tested them and seen results. They are selling you a product marketing it using some asspulled theories.

Show me a user here who did mewing and it worked then posted rsults. Show me a user here who did bonesmashig and it worked then made a thread about it. NOT A SINGLE ONE. They post their method, then use some pics as proof that it works.

Noone ever fucking looxmaxes ffs. If you are meant to slay, you wil slay. I know fat gusy with gfs and every gymcel I know is a dirty little incel.
Why don’t you believe putting some effort into your appearance will make you look better?