face moggers are always between 5'8 to 6’

vamptriad

vamptriad

It's not time for it to over
Most Chads are in that height range, since those you call heightmoggers are ogres who grew legs instead of their facial structure, seeing a 6'+ chad it’s only seen on social media, girls that said they prefer boys who are taller than 6' is only said by mostly tall girls of average height, which ARE VERY FEW compared to the average height of a woman around the world. if you leave your house and touch grass, you won't see women saying I want a guy specifically more taller than 6' :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, HTN_Mentalcel, Clark69 and 23 others

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, zharupodrugu, looksmac and 3 others
its cuz god knows they would be to powerful if they were 6'4

• +1
Reactions: deusvulture, Kaz, datboijj and 4 others
not true I'm a manlet

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Most Chads are in that height range, since those you call heightmoggers are ogres who grew legs instead of their facial structure, seeing a 6' chad it’s only seen on social media, girls that said they prefer boys who are taller than 6' is only said by mostly tall girls of average height, which ARE VERY FEW compared to the average height of a woman around the world. if you leave your house and touch grass, you won't see women saying I want a guy specifically more taller than 6' :feelsuhh:
chico? ig rare case?

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad
Most Chads are in that height range, since those you call heightmoggers are ogres who grew legs instead of their facial structure, seeing a 6'+ chad it’s only seen on social media, girls that said they prefer boys who are taller than 6' is only said by mostly tall girls of average height, which ARE VERY FEW compared to the average height of a woman around the world. if you leave your house and touch grass, you won't see women saying I want a guy specifically more taller than 6' :feelsuhh:
Miguelito liru solos

you won't see women saying I want a guy specifically more taller than 6' :feelsuhh:
Right there was where the point you was making became false. Dont believe what women say, just remember how they glazing they ogre friends in instagram comments. Only believe what they do instead. They won't say it but its genetically coded in them to prefer taller males, and thats a fact no matter what they say.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, terrorblade and justropemaxbro
u can get away with it as long as ur face looks good (minimum HTN,avg frame)

Last edited:
Most Chads are in that height range, since those you call heightmoggers are ogres who grew legs instead of their facial structure, seeing a 6' chad it’s only seen on social media, girls that said they prefer boys who are taller than 6' is only said by mostly tall girls of average height, which ARE VERY FEW compared to the average height of a woman around the world. if you leave your house and touch grass, you won't see women saying I want a guy specifically more taller than 6' :feelsuhh:
what you said about height is complete cope, but yes the taller someone is the more likely it is for their face to be more fucked/have more assymmetry. This is why I always said 6'0 to 6'2 (maximum 6'3) is ideal height for men. Anything less and you are a manlet and anything more your face tends to be more shit. Also 6'3 and up its very hard to fill out your frame naturally without using roids, you need to really have top tier muscle building genetics or frankly you will always be a lanklet or will build muscle but never be at low bf, which is way more important for your face anyway. Face is first but physical presence is a must if you want to be seen as a sex object, so height and frame are non-negotiable too

• +1
Reactions: deusvulture, terrorblade and kanderior
Right there was where the point you was making became false. Dont believe what women say, just remember how they glazing they ogre friends in instagram comments. Only believe what they do instead. They won't say it but its genetically coded in them to prefer taller males, and thats a fact no matter what they say.
Real

Are average height guys more handsome or are there simply far more of them so the highlights of the average tend to have much better faces?

Are average height guys more handsome or are there simply far more of them so the highlights of the average tend to have much better faces?
those of average height tend to have Chads faces

its cuz short guys tend to max out their stats in order to cope with their height jus like me

It’s actually true lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Kamui
its cuz short guys tend to max out their stats in order to cope with their height jus like me
but at least your bone size was for your face, not for your legs like blackopscel

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpeg
    IMG_0152.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
what you said about height is complete cope, but yes the taller someone is the more likely it is for their face to be more fucked/have more assymmetry. This is why I always said 6'0 to 6'2 (maximum 6'3) is ideal height for men. Anything less and you are a manlet and anything more your face tends to be more shit. Also 6'3 and up its very hard to fill out your frame naturally without using roids, you need to really have top tier muscle building genetics or frankly you will always be a lanklet or will build muscle but never be at low bf, which is way more important for your face anyway. Face is first but physical presence is a must if you want to be seen as a sex object, so height and frame are non-negotiable too
I agree, if you go above 6'4 you look like a fucking skinwalker

The 3 biggest chad i know are all between 5’9-6’1

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and vamptriad
only true if the 6'2" guy is a normie/ugly.
Even so, as I mentioned, seeing a Chad that measures more than 6'+ is something very rare since the vast majority are disproportionate skull asses

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Even so, as I mentioned, seeing a Chad that measures more than 6'+ is something very rare since the vast majority are disproportionate skull asses
Made sense.

downtown nyc has so many tall moggers it’s like a magnet for high percentile humans where they’re average life is way different compared to any normal person given the cost alone

How tall are you ?

downtown nyc has so many tall moggers it’s like a magnet for high percentile humans where they’re average life is way different compared to any normal person given the cost alone
but only in that place of all that I have been, and yes, what you say is true, I went there once when I went on a trip

Cherry-picking. go outside and see if you found 6’2+ Chad

and this is not cherry-picking
That is the definition of cherry picking.

6'4

Bastien De Bels

6'2

6'7

6'4

These examples I give are also cherry-picking.

The best looking guy I know IRL is 6'4. The whole ogre / horse-face phenomena only occurs in those with an abnormality with their hormones, which is what causes them to grow tall, but the majority of tall people won't have this, and therefore are just as likely to be as good looking as the rest of the population.

What I would say though, is that the majority of good looking guys will most likely be average height for their ethnicity / nation, due to the likely hood of being either taller or shorter than average and also good looking will be less due to probability.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, Heinrich Schmidt and theonewhocantascend
*5’10-6’2

View attachment 2839907
6'4

View attachment 2839915
6'2

View attachment 2839918
6'7

View attachment 2839925
6'4

The best looking guy I know IRL is 6'4. The whole ogre / horse-face phenomena only occurs in those with an abnormality with their hormones, which is what causes them to grow tall, but the majority of tall people won't have this, and therefore are just as likely to be as good looking as the rest of the population.

What I would say though, is that the majority of good looking guys will most likely be average height for their ethnicity / nation, due to the likely hood of being either taller or shorter than average and also good looking will be less due to probability.
At least I can see the 5'8 - 6' Chads in real life :lul:. not them who were genetically lucky not to be born deformed and you can see them only in internet, and the majority lies about their height

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
6'4 white HTN is gigachad irl, kys.

At least I can see the 5'8 - 6' Chads in real life :lul:. not them who were genetically lucky not to be born deformed and you can see them only in internet, and the majority lies about their height
-5'8
-CHAD
:feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

View attachment 2839907
6'4

View attachment 2839915
6'2

View attachment 2839918
6'7

View attachment 2839925
6'4

Horse face is not bad for men though.
Unless you literally look like that ugly ass mf from Friends.

JFL at these wide short faced trannies thinking they mog Ryan Gosling cause of "muh compact mid face"
As a man you are SUPPOSED to have somewhat of a long mid face.
Just shows how much Tall dudes T-mog manlets.

Idc 5’10 and proud and probably face mog you fucking incel cock
LOL I'm 6'2 you'd look like a bitch next to me.
Also JFL at using incel as in insult at a place like this. :ogre:

Face won't get girls wet like height does.
Just look at all the TikTok memes.
In 2024 being tall and jacked is law.

• JFL
Reactions: vamptriad