Face > NT > Height

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
been in Prague for 3 days now, taking 6-8 hr strolls everyday exploring the city, and literally the amount of couples I've seen that were shorter than me (I'm 175cm, 177cm frauded) was insane. I'm literally mogging 50% of males there, the fuck? getting smiles from girls on the street n shit, basically the same experience as in Croatia. Slavic girls >> Western hoes tbhngl

Sure there were some couples where the guy was a lot taller, but by far I've seen more couples that were height matched, or the male just slightly taller than the female.

JFL getting a LL if ure 170-175cm - work on ur face and NT first

to improve NT/anxiety just take benzodiazepines, and drink alcohol. however if you're gonna mix both, don't take too much alcohol or ull pass the fuck out

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, ElBastardo, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
They somrthingelse

been in Prague for 3 days now, taking 6-8 hr strolls everyday exploring the city, and literally the amount of couples I've seen that were shorter than me (I'm 175cm, 177cm frauded) was insane. I'm literally mogging 50% of males there, the fuck? getting smiles from girls on the street n shit, basically the same experience as in Croatia. Slavic girls >> Western hoes tbhngl

Sure there were some couples where the guy was a lot taller, but by far I've seen more couples that were height matched, or the male just slightly taller than the female.

JFL getting a LL if ure 170-175cm - work on ur face and NT first

to improve NT/anxiety just take benzodiazepines, and drink alcohol. however if you're gonna mix both, don't take too much alcohol or ull pass the fuck out
Cope tbh exception doesn't change the rule its face>height>nt

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
I mostly agree with you but casually telling people to take benzos for something as trivial as this is very fucked up. Guys, stay away from benzos as much as you can unless you're mentally crippled without them and a doctor has prescribed them to you, that shit can fuck you up for life.

• +1
Reactions: insecurehtn, Deleted member 27789 and autistic_tendencies
I mostly agree with you but casually telling people to take benzos for something as trivial as this is very fucked up. Guys, stay away from benzos as much as you can unless you're mentally crippled without them and a doctor has prescribed them to you, that shit can fuck you up for life.
Yeah alters your brain chemistry and could be a looksmin down the road (bloating), scary stuff

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Girls laughing at you = IOIs

Ok

Face>>>>>height>>>>nt order will stay same till 2800

What psycho strolls around for 8 hours a day
someone who wants to make use of their holidays, and exlore the city and culture? sure you can only spend your holiday to go to clubs, and fuck whores if you're into that shit.

I rather visit cafes, bars and meet and talk to new people.

that's the problem with most inkwells. they sit all day at home, not socializing, don't know how to flirt, have no interesting life stories to tell - besides their rank in Fortnite/PUBG/Runescape.

So obv if they somehow manage to get a date with girl, the conversations will turn awkward really quick, because zoomer girls have experienced all these things)
(traveling etc.), but the inkwels lack behind in all these skills

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
someone who wants to make use of their holidays, and exlore the city and culture? sure you can only spend your holiday to go to clubs, and fuck whores if you're into that shit.

Good interests, and even if you're out for 8 hours you are at home for around 8 hours if you sleep as much. Completely normal time spending for holidays.

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash

that's the problem with most inkwells. they sit all day at home, not socializing, don't know how to flirt, have no interesting life stories to tell - besides their rank in Fortnite/PUBG/Runescape.

So obv if they somehow manage to get a date with girl, the conversations will turn awkward really quick, because zoomer girls have experienced all these things)
(traveling etc.), but the inkwels lack behind in all these skills
Going out for the day and strolling for 8 hours is very different
Strolling is aimless walking

Going out it doing something usually planned
Your wording just sucks