Face pulling

Sam

Sam

Iron
Apparently the dowen appliance is better than the cope and ropes appliance. The thing that I don't like about the dowen appliance is that you can't use the face bow with it. I want to fix my under bite. My orthodontist gave me bands but I I'm not going to use them.
20200224 115953

I want to fix my underbite as fast as I can. Also I want to get forward growth and ccw.
Should i tell my orthodontist that I'm face pulling and not using bands or keep it a secret and lie to him and tell him I'm wearing bands?

What appliance should i make/use. I would like the better one but since the dowen appliance isint compatible with the bow mabey the cope one is better?

Attachments

• 20200224_115953.jpg
    20200224_115953.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 13
tell your ortho you want to do maxillary protraction and you saw study’s on adults that it can work, he might just kick you out if you don’t wear your rubber bands and your underbite progress doesn’t progress if u don’t tell him something, or else I just wouldn’t tell him

Tell him you dont want to wear the bands

Get the facebow from copeandrope
Youd need an appliance to attach it to though

Tell him you dont want to wear the bands

Get the facebow from copeandrope
Youd need an appliance to attach it to though
Are you talking about this one?
Do you think I should be fine I don't want to just move my alivoid bone and look chimp like.
I would like to use the dowen but it's kinda weird with the nails
Screenshot 20200325 150810

tell your ortho you want to do maxillary protraction and you saw study’s on adults that it can work, he might just kick you out if you don’t wear your rubber bands and your underbite progress doesn’t progress if u don’t tell him something, or else I just wouldn’t tell him
I think ima just do it secretly and tell him I'm wearing bands

I think ima just do it secretly and tell him I'm wearing bands
What in the high inhib? Grow a pair of balls and tell him you don't want to wear them

• +1
Reactions: Elias
u are chick 100%