Face reveal pill is brutal

murdah

murdah

Imagine missing out on million dollar deals and a gaming career all because of how subhuman you look… The world is one sick joke, looks are truly all that matter to an extent. Another instance is dream who got utterly eviscerated on twitter by pretty much everyone And honestly, dream was an MTN facially, not even ugly or repulsive at all. I’m 99% certain that having a mogger face and being a popular gaming youtuber is one of the best life experiences one can have

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, stunna, ElTruecel and 4 others
The ginger in the screenshot mogs me hard.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei and Deleted member 30679
i did a face reveal on my channel last year and no one roasted me. i guess i’m chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, shabby890, ElTruecel and 2 others
@moggathon @anthony111553 @Ricky212 @kebab

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Still don't know why he chose to record the video at such an autistic angle lmao. Would've still been mocked no matter what if not HTN+ due to reputation failo but I can't imagine the left side of his face is bad enough for him to have to fraud so openly like that

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, tombradylover, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
The internet bullied dream so hard for his looks he put the mask back on. This is why you never trust normies.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ElTruecel and murdah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and GabachoCopium
The impact is had on dizzy was worse than dream. But everyone just made fun of dream because of how annoying his fanbase was he wasn’t attractive though legit just very clearly average.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and murdah
Imagine missing out on million dollar deals and a gaming career all because of how subhuman you look… The world is one sick joke, looks are truly all that matter to an extent. Another instance is dream who got utterly eviscerated on twitter by pretty much everyone And honestly, dream was an MTN facially, not even ugly or repulsive at all. I’m 99% certain that having a mogger face and being a popular gaming youtuber is one of the best life experiences one can have

‘Awwwww’ = ugly ‘He’s cute’ = young pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Corpse's reveal was even more brutsl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I’m too normie for this bone press stuff. Idek who dream is.

They hated on dream because he’s a dude and not attractive. His looksmatch would’ve got 99% great feed back.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and !MagicMan777
I rot on the internet while also knowing absolutely no internet lore
Idk how you’ve never heard of dream though, hes been on every social media app for years

The internet bullied dream so hard for his looks he put the mask back on. This is why you never trust normies.
Only because he paid people to make fake reactions acting like he was a gigachad

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and FaceandBBC
They hated on dream because he’s a dude and not attractive. His looksmatch would’ve got 99% great feed back.
Dream is actually a decent looking dude and 6’2. He looks like Jack Harlow, a Jew girls thirst over

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
He’s average. His features are to small for his face and h his front profile is bad. Harlow has harmony. Dream barely has any.
Really? I think dream is better looking tbh, cheeks are too wide tho

Idk how you’ve never heard of dream though, hes been on every social media app for years

I only know him thanks to black pill videos, I am a 29 year old boomer who never got the appeal of streaming (besides with japanese vtubers)

If you deviate enough from the norm the algorithm will NEVER recommend you mainstream channels and thanks God for that

Last edited:
mogs me uniroically

It’s his fault

He’s a faggot because he has millions of dollars, could get the best personal trainer, could fix his fucked up jaw that is probably asphyxiating him while he sleeps, idek how it’s possible to breathe with a jaw like that he’s legit deformed and has every asset to improve