thanks for using my morph by the way

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15343 and ifyouwannabemylover
true, face shape and build is the reason why my 5'7 friend never looked short

• +1
Reactions: John124
don't see it

Its about proportions and perception.

The head looks larger in the unmorphed pic which makes the body look smaller in relation.
The opposite happens when the head looks smaller because of the leaner face and the body looks bigger in relation.

And on top of that you assume that his body is more muscular when you see the lean face than when you see the bloated face because a bloated face obv doesn’t really match with a trained physique

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15343, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
Its about proportions and perception.

The head looks larger in the unmorphed pic which makes the body look smaller in relation.
The opposite happens when the head looks smaller because of the leaner face and the body looks bigger in relation.

And on top of that you assume that his body is more muscular when you see the lean face than when you see the bloated face because a bloated face obv doesn’t really match with a trained physique

Yep proportions and ratios are very important

Limb length a lone can make people appear taller than they really are. Long limbs will always look taller than short limbs even if 2 people are the same height especially in clothes.

Same as with body proportions, your frame can appear big if your waist and hips are smaller in comparison to your shoulder and ribcage.

and as OP mentioned, tall skull makes you perceive the person to be taller. This is why I say that FACE is the most important because every clue about a person can be picked up on their FACE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15343
Yep proportions and ratios are very important

Limb length a lone can make people appear taller than they really are. Long limbs will always look taller than short limbs even if 2 people are the same height especially in clothes.

View attachment 1340125

Same as with body proportions, your frame can appear big if your waist and hips are smaller in comparison to your shoulder and ribcage.

and as OP mentioned, tall skull makes you perceive the person to be taller. This is why I say that FACE is the most important because every clue about a person can be picked up on their FACE.
Sometimes I observed the opposite tbh men with larger upper bodies seem "bigger"

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Sometimes I observed the opposite tbh men with larger upper bodies seem "bigger"

Yeah but that bigger would be in frame, as in they look wider not in height but in overall mass if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343
Yeah but that bigger would be in frame, as in they look wider not in height but in overall mass if that makes sense
I think benedict cumberbatch is a very good example he is thin and a long torso guy and also has a lean looking face so he looks a lot taller than he is (5'11.5")