Face shape website for men (INCELS GTFIH)

toptrunk

toptrunk

Iron

This website was created for the sole purpose of the various male face shapes that range from common to uncommon.

Despite how most of us feel about our faces, depending on the hairstyle and face shape, we can bring out our best features.

This website has multiple articles and references to the type of styles that would suit your face based off hairstyles, beard styles and even sideburns.

I’m posting this here because most of my life I’ve had bad haircuts due to me not realizing my face shape and which styles suit it the best which made me think I was uglier than I really am when in reality I was just sporting a bad haircut

(SN: not promising ascension but you would definitely get a 0.5-2 points on the looks scale if applied properly)

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 18840
pathetic site for pathetic old men obsessed with looking like they have status but they haven't realised that it isn't the 40's anymore

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Hero of the Imperium and toptrunk
pathetic site for pathetic old men obsessed with looking like they have status but they haven't realised that it isn't the 40's anymore
I think you in the wrong section bud jus go to face shape guide and figure out which haircut works with your face shape

Or jus keep coping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Face shape is uneducated hairdresser talk. Their examples of "diamond" faces are "square" faces with narrow chins...can't take that seriously.
Bigonial width, bizygomatic width and temporal width are more accurate and way less missleading than "face shapes" but aren't as easy to market to normies.
The images are useful to illustrate how a haircuit may look, but that's it. They also don't take into account the hairline, they think it is the "forehead shape" (every hairdresser I've talked to is like that). I have the "heart" shaped face with quite wide zygos and narrow jaw, but have norwood 1.5 and curtains haircut so my zygos appear smaller and my jaw more proportional. Once I do a hairline transplant and jaw surgery I'll change to a different hairstyle.

If you plan to get surgery or understand how you look like and why, "face shapes" are very misleading and inaccurate, avoid like the plague. Every bit of info needed is in this forum, no need for hipster boomer hairdresser talk.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Danish_Retard
Face shape is uneducated hairdresser talk. Their examples of "diamond" faces are "square" faces with narrow chins...can't take that seriously.
Bigonial width, bizygomatic width and temporal width are more accurate and way less missleading than "face shapes" but aren't as easy to market to normies.
The images are useful to illustrate how a haircuit may look, but that's it. They also don't take into account the hairline, they think it is the "forehead shape" (every hairdresser I've talked to is like that). I have the "heart" shaped face with quite wide zygos and narrow jaw, but have norwood 1.5 and curtains haircut so my zygos appear smaller and my jaw more proportional. Once I do a hairline transplant and jaw surgery I'll change to a different hairstyle.

If you plan to get surgery or understand how you look like and why, "face shapes" are very misleading and inaccurate, avoid like the plague. Every bit of info needed is in this forum, no need for hipster boomer hairdresser talk.
I can agree with some points but the main thing you said was face shapes are very easy to market to normies. Normies don’t understand words like “bigonial width” “bizygomatic width” which is very off putting.

Also, people are simple and the simpler things are for them, the better. I’m sure if everybody had money for surgery, we would all ascend. Not very likely. But, I’m sure most of us, if not all, have money for a haircut that could slightly improve our appearance, if we had basic knowledge prior about the way our face shape is.

I don’t think this is an all-in-one fix, more like a strategic way of getting a haircut instead of following the new trend and thinking just because chad can pull it off, I can too.

Besides, it’s just soft-maxing, it’s literally the minimalistic way of handsling a bigger problem. For some, it could be the way your hair is styled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18052 and NegativeNorwood