face>status>body>height>money

5.5/10 face can "slay"? No chance bro.
Yes he can do well but dear lord if he wants to slay it would be a lot of below average women to his bucket list.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19036
It's true, at the end of the day nothing can compete if your dick is less than 5 inches.

Shit bro, it's over for you:feelskek:
over if its less than 5inches. you would be ashamed all the time you tryna fuck

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
says the volcel that would mog me even though he is way fatter. if you are fat and still average looking while being fat, that means you will be way higher than average if you leanmaxxx.

how tf bitches are gonna see your big ass dick wo being close to you? you wanna get the sex offender registration?
Dick is no.1 for ltr face height and body are just to get the ltr after that you need a good dick keep her satisfied

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
5.5/10 face can "slay"? No chance bro.
Yes he can do well but dear lord if he wants to slay it would be a lot of below average women to his bucket list.
no ofc he woulnt be able to slay like a chad, i meant fucking enough to satisfy himself.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Dick is no.1 for ltr face height and body are just to get the ltr after that you need a good dick keep her satisfied
based and true

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Erik-Jón
no ofc he woulnt be able to slay like a chad, i meant fucking enough to satisfy himself.
Yes i agree with that. But be careful when you say the word "slay", images of hot young women come to my mind

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón