Face tan

195cm

195cm

skullcel
My face won't tan anymore since last year, it will just stay really pale in comparison to my body. What the fuck is this shit and how to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: Frontal, Lorsss and Deleted member 1106
white coloring is ideal. just get some smoothing products, get rid of acne if you have it etc

• +1
Reactions: Frontal and Wannabe6ft2
white coloring is ideal. just get some smoothing products, get rid of acne if you have it etc
Im going to Croatia, Italy and Spain next month and I dont want my body to be dark and face pale. Does not matter how much sun cream I will put on my body, it will turn pretty dark. It will just look really strange.

Im going to Croatia, Italy and Spain next month and I dont want my body to be dark and face pale. Does not matter how much sun cream I will put on my body, it will turn pretty dark. It will just look really strange.
if carotene has not worled with you I suggest using fake tan creams, the one used by bodybuilders

No bro tanned white is ideal.

Looking pasty and shit doesn’t look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, samm735 and 195cm
if carotene has not worled with you I suggest using fake tan creams, the one used by bodybuilders
I was looking at fake tan creams, but it needs to match my natural body color. If my face really doesn't tan after my vacation, I will try out self tanning creams.

pale is good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Frontal, Wannabe6ft2 and 1 other person
Ask that fake tan guy on here who thinks he is a 9/10

Tan seems cool in certain cultures.

try to stay as white as possible bro.
Unless you are absolutely sure that it won't make you look more ethnic.

try to stay as white as possible bro.
Unless you are absolutely sure that it won't make you look more ethnic.
I get a body tan really easy, so it will be impossible to stay white. I will end up like the picture below. Looked like that last summer and it looked fucking disgusting.

I get a body tan really easy, so it will be impossible to stay white. I will end up like the picture below. Looked like that last summer and it looked fucking disgusting.
View attachment 71487
kek
better than looking curry i guess

• JFL
Reactions: 195cm
Glowing skin is proven to be more attractive

View attachment 71489
Pale skin is not preferable
the guy on the right is better looking jfl
and you can be pale and still have glowing healthy skin[think vampires]
the guy on the right isnt even really tanned but change his skin to snow white and see

the guy on the right is better looking jfl
and you can be pale and still have glowing healthy skin[think vampires]
the guy on the right isnt even really tanned but change his skin to snow white and see
There is no ideal JFL

I went to many websites some women prefer pale while other prefer tanned men

I my self I like pale girls. being fair is positive trait

Those guys are famous among women for being super attractive and most of them have fair skin

A little tan is good like Matt bomer in the last picture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Thushespokeofit