Face-taping, the next potential looksmax?

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
As you all know I spam this forum with all kinds of innovative shit, today we'll be talking about face-taping. Before we do that though, let's talk about something else:

Sleep. It seems like every-time a person doesn't sleep long enough his face starts sagging and he starts getting under-eye circles, what's the idea behind that? It doesn't seem like skin anywhere else is starting to sag, so why does it happen?
Mostly likely the reason behind it is the skin actually stretching from gravity. When you sleep, there's not that much downwards gravity acting on your face, so your skin can tighten again.

In theory the skin cells are constantly reacting to various changes in the skin, if the skin is being stretched out the skin will start growing, if the skin is being compressed, the skin starts shrinking. Not only that, but even the amount of fat in the skin is determined by this process, where stretching reduces the amount of fat, while compression increases it:

So if our face is constantly being stretched downwards, what will be the net effect on the face? Sagging skin and a slow relocation of fat away from upper face and towards the lower face. Funnily enough, that's exactly what happens in aging, the fat on the lower face becomes thicker and the fat on the upper face becomes thinner.

So all of this brings us to: Face-taping. Simply, face-taping is a safe way to ensure the lower part of the face is being stretched and the upper part is being compressed, all of that during sleep. All you do is use some form of tape to move your cheek fat upwards and sleep on that.

Also interesting to note is that the malaris muscle, a muscle I made a thread over, actually does exactly that, it raises your facial fat. Malaris tension during sleep may be important. But it's hard to sleep while tensing your face, so, why not just tape it?

Pic related:

4f367f355cf2d9928280695b21ccc56a

Also the Koreans have something similar they use:

View attachment Silicone-V-Face-Mask-Lifting-V-Line-Shape-Face-Lift-UP-Facial-Slimming-Bandage-Mask-Cheek.jpg...webp

Personally, I think this might actually shorten your lower third and cause the maxilla to retract so I don't think it's that smart, but it seems to work well:
Maxresdefault

PhD Perfect Lifting Mask15

This might all be photo-shopped though, but in theory it should work, just don't buy those stupid masks they'll probably give you recession.

Thoughts????

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ChristianChad, .👽. and 13 others
Sigh. :cautious::cautious:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and SkinjobCatastrophe
So what effects would mouth taping have on the face?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
This could also potentially help balding, during aging skin stretching downwards away from the skull makes the fat layer thinner in the skull, which has negative effect on hair growth.
So what effects would mouth taping have on the face?
It will remove face bloat on lower face, it will give more fullness to upper face, it will remove under-eye circles, it may promote hair growth in eyebrow, eyelashes and head hair, it will give you that under-eye puffiness that chico has.(aegyo sal), it should also give you more eye hooding etc...

Honestly just lift your skin up right now, for me it gives me at least 2 PSL.

All of this only if it actually works of course.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lawton88, 189, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and SkinjobCatastrophe
This could also potentially help balding, during aging skin stretching downwards away from the skull makes the fat layer thinner in the skull, which has negative effect on hair growth.

It will remove face bloat on lower face, it will give more fullness to upper face, it will remove under-eye circles, it may promote hair growth in eyebrow, eyelashes and head hair, it will give you that under-eye puffiness that chico has.(aegyo sal), it should also give you more eye hooding etc...

Lol ur bald

no, you spam this forum with shit period.
That's the point? Finding a golden nugget in a pile of shit. Once I ascend I won't even make a TL;DR, you faggots will have to fucking go through my post history digging this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Jew_Supremacist and 1 other person
Lol ur bald
I am not, I am already taking pre-emptive steps like rubbing coconut oil and castor oil every few weeks, it's pretty great for eyelash growth btw.

Wow, you've made a post to do something other than verbally d r a i n Salludon's balls. It's an improvement.
Salludon is god, who gave you permission to even mention that name?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, N1c, Ryan and 1 other person
I am not, I am already taking pre-emptive steps like rubbing coconut oil and castor oil every few weeks, it's pretty great for eyelash growth btw.
Wtf I thought u were @Baldingman1998 for some reason, my bad

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Wtf I thought u were @Baldingman1998 for some reason, my bad
Nah bro, I am high estrogen as fuck I have a fuckton of hair.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 12669
Wow, you've made a post to do something other than verbally d r a i n Salludon's balls. It's an improvement.
U know why i replied i replied to u cuz i was waiting for this"salludon cock sucker " joke.. Getting old ngl
Screenshot 20210601 231547 comandroidchrome
:lul::lul::lul:or am i? :feelshah:

Last edited:
Nah bro, I am high estrogen as fuck I have a fuckton of hair.
Testosterone doesn't make you bald, in fact it makes your hair thick.. it's DHT which inhibits hair growth I believe.

Ngl i am gonna try this boyo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you want i keep u posted over a month

Ngl i am gonna try this boyo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you want i keep u posted over a month
Do it, I am buying kine tape tomorrow, about 2.5-3cm should be enough in width. Then I'll just tape my face skin so that the lower part goes up.

the more you stretch the looser it gets

Hello, guys, for those still following my threads and lurking:

I have found some new information on why this may work even stronger than I expected:

Apparently the skin in your face is held by ligaments, now if you've ever done PE(Penis Enlargment) you'll know that the whole idea of PE is stretching the ligaments out. Obviously with aging, the ligaments in the face get stretched out by gravity. Especially if your sleeping position is shit you may stretch out your ligaments in the face as well.

Now, ligaments constantly change their size, they either get longer or shorter, they always try to maintain a balance between flexibility and strength, thus when compressed they grow shorter and when stretched they will grow longer.

This may be a slow process though, I once made a thread about stretching the face by force, I should try that again. In theory, with cold water, intense stretches will create micro-trauma that will eventually shorten the ligaments through inflammation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 189 and LastHopeForNorman
anyone doing this lol?

Does doing ems on tge malarus actually work or is it one of your shitposts?

anyone doing this lol?
I tried, it seemed to work but it gave headache, there needs to be some other way than taping to forehead because the frontal lobe muscles become too tense.

dont know sounds kinda dumb to me.

Hello, guys, for those still following my threads and lurking:

I have found some new information on why this may work even stronger than I expected:

Apparently the skin in your face is held by ligaments, now if you've ever done PE(Penis Enlargment) you'll know that the whole idea of PE is stretching the ligaments out. Obviously with aging, the ligaments in the face get stretched out by gravity. Especially if your sleeping position is shit you may stretch out your ligaments in the face as well.

Now, ligaments constantly change their size, they either get longer or shorter, they always try to maintain a balance between flexibility and strength, thus when compressed they grow shorter and when stretched they will grow longer.

This may be a slow process though, I once made a thread about stretching the face by force, I should try that again. In theory, with cold water, intense stretches will create micro-trauma that will eventually shorten the ligaments through inflammation.

hold the fuk up

you say compressed it grows shorter and then stretched it grows longer

so are you saying hanging upside down will actually make your face sag even more?

Also is there a guide on where and how to exactly put the tape?

Also is this the same shit as frownies?

and are you suppose to lift the face up with the tape or just put tape on it?

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
You done this?

Maybe gravity pulling at any direction causes the face ligaments to weaken and fat pads to lower

so tapping could counteract this

that first pic is legit results

Do you believe this is why some people claim inversion gives better hair growth and can have a small face lift type effect over time?

Thoughts on upside-down hanging op ?

thats just fat being redirected to a different place

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
If I tape my eyebrows to the back of my head will my hairline move forward?

Ok OP, how would I go about doing this ?

Because I also want to strech the upper facial skin outwards, and upwards, at the malaris level,

which would theoretically induce the common "face lift" effect in the midface area,

BUT, at the same time, I would also want to be compressing the upper facial skin to a degree, for the fat to go or stay there, which would be the opposite motion of stretching the skin upwards and outwards, wouldn't it?

About the lower face fat, my guess we would have to stretch the skin downwards and out wards, or even upwards as well, so that the stretching part will prevent the upper facial fat from descending and settling in the lower face area?

I am autistic about this, AND NO, I'm NOT OVERTHINKING THINGS HERE,

OP IS RIGHT, THAT SHIT IS IMOPRTANT lol.

Please everyone here help me make sense of an optimal way to do this during sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
thats just fat being redirected to a different place
Yes, that's "just" that indeed, but the aesthetic consequences of this process are huge in the long-run IMO,

therefore we have to find ways to stop this process from happening.

Now I'm autistic about looksmaxxing, so from now on I think I'll be living lying down as much as possible when I'm alone,

like, instead of studying or working sitting at my desk (about 5-6 hours daily), now I'll be doing all that shit lying down on my bed, because things pile up when you add the days,weeks, months and years.

Yes, that's "just" that indeed, but the aesthetic consequences of this process are huge in the long-run IMO,

therefore we have to find ways to stop this process from happening.

Now I'm autistic about looksmaxxing, so from now on I think I'll be living lying down as much as possible when I'm alone,

like, instead of studying or working sitting at my desk (about 5-6 hours daily), now I'll be doing all that shit lying down on my bed, because things pile up when you add the days,weeks, months and years.
theres no use to it if you are really looksmaxing. you should be low bf and it wont have an insane effect on you if you are.

would selective facelift be a surgical method of doing this? jfl at taping your face every day