• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Deleted member 6475

Deleted member 6475

Six Feet Under
Original

original.png

Morph made by @Deliciadecu

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto @DharkDC @Toodlydood @Copemaxxing @IncelWithNoLuck @thinwhiteduke @Mathafack @streege @her @Won'tStopNoodling @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234 @youngmaxxing @Original @SkinjobCatastrophe @6ft1 @DaddyBigPenis @Over @TsarTsar444 @WadlowMaxxing @FastBananaCEO @personalityinkwell @Syobevoli

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
more like austrian homosexual

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Tyronecell, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
View attachment 935718

original.png

Morph made by @Deliciadecu

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto @DharkDC @Toodlydood @Copemaxxing @IncelWithNoLuck @thinwhiteduke @Mathafack @streege @her @Won'tStopNoodling @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234 @youngmaxxing @Original @SkinjobCatastrophe @6ft1 @DaddyBigPenis @Over @TsarTsar444 @WadlowMaxxing @FastBananaCEO @personalityinkwell @Syobevoli
"I got tattoos on my face, I use that shit as motivation, I could never get a job, so for my dream, I'm dedicated"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Bitch and Deleted member 6475
"I got tattoos on my face, I use that shit as motivation, I could never get a job, so for my dream, I'm dedicated"
There is quite a few jobs u can do with them

Looks less cuck with tats tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6128, pizza and 1 other person
Bro, but let's be honest here. @austrianvirgin isn't going to be more dedicated to anything after getting face tats

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 6475
Looks less cuck with tats tbh
When i had some for carnival girls told me i look pretty good in them
i guess its just another way of saying i have to cover up my face to be fuckable

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 1100
Bro, but let's be honest here. @austrianvirgin isn't going to be more dedicated to anything after getting face tats
My dedication cant go down anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
You will not get job and you will look stupid when you get older. For me no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
You will not get job and you will look stupid when you get older. For me no.
The question was just if he looks better with them. Not if you would get them or whatever.
And i dont plan on getting older tbh.

do you actually have some? or are you planing to get them? if so don't, get them everywhere else just not the face

• +1
do you actually have some? or are you planing to get them? if so don't, get them everywhere else just not the face
I dont have any actually

And yes. Of course i will do everything else first and then evaluate if i want to do face aswell for the shock effect tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I dont have any actually

And yes. Of course i will do everything else first and then evaluate if i want to do face aswell for the shock effect tbh.
filling out the neck area will be shock enough probably, maybe go behind the ear if you want it to be more visible when wearing clothes but i'd stay away from the face

• +1