Face vs height (The final poll)

Face or height for female attraction

• Face

Votes: 128 81.0%
  • Height

Votes: 30 19.0%

• Total voters
Height and frame > face for the vast majority of girls here.

Thats the impression I get when I see tall LTNs all the time with JBs

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
girls LOVE height here

5'9, used to be a bit of a failo but now I'm in a long distance LTR.
My height twin. Ever considered wearing lifts to mog??

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you're a midget like I am you have to hypercompensate so much its not even funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Face > Dick > Height > Frame

• +1
Women look down on short men, while many men love short women.

Even a good looking short men won't be seen as the ideal type: "he is handsome, but look at his height, I wish he was taller."

• So Sad
Women look down on short men, while many men love short women.

Even a good looking short men won't be seen as the ideal type: "he is handsome, but look at his height, I wish he was taller."
At what height are u considered a short man?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and tombradylover
I live in scandi yeah.. Im always the shortest guy at my local gym
You probably dont notice the short dudes my country has same average height as scandi and my gym is full with dudes under 5’10

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and tombradylover
You probably dont notice the short dudes my country has same average height as scandi and my gym is full with dudes under 5’10
My brother always giving Lifefuel to us manlets 🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 22623
Maybe try wearing lifts i even wear them you get used to them after a while
Funny u say it, because I actually ordered 3cm sillicone sock lifts yesterday lol

and will get some thick boots so i can fraud 183ish cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Maybe try wearing lifts i even wear them you get used to them after a while
My issue with lifts is wtf do u do when over at girls house and u take them off? At my place I just use my height booster slides if needed and feel fine but idk what I’d do if I ever got invited to a girls place I always have them come to me over 😂

• +1
My issue with lifts is wtf do u do when over at girls house and u take them off? At my place I just use my height booster slides if needed and feel fine but idk what I’d do if I ever got invited to a girls place I always have them come to me over 😂
Thats why I bought sock lifts cause I already often have my socks on during sex (lol)

• +1
Thats why I bought sock lifts cause I already often have my socks on during sex (lol)
Mind linking the sock lifts u use to me friend? Idk what’s a reputable purchase or non bullshit purchase. I’m 5’9 and height fraud to 6 ft (Nike air max 720 with lifts) and I feel like a gigachad when I do that but feel like buttcheeks once the lifts come off lol height slides help tho.

With enough height you can get rich and mog everyone

Jeremy Meeks was poor before the mugshot, muh face

• Hmm...
  • +1
This made 0 sense
If ur 7ft (insanely tall) you can easily be an nba player

If ur insanely handsome you can’t just get rich as a man, ironically models are also tall

Meeks was poor hence he did crime to make money

At 5ft9 (probably 5ft7) you wouldn’t be able to mog other men

If you don’t understand then that’s unfortunate for for me

I have seen many men go from sub 5 to handsome, not short to avg let alone tall

height is unchangeable unless you get LL

Mind linking the sock lifts u use to me friend? Idk what’s a reputable purchase or non bullshit purchase. I’m 5’9 and height fraud to 6 ft (Nike air max 720 with lifts) and I feel like a gigachad when I do that but feel like buttcheeks once the lifts come off lol height slides help tho.
It seems like the same "model" or how you would call it gets sold all over the place.

I bought it from a danish webstore, but you can get the exact same on Amazon Amazon product ASIN B07F1PNCDY
Tbf its probably just some cheap shit that breaks easily, but couldnt really find anything premium

• +1
If ur 7ft (insanely tall) you can easily be an nba player

If ur insanely handsome you can’t just get rich as a man, ironically models are also tall

Meeks was poor hence he did crime to make money

At 5ft9 (probably 5ft7) you wouldn’t be able to mog other men

If you don’t understand then that’s unfortunate for for me

I have seen many men go from sub 5 to handsome, not short to avg let alone tall

height is unchangeable unless you get LL
U said Jeremy Meeks was poor before the mugshot. Dude the mugshot is his face are u trolling or retarded? Lmao my brother not all 7ft men are nba players but extremely handsome men do very well in dating unless rlly
Short like under 5’8-5’7 u can always wear lifts which helps u make no sense bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Height mogs face because it's easier to ascend the face than the height.

Tall normie can ascend and be a mogger.

Small chad will always have decent results but he is kind of "trapped". Basically knowing he'll never be able to reach the potential of a tall mogger.

It seems like the same "model" or how you would call it gets sold all over the place.

I bought it from a danish webstore, but you can get the exact same on Amazon Amazon product ASIN B07F1PNCDY
Tbf its probably just some cheap shit that breaks easily, but couldnt really find anything premium
Did u look at the reviews? Either way thanks bro I appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
U said Jeremy Meeks was poor before the mugshot. Dude the mugshot is his face are u trolling or retarded? Lmao my brother not all 7ft men are nba players
If they aren’t then they must be obese

but extremely handsome men do very well in dating unless rlly
This is true
Short like under 5’8-5’7
Even 5ft6 guys do well if handsome especially with taller women
u can always wear lifts which helps u make no sense bro
Ur right but if that’s u in ur pfp ur very handsome

You look Persian, guessing you are American?

How do you do with women? Especially white

• +1
If they aren’t then they must be obese

This is true

Even 5ft6 guys do well if handsome especially with taller women

Ur right but if that’s u in ur pfp ur very handsome

You look Persian, guessing you are American?

How do you do with women? Especially white
Lmao this took a turn. I do well for myself brother I am Persian. I do good with white woenn but do the best with ethnic women. I guess we agree now so no point arguing lol. Thx btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Chadelite
  • Love it
Did u look at the reviews? Either way thanks bro I appreciate it
yeah they do the job but a lot say theyre super fragile.. didnt find anything better tho

• +1
Interesting, what’s ur body count if u don’t mind?

There’s no point in arguing in life

Np
15. Nothing crazy I was at 1 body (my ex) until I was 21 lol which was a year ago

• +1
With enough height you can get rich and mog everyone

Jeremy Meeks was poor before the mugshot, muh face
How the fuck can you get rich with height learn me bro i am broke as fuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Obviously face, especially online

• +1
Bump for the greycells

Everything being equal (same social status, etc.) attractiveness will get you more girl than height.

Screenshot 20230928 072326

Screenshot 20230928 072452

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928-072452.png
    Screenshot_20230928-072452.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230928-072326.png
    Screenshot_20230928-072326.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 0
did you end up getting them?
I will need to take off my shoes soon so i need them :feelswah:

did you end up getting them?
I will need to take off my shoes soon so i need them :feelswah:
nah fuck those i didnt get them they break easily and are goofy as fuck. Just don't larp above 2-3 inches with shoes and lifts combined and it wont be noticeable unless you and the girl are within 1-2 inches in height barefoot.

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
nah fuck those i didnt get them they break easily and are goofy as fuck. Just don't larp above 2-3 inches with shoes and lifts combined and it wont be noticeable unless you and the girl are within 1-2 inches in height barefoot.
so you still heightfraud with nikes 720?
Yeah they give good height boost but they look low class imo. I have the air max 2090 which look similiar and give the same boost but will swap them for AF1 cuz they look better. Smaller boost but more NT
Also dr martens Jadon mog for heightfrauding, will get them next winter

• +1
so you still heightfraud with nikes 720?
Yeah they give good height boost but they look low class imo. I have the air max 2090 which look similiar and give the same boost but will swap them for AF1 cuz they look better. Smaller boost but more NT
Also dr martens Jadon mog for heightfrauding, will get them next winter
Ill look into those choices. Guidomaggio has some good looking heightfraud shoes IMO. I have some of those and have gotten compliments for them plus the height boost is fantastic but its super expensive.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Face >>>>>>> Height
6'4 LTN is an incel
5'6 Chad is a slayer

• Hmm...
Ill look into those choices. Guidomaggio has some good looking heightfraud shoes IMO. I have some of those and have gotten compliments for them plus the height boost is fantastic but its super expensive.
Guidomaggio has more classy shoes as far as i saw and i'm 17 so would just look non NT with them. Might get them for prom or something

The sneakers made by these elevator shoe companies generally look strange but the boots seem like good quality

Face >>>>>>> Height
6'4 LTN is an incel
5'6 Chad is a slayer
idk about 5'6 5'8 id agree tho fs. 6'4 could pull some women off height i feel like.

idk about 5'6 5'8 id agree tho fs. 6'4 could pull some women off height i feel like.
Girls don't actually like height that much, it's just so much easily objectifiable than face rating so that's why it's talked about. I'm 6'5 MTN and get basically 0 female attention.

height doesn't matter for prime females