face

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
only way of seeing myself is in photos or mirror. I look in mirror I feel ok. but photos have such a wide range. lighting, angle, face, invert camera or not. has huge huge effect. tried analysing some pictures of self and made me really depressed, still am depressed. What annoys me even more is that sometimes I feel on top of the world and then I realise in reality I look shit and made a fool of myself.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, Nibba, LooksJourney and 1 other person
only way of seeing myself is in photos or mirror. I look in mirror I feel ok. but photos have such a wide range. lighting, angle, face, invert camera or not. has huge huge effect. tried analysing some pictures of self and made me really depressed, still am depressed. What annoys me even more is that sometimes I feel on top of the world and then I realise in reality I look shit and made a fool of myself.
selfie photos kill any angularity , have you seen how gandy looks like in a selfie?

Only way to know how you really look like is to have someone else take a candid of you in daylight with a professional camera

Only way to know how you really look like is to have someone else take a candid of you in daylight with a professional camera
that is rarely going to/ ever going 5o happen though.
I don't know why I look so much worse in inverted/ right way photos, aka not snap chat camera

Pm me front face ill rate

What annoys me even more is that sometimes I feel on top of the world and then I realise in reality I look shit and made a fool of myself.
Yes you'd be happy thinking of some achievements and how the last conversation went smoothly and then you remember you don't have a girlfriend and that you look ugly too. The feels bro

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
that is rarely going to/ ever going 5o happen though.
I don't know why I look so much worse in inverted/ right way photos, aka not snap chat camera
Because your face is flipped dummy. It doesn't look that way to others

I legit almost shit myself when I take a selfie and have a look at it. Phone cameras are shit not just because of the lens distortion but also absolutely crap depiction of tone and color, especially white balance.

If I take pics of myself I look like a legit fat retard but in pics from others I look like a model

Happy4

The closer your camera is to your face the more it distorts it.

I would recommend a fully extended selfie stick for accurate photos.