Face

You don't mog his face you delusional manlet lol :lul:
Image0
@Sc22
thats just my lower 3rd, my eye shape is good aswell, i am not delusional

• +1
Reactions: VST
Thats not you retard
i'll take that as a compliment but it doesnt matter either way if that is actually me or not due to my height

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Keep the stubble.

i'll take that as a compliment but it doesnt matter either way if that is actually me or not due to my height
Post your actual pic I've seen it before and you are not goodlooking you look like a little boy

Post your actual pic I've seen it before and you are not goodlooking you look like a little boy
54maths

this isnt me, i posted it as a joke

U look good bro. Ever thought about LL?

U look good bro. Ever thought about LL?
Of course i have, but i am 5 foot 4, if i get LL 2 inches (which is the safest option) i will get to 5'6, which is still laughable.

Look at Tom Cruise, at 5'7, he wears lifts and is still internationally mocked for his height at 5 foot 7, 5'4 is just too below average and not worth doing LL.

I am not even considering the cost and pain, (money in my case is an issue), so even if i did have the money to do so, i wouldnt.

Ive accepted that theres nothing i can do to my body to yield results, however i can go to countries that the average male height is closer to mine, e.g:

Peru = 5'4
Indonesia: 5'4
Thailand: 5'7

With my face i will do very well there, so right now i consider myself a locationcel.

Hope that clears my reasoning up @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Of course i have, but i am 5 foot 4, if i get LL 2 inches (which is the safest option) i will get to 5'6, which is still laughable.

Look at Tom Cruise, at 5'7, he wears lifts and is still internationally mocked for his height at 5 foot 7, 5'4 is just too below average and not worth doing LL.

I am not even considering the cost and pain, (money in my case is an issue), so even if i did have the money to do so, i wouldnt.

Ive accepted that theres nothing i can do to my body to yield results, however i can go to countries that the average male height is closer to mine, e.g:

Peru = 5'4
Indonesia: 5'4
Thailand: 5'7

With my face i will do very well there, so right now i consider myself a locationcel.

Hope that clears my reasoning up @Nibba
That's smart man. I hope you have good luck in those areas of the world

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
Oh fuk hi, never expected you to be on here lul
Hi. I understand, I'm too ugly to looksmax. But I like rating and discussing looks.

Hi. I understand, I'm too ugly to looksmax. But I like rating and discussing looks.
No its not that i just thought you wouldnt like being in the company of normies and chads

No its not that i just thought you wouldnt like being in the company of normies and chads
I am NT bro I behave like a normie irl. Also there are 0 Chads on this forum. I do know a Chad irl though.