8psl
I had a conversation with him over discord and he told me he wanted to rope
His last response was 2 hours ago, hope he hasn't actually taken his own life 😢

Screenshot 2023 08 15 22 54 13 02 572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, RecessedChinCel, Marsiere214 and 17 others
Who gives a fuck that another mentally ill normie who lives in the weath at the West kills himself over blackpill?

all they guys that were blackpilled 5+ years ago don't give a fuck at this point, imagine killing yourself in 2023 over blackpill

anyway may all the blackpill/mental illnesses victims rest in peace

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Marsiere214, mewcoper and 17 others

View attachment 2383259
I hope ropes, cause why u still crying over the bp, denial stage last like 2 months

he’s faking being incel he’s a 6’4 black he could easily get his black sheboon looksmatch but think that he deserves stacy

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
Tell him to go Schery

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and It'snotover
tell his retarded ass to hardmax no point in ending it jfl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I loved watching his videos. It's so sad. :feelsbadman:

Girl No GIF by BlueStacks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
I hope ropes, cause why u still crying over the bp, denial stage last like 2 months
He isn't like you, he's not a normie that realises he won't be able to fuck Stacies 24/7 unlike chad and is griefing about it for a little while. He's a full on sub4 "borderline deformed" man as he puts it himself. He gets treated like trash and is out of work very often. Think of the toll that has on your mental health, experiencing years of this. You don't know shit about his life so shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend, Marsiere214 and 2 others
he’s faking being incel he’s a 6’4 black he could easily get his black sheboon looksmatch but think that he deserves stacy
He's in his mid 30s and is sub4 so idk about that

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
He didn't bimax hard enough
Bimax isn't a miracle surgery, it won't just magically fix a sub4 face
And besides he struggles with employment so it's not easy getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, madmofo, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 19499 and Constantin Denis
oh comeon america is basically free money if americans can't afford it no one can
Bimax isn't a miracle surgery, it won't just magically fix a sub4 face
And besides he struggles with employment so it's not easy getting surgery

He's in his mid 30s and is sub4 so idk about that

Niggers look the same when under 50/60, I remember this nigger called laoushu or something like that on youtube who died of a hearth attack at 39, he could have claimed 20 and I would have believed him

• +1
Reactions: zura and Samiscool234
oh comeon america is basically free money if americans can't afford it no one can
America is not free money, you are delusional. The median annual wage before tax is 20k a year.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Splinter901

View attachment 2383259
Whats his @

Used to text w him before my old account got banned Bcuz of a lmax server

Last edited:
He isn't like you, he's not a normie that realises he won't be able to fuck Stacies 24/7 unlike chad and is griefing about it for a little while. He's a full on sub4 "borderline deformed" man as he puts it himself. He gets treated like trash and is out of work very often. Think of the toll that has on your mental health, experiencing years of this. You don't know shit about his life so shut the fuck up
i've known Face since before your balls dropped. That nigga ain't ugly fr and he's 6'4. Since when i've known him, i was literally skinny, got super jacked, and then got skinny again and he's still crying about blackpill?

The guy was fucking some beanie last year, he prolly depressed cah she left or something

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Jfl @ avi a fucking 3D render of a sperm entering a womb, he has clinical death tier autism
Hope he gets better, his content is great

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and spark
America is not free money, you are delusional. The median annual wage before tax is 20k a year.

median gross annual wage is 55k / year and that was some years ago prolly like 60k by now, average was like 72k / year and depending on where u look it can go in certain counties go to over 160k / year.

I doubt he's considering sui solely due to le blackpill
Who knows what personal shit he has going on that he doesn't talk about publicly

i've known Face since before your balls dropped. That nigga ain't ugly fr and he's 6'4. Since when i've known him, i was literally skinny, got super jacked, and then got skinny again and he's still crying about blackpill?

The guy was fucking some beanie last year, he prolly depressed cah she left or something
LOL, the crazy one from PSL that was obsessed with him?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
He was one of the ones who exposed me to the truth. Please don’t rope faceeeeee
But if you do, do it schery6 style Thomas the tank engine type shit innit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Administrator

View attachment 2383259
Face isn't the founding father of blackpill he was in the puahate community back in 2009 and all the members came up with the studies and theories face just brought it to the mainstream light that's all

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
srsly any one know what happened to those guys? fiverfour and pygmy also? i watched those videos with them a lot

Face isn't the founding father of blackpill he was in the puahate community back in 2009 and all the members came up with the studies and theories face just brought it to the mainstream light that's all
He put all the theories together in a more cohesive way, and like you said, popularised the BP, and even coined the term "blackpill" in one of his videos, saying the psl community should call themselves blackpillers instead of redpillers in one of his videos. So I think it's fair to call him a founding father

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Marsiere214 and madmofo
srsly any one know what happened to those guys? fiverfour and pygmy also? i watched those videos with them a lot
You got links to their channels? I've never heard of those guys

i am pretty sure they had channels but deleted them, but they were featured in faces videos a lot so just search their names with faceandlms, face featured a lot of interesting guests man, i also wonder what happened to backtoschool another manlet but was rich and super nt, all walks of life were in faces video man

Isn't he a 6'4" BBC??? Who cares if he looks like Jay -Z, just being NT and acting like a thug will get him laid

You think it could be same nigga that supplied him? :lul:

But for real please if someone has contact with him try to help him he's the OG if he actually ordered the chemicals then he's at critical risk level he ain't playing now, would be really sad to lose him

But for real please if someone has contact with him try to help him he's the OG if he actually ordered the chemicals then he's at critical risk level he ain't playing now, would be really sad to lose him
^
please someone, anyone

Call the Suicide Hotline IMMEDIATELY.
I can't call the hotline for him bro
And I can't get emergency services to go to his house
I don't know where he lives or anything

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I can't call the hotline for him bro
And I can't get emergency services to go to his house
I don't know where he lives or anything
you can tell them his YouTube channel

Face is doing ok and is just busy workcelling as he calls it.Says there's nothing more to discuss about the Blackpill
that isn't already known.

Please stop spreading rumors about people you dont even know.

Face is doing ok and is just busy workcelling as he calls it.Says there's nothing more to discuss about the Blackpill
that isn't already known.

Please stop spreading rumors about people you dont even know.
It's not a rumour, what do you mean? I have literal screenshots of a conversation I had with him today of him saying he's suicidal attached in my post

Last edited:
No point in buying for suicide. You get death for free and it's the only thing free too.

tell his retarded ass to hardmax no point in ending it jfl
He is in the BSSO process I think.
View attachment 2383447
He hasn't responded at all
He might be dead
Or hes just sick of your Zoomerspeak. That's the lack of response I got when writing to him like that. Try not being 17.
i am pretty sure they had channels but deleted them, but they were featured in faces videos a lot so just search their names with faceandlms, face featured a lot of interesting guests man, i also wonder what happened to backtoschool another manlet but was rich and super nt, all walks of life were in faces video man
Backtoschoolcel is allegedly rich from trading and living life as a rich manlet, FiveFour is depressed similarly to FACE and spends his days coping. Pygmy is still short, autistic and asian.
Face has known an arab incel that had roped before, if you know the story.
FiveFourManlet had a YouTube channel called TheTruthHurts, but it's been taken down and the videos are from what I know, lost

My thoughts are he's going to go through with it. From 2021 he'd said that he's been getting closer to the edge, but there were still problem, like lack of effective methods and parents. But from these texts, seems like with SN at hand he can readily checkout. I am certain he lives around the London area. If he does, he might be in the death notices when they are published.
Face has made it clear his depression is existential primarily rather than caused by being ugly. Which is understandable, life is shit.
It's a shame WAW 7 couldn't be finished.

FiveFourManlet had a YouTube channel called TheTruthHurts, but it's been taken down and the videos are from what I know, lost

My thoughts are he's going to go through with it. From 2021 he'd said that he's been getting closer to the edge, but there were still problem, like lack of effective methods and parents. But from these texts, seems like with SN at hand he can readily checkout. I am certain he lives around the London area. If he does, he might be in the death notices when they are published.
Face has made it clear his depression is existential primarily rather than caused by being ugly. Which is understandable, life is shit.
It's a shame WAW 7 couldn't be finished.
yea was just wondering about those guys because that was a long time ago and was just checking to see if they moved on, which people do tbh, i really need to move to some discord servers. if they are hanging around discord it seems like

Mogger voice

View attachment 2383259
Face is such a great guy. Hope he gets back on YouTube and does a few vids/streams again. It was a good outlet for him that he seemed to enjoy