FaceAndLMS, the founding father of the blackpill is severely depressed

He is a legend, fuck

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I am a 24yr old virgin that has been bullied brutally by women since my teenage years and he wouldn't let me into his server because I wasn't "subhuman" enough. If he has no empathy for his fellow subhuman, then what sympathy am I supposed to garner for him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
I am a 24yr old virgin that has been bullied brutally by women since my teenage years and he wouldn't let me into his server because I wasn't "subhuman" enough
Did he rate you

Face is doing ok and is just busy workcelling as he calls it.Says there's nothing more to discuss about the Blackpill
that isn't already known.

Please stop spreading rumors about people you dont even know.
He literally owns Sodium Nitrite. One bad day and he might be gone

Did he rate you
Yeah... normie. He said he was considering adding me to the group but I just wasn't subhuman enough so he redirected me to some redpill server instead.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and EverythingMattersCel
the founding father of the blackpill? LOL, retarded newcel zoomers really love sniffing their own farts. the movement was already well established before this mentalcel even got involved. you’d know that if you didn’t recently get an internet connection

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and EverythingMattersCel
I loved watching his videos. It's so sad. :feelsbadman:

Girl No GIF by BlueStacks
His videos were good, his streams aren’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Marsiere214
the founding father of the blackpill? LOL, retarded newcel zoomers really love sniffing their own farts. the movement was already well established before this mentalcel even got involved. you’d know that if you didn’t recently get an internet connection
He started making videos in like early-mid 2013 and was a user on PUAhate. Some guy called Chinpoko basically founded the blackpill but Face was definitely the first guy to make youtube videos about the importance of looks

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234 and The Thinker
Isn't he a 6'4" BBC??? Who cares if he looks like Jay -Z, just being NT and acting like a thug will get him laid
He has a weak chin.

He started making videos in like early-mid 2013 and was a user on PUAhate. Some guy called Chinpoko basically founded the blackpill but Face was definitely the first guy to make youtube videos about the importance of looks
He also coined the term blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh