faceapp makes everyone fairly good looking?

W

wristcel

Kraken
I'm a technological cretin and so was barely even aware of faceapp, but i played around with it earlier and it's nuts how it makes you look fairly good looking

Are Even ugly people look fairly good with faceapp? hollywood filter or whatever?

Also, anyone ever had luck with using it on tinder or are the changes just too drastic? (to the point the girl would be like 'Errr....I matched with a good looking guy, You're ugly. Bye' kind of thing)

Also, anyone ever had luck with using it on tinder or are the changes just too drastic? (to the point the girl would be like 'Errr....I matched with a good looking guy, You're ugly. Bye' kind of thing)

this guy says to use frauded pics because once you see her in person, looks don't matter

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Girls do it RELIGOUSLY, only fair guys should get to do it, but have to make it more subtle. Women get double camoflage cause of makeup COMBINED with faceapp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RODEBLUR, wristcel and 1 other person
Girls do it RELIGOUSLY, only fair guys should get to do it, but have to make it more subtle. Women get double camoflage cause of makeup COMBINED with faceapp
yeah, maybe i've underestimated just how many girls do it and how hard they might be frauding etc

Like I say, i'm ugly, and pretty much ALL of the faceapp filters make me look legit good looking enough to teh point I wouldn't be here if that's how I looked IRL lol

Can girls do it in vids though, too? For example lots of girls I know and follow look good in vids on their insta etc and I wonder if they are frauding that too? Is there like a faceapp for videos?

yeah, maybe i've underestimated just how many girls do it and how hard they might be frauding etc

Like I say, i'm ugly, and pretty much ALL of the faceapp filters make me look legit good looking enough to teh point I wouldn't be here if that's how I looked IRL lol

Can girls do it in vids though, too? For example lots of girls I know and follow look good in vids on their insta etc and I wonder if they are frauding that too? Is there like a faceapp for videos?
I mean im sure you seen vids of girls using snap filters track their face well, theres probably good subtle ones, or still fakeup fraud regardless

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Every man should at least fraud a little bit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Elvisandreaa