F0522492 E8EE 4F1B B308 78FB44A209BE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Baldingman1998, CtrlAltDelete and 3 others
Can someone take one for the team? But not me teehee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Mongrelcel, Bitch and 21 others
How can live for so long without roping?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214 and 6 others
They dont take care of themselves. This guy could have done it if he only care about himself. Its all due to you especially if you have that fucking height. Compare Chadkhan to this guy. That is like night and day difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Gaia262 and SoyGune
Lol can someone post comments? Are there any takers?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
he should just donate his height to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, vaninskybird, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
@RoundHouse

ERfuel seeing people who could have been Chadlites or Chads just throw it all away so they can eat garbage and take 0 self care precautions. And then whining about it on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Bitch and Deleted member 14139
damn he's literally a true 1/10

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and gamma
damn he's literally a true 1/10
He's 6'4" so he can still slay beckies since face doesn't matter at that height @volcelfatcel

He's 6'4" so he can still slay beckies since face doesn't matter at that height @volcelfatcel
nigga he's legitly deformed he can't slay and will die alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Are you legit 6'7" and incel? I refuse to believe you can't get a girlfriend since height is the most important criterion for long term dating

Are you legit 6'7" and incel? I refuse to believe you can't get a girlfriend since height is the most important criterion for long term dating
Yes. 100% not larping. Never had any positive signs or attention from girls. Every time I talk to them they're repulsed. Also been rated 3/10 on here by most users after 2 surgeries so yes, it's completely over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Hes a volcel, if you are above 6' you legit cant be incel

Would be a legit god in SEA :feelsez:
Yeah, but I'm in college so can't go there. Either way, I'd probably rope in my hotel room if I lost my virginity in SEA to a street whore. I need to get into an LTR with my looksmatch and get the full experience before going on sex tourism trips.

Hes a volcel, if you are above 6' you legit cant be incel
No, I've approached 25+ girls and not a single positive or even neutral response. All treated me like a leper and wanted me gone ASAP. Their body language was cringing and looking at their friends to try and shoo me away.

Yes. 100% not larping. Never had any positive signs or attention from girls. Every time I talk to them they're repulsed. Also been rated 3/10 on here by most users after 2 surgeries so yes, it's completely over.
Fuck, I'm sorry, bro. Do you have any severe failos that make you visibly unattractive, or is your face just "bland" and lacks positive features? You have no idea how much of a massive plus your height is to like 10% of women. I've seen 3/10 men that are half a foot shorter than you with women. Are you also autistic?

No, I've approached 25+ girls and not a single positive or even neutral response. All treated me like a leper and wanted me gone ASAP. Their body language was cringing and looking at their friends to try and shoo me away.
That's a lot of women. I've never approached a single woman in my life. But for LTRs, whores prefer starting with friendships first and build up to something else. Make you hold their purse and shit.

Just get massive with steroids and approach women who arent in a group so theyre too scared to deny you sex
You could also try going on nightwalks and hitting up tipsy groups of people coming back from clubs for an after party

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Fuck, I'm sorry, bro. Do you have any severe failos that make you visibly unattractive, or is your face just "bland" and lacks positive features? You have no idea how much of a massive plus your height is to like 10% of women. I've seen 3/10 men that are half a foot shorter than you with women. Are you also autistic?
I'm not autistic. My entire face is a failo. My face is severely asymmetrical, one eye is PCT, other is NCT. One eyebrow is PCT, other is NCT. One cheekbone is prominent, other is not. My lower jaw is visibly tilted to the left. I have an underbite that gives me deep nasolabial folds. I have a natural NW3 hairline. I also had a massive hooked nose but have since got rhinoplasty to fix it. I have terrible fat storage combined with low bonemass that gives me a melted face with 0 definition, making me look like a 12 year old. I get mistaken for a prebuscent kid all the time IRL despite my size. It's completely over.

Just get massive with steroids and approach women who arent in a group so theyre too scared to deny you sex
You could also try going on nightwalks and hitting up tipsy groups of people coming back from clubs for an after party
Can't take steroids, tested regularly for my job.
That's a lot of women. I've never approached a single woman in my life. But for LTRs, whores prefer starting with friendships first and build up to something else. Make you hold their purse and shit.
Yeah, but I've already graduated high school and I'm in my last semester of college with no social circle. My job also has no girls that are interested so no opportunity to build up a friendship then escalate to an LTR.

Yeah, but I've already graduated high school and I'm in my last semester of college with no social circle. My job also has no girls that are interested so no opportunity to build up a friendship then escalate to an LTR.
Are u white or ethnic? Try hitting on short asian girls maybe

Are u white or ethnic? Try hitting on short asian girls maybe
I'm white. I tried hitting on a 3.5 PSL Asian girl a week ago and she brutally rejected me. I saw her walking around campus giggling with someone today and he was a 6'3" high tier normie with blue eyes. Absolute ropefuel.

All my options are exhausted now unless I'm going to cold approach random girls walking to class like an autist.

I'm white. I tried hitting on a 3.5 PSL Asian girl a week ago and she brutally rejected me. I saw her walking around campus giggling with someone today and he was a 6'3" high tier normie with blue eyes. Absolute ropefuel.

All my options are exhausted now unless I'm going to cold approach random girls walking to class like an autist.

TIME to spec opsmaxx
Just look at the thirsty comments from leftist girls

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

TIME to spec opsmaxx
Just look at the thirsty comments from leftist girls

Sure, and then what happens when I take my helmet off?

Why would you wanna take it off, go to a anime or comic con where people cosplay and try to chat up some leftist sluts
I know u can do it

U could also try and wear make up which could cover up your nosalabial folds and assymetries then tell people its part of your roleplay

Why would you wanna take it off, go to a anime or comic con where people cosplay and try to chat up some leftist sluts
I know u can do it
Okay, then what? Kiss them with the mask on? They'll obviously have the mental image that I look like this under the mask:

Large 1575529287 1a38388909b9ab4a2e9cf3fef06dff31

And then I'll take it off and they'll be visibly repulsed. Would be major suicidefuel.

Images 37

You need to roid ASAP and fully bank on your body. The gymcelling should also melt all your facial fat. Many tall chubby whores would worship you

Nvm, you can't roid due to job. But you should be switching companies every 2 years to maximize income anyway

Okay, then what? Kiss them with the mask on? They'll obviously have the mental image that I look like this under the mask:

View attachment 1299006

And then I'll take it off and they'll be visibly repulsed. Would be major suicidefuel.
Whos this guy
Idk ive been to animecons and some of the girls there will sleep with fat balding manlets for they night if they have stuff in common and are pleasant to be around
anime and manga girls really dont have high standards like all the college hoes

I can't roid, tested regularly.
lol dude even UFC and NBA barely spend enough money on testing to catch drugs. There's no way the company you're in spends nearly enough money on these blood tests to detect roids. Besides, you're gonna be mostly using testosterone which is not a synthetic compound

lol dude even UFC and NBA barely spend enough money on testing to catch drugs. There's no way the company you're in spends nearly enough money on these blood tests to detect roids. Besides, you're gonna be mostly using testosterone which is not a synthetic compound
Sure, if you can let me know a a compound stack that will pass steroid tests and not permanently shut me down I'll start ASAP.

Sure, if you can let me know a a compound stack that will pass steroid tests and not permanently shut me down I'll start ASAP.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give a fuck about roids, they're testing you for recreational drugs like marijuana, coke etc

I'm not very experienced with roid stacks so i will defer to some other user, but in my opinion, the vast majority of compounds are not worth it in terms of how much they endanger your organs compared with the muscle building benefit. You should just stick with testosterone for your first cycle and then experiment with other compounds if you're not satisfied with the muscle mass you built

Also, the vast majority of PEDs will shut you down, but using Post Cycle Therapy should help you regain your production after you get off. Most men are low T, so I would just keep pinning TRT if you don't wanna keep blasting

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give a fuck about roids, they're testing you for recreational drugs like marijuana, coke etc

I'm not very experienced with roid stacks so i will defer to some other user, but in my opinion, the vast majority of compounds are not worth it in terms of how much they endanger your organs compared with the muscle building benefit. You should just stick with testosterone for your first cycle and then experiment with other compounds if you're not satisfied with the muscle mass you built
No, I have a job in athletics so they test me for roids, PEDS, and SARMs too.

No, I have a job in athletics so they test me for roids, PEDS, and SARMs too.
Get a different job after graduating and roid. Where do you live?

US. Can't switch my job for 2 years.
JFL what the actual fuck, it's so over for men if a 6'7 titan can't even get a HUG. I'm a virgin AND autistic with zero social skills due to my parents sheltering and repressing me for 20 years, AND half a foot shorter than you. I don't have a snowball's chance in fucking hell

JFL what the actual fuck, it's so over for men if a 6'7 titan can't even get a HUG. I'm a virgin AND autistic with zero social skills due to my parents sheltering and repressing me for 20 years, AND half a foot shorter than you. I don't have a snowball's chance in fucking hell
Yeah, it's over for both of us most likely. Good thing is we can still ascend in SEA but it's cope imo.

Maybe try approaching a ton of girls like I did just to confirm it's over for you.

Yeah, it's over for both of us most likely. Good thing is we can still ascend in SEA but it's cope imo.

Maybe try approaching a ton of girls like I did just to confirm it's over for you.
maybe one day brain transplants will become available and incels like you guys will get to live a normal life

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 7725
maybe one day brain transplants will become available and incels like you guys will get to live a normal life
If you saw me in person you wouldn't say that. You'd probably laugh in my face and tell me it's over.