Facecopers officially on suicide watch rn

Yeah, it's over for both of us most likely. Good thing is we can still ascend in SEA but it's cope imo.

Maybe try approaching a ton of girls like I did just to confirm it's over for you.
LOL i have extremely severe social anxiety and borderline PTSD from one slut in highschool that called me ugly face to face, and then went "ew" to her friend out of fucking NO WHERE completely unsolicited.. I've never had Tinder, so I'll try that before systematically fucking melons in my fridge.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
If you saw me in person you wouldn't say that. You'd probably laugh in my face and tell me it's over.
Im too mature to bully ugly people
Idk dude, youre probably not completely doomed ur just gonna have to live with the realisation that its either lifelong inceldom or being settled for by an average becky once she wants to start a family and chad hasnt commited to her

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
LOL i have extremely severe social anxiety and borderline PTSD from one slut in highschool that called me ugly face to face, and then went "ew" to her friend out of fucking NO WHERE completely unsolicited.. I've never had Tinder, so I'll try that before systematically fucking melons in my fridge.
How do u guys even get bullied by girls if both of you are above 6'? Im 6'3 and id fucking wreck a woman if she tried to insult me

• +1
being settled for by an average becky once she wants to start a family and chad hasnt commited to her
Yeah, most likely this. It's cope though now that I know the blackpill.
Same, I have severe social anxiety from the same thing. I've had that happen at least 5 times throughout high school and middle school by girls. Also been called ugly countless times by guys. It's mentally scarring. Even last year I walked out of a classroom in college and a girl saw my face and said "ew" and her friends laughed. So brutal. I just had to act like I was okay.

• +1
How do u guys even get bullied by girls if both of you are above 6'? Im 6'3 and id fucking wreck a woman if she tried to insult me
how is everyone on this forum 6ft+

• +1
Just hit a girl bro.

I'm in the US. Girls think they're invincible here since all the laws protect them. Explains all the Karens too.

Yeah, most likely this. It's cope though now that I know the blackpill.

Same, I have severe social anxiety from the same thing. I've had that happen at least 5 times throughout high school and middle school by girls. Also been called ugly countless times by guys. It's mentally scarring. Even last year I walked out of a classroom in college and a girl saw my face and said "ew" and her friends laughed. So brutal. I just had to act like I was okay.
You could always try stringing along those beckies for sex oncw youre in your late twenties to early thirties if u get a good carieer
View attachment 1299067 how is everyone on this forum 6ft+
Idk dude i live in a country where the average male is 182cm so 190 isnt that crazy
I heard americans are manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and JosephGarrot123
lol dude that's just not how it works in real life. If it was about sheer strength i would've Genghis Khan'd that whore to the grave. I was at an expensive private school and had to keep a clear reputation

which worked, I got good grades and enrolled in a good college on a scholarship, but then i dropped out due to EXTREME incel rage and zero motivation to study, so at the end, yeah, i should've retorted. Fuck :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Just hit a girl bro.

I'm in the US. Girls think they're invincible here since all the laws protect them. Explains all the Karens too.
I didnt mean that u should go all mike tyson on her but honestly how hard would it be for you to escalate the situations with insults and then maybe ligthly push her so that she trips over and knows not to mess with u
Idk i live in slavlands so the attitudes toward women here are quite different

lol dude that's just not how it works in real life. If it was about sheer strength i would've Genghis Khan'd that whore to the grave. I was at an expensive private school and had to keep a clear reputation

which worked, I got good grades and enrolled in a good college on a scholarship, but then i dropped out due to EXTREME incel rage and zero motivation to study, so at the end, yeah, i should've retorted. Fuck :feelswhy:
Same situation right now. I'm in my last semester of college, basically last chance to turn my life around and I'm still treated like a leper with no friends. Planning on just dropping out since I can't take the frustration anymore. It's the first semester without masks so people are back to partying, hooking up, socializing, etc and I'm just rotting.

Last edited:
I didnt mean that u should go all mike tyson on her but honestly how hard would it be for you to escalate the situations with insults and then maybe ligthly push her so that she trips over and knows not to mess with u
lol the school i was in was rife with the sons and daughters of surgeons, lawyers, ambassadors, etc. I'm 220 pounds and she was like 5'2 and TINY, I would've been sued to fucking oblivion on murder attempt charges

• +1
Yeah, If I lived in EE I would treat women a lot differently. The problem is no matter how much I insult a girl, she knows that I would literally do anything for her pussy so she would just laugh and win at the end of the day. If I lightly pushed a woman I'd be in handcuffs a few minutes later.

Same situation right now. I'm in my last semester of college, basically last chance to turn my life around and I'm still treated like a leper with no friends. Planning on just dropping out since I can't take the frustration anymore. It's the first semester without masks so people are back to partying, hooking up, partying, etc and I'm just rotting.
Finish ur degree first dude come on
like there have been so many men throughout history who lived a pretty decent life even tho they never married or had kids, bitches arent something worth throeing yiur life away over

Finish ur degree first dude come on
like there have been so many men throughout history who lived a pretty decent life even tho they never married or had kids, bitches arent something worth throeing yiur life away over
It is though. I don't care about money or anything else. It's either ascension or rope.

she knows that I would literally do anything for her pussy so she would just laugh and win at the end of the day.
Why? Literally just tell her that if u wantrd to you could go to europe and bang hookers which are a thousand times hotter than she is
It is though. I don't care about money or anything else. It's either ascension or rope.
Ascend with hookers or mentally ill girls

If youre gonna rope then at least take some subhumans with you

By subhumans i mean morally abhorrent people like that girl youve mentioned

Same situation right now. I'm in my last semester of college, basically last chance to turn my life around and I'm still treated like a leper with no friends. Planning on just dropping out since I can't take the frustration anymore. It's the first semester without masks so people are back to partying, hooking up, partying, etc and I'm just rotting.
Dude, i can't begin to describe the sheer amount of deep sorrow I felt. Throughout the entire fucking process i had severe imposter syndrome. Surrounded by WASPS and high pedigree rosy cheeked slayers with perfect neurotransmitters. So many hot juicy assed girls surrounding me in class. It's like being a starved dog in a cage being taunted with fresh meat. You can smell, but you can't touch the silverware. I was on a fucking FULL scholarship studying medicine. To everyone externally, i had the world on a string, and i was on my way to a great life. They didn't know i was DEAD inside. I literally cried on my way home at least twice a week. I couldn't fucking study or even function. Everyone shunned me students and teachers alike due to racism against my demographic (immigrant in shithole euro country)

So yeah, if you drop out, i would understand. Money pales in comparison to experiences, memories etc, of which i have none. But you made it far lol, i dropped out second year. You're on your way out, i would try my best to make it

• +1
Not going to do that. Would rather have them hit the wall and see what life is like as someone who's not attractive and desired.

Not going to do that. Would rather have them hit the wall and see what life is like as someone who's not attractive and desired.
The wall is a huge cope

Dude, i can't begin to describe the sheer amount of deep sorrow I felt. Throughout the entire fucking process i had severe imposter syndrome. Surrounded by WASPS and high pedigree rosy cheeked slayers with perfect neurotransmitters. So many hot juicy assed girls surrounding me in class. It's like being a starved dog in a cage being taunted with fresh meat. You can smell, but you can't touch the silverware. I was on a fucking FULL scholarship studying medicine. To everyone externally, i had the world on a string, and i was on my way to a great life. They didn't know i was DEAD inside. I literally cried on my way home at least twice a week. I couldn't fucking study or even function. Everyone shunned me students and teachers alike due to racism against my demographic (immigrant in shithole euro country)

So yeah, if you drop out, i would understand. Money pales in comparison to experiences, memories etc, of which i have none. But you made it far lol, i dropped out second year. You're on your way out, i would try my best to make it
Yeah, but it's my first semester back without masks after being blackpilled and it's literally being shoved in my face. I look around class and the guys who girls talk to fit the typical htn/chadlite facial features. So depressing knowing they're going home and having sex, going on dates, and making memories while I'm KHHV. All the guys who look like me are incel and rejected from society. I basically blast music in my car and drive 100 mph on the way home swerving through traffic because I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. Probably going to crash or something soon.

The wall is a huge cope
Not true. Girls become bitter and resentful when they get older because they've lost their looks. The wall is them not being able to LTR Chad anymore, not really about normies or anyone who would fuck them anyways. That's why middle aged women have massive attitudes and resting bitch faces.

Not true. Girls become bitter and resentful when they get older because they've lost their looks. The wall is them not being able to LTR Chad anymore, not really about normies or anyone who would fuck them anyways. That's why middle aged women have massive attitudes and resting bitch faces.
Yeah but its only for beckies and lower tier women
Stacies from private schools are gonna get their chad anyway since even a 30 year old stacy looks better than a 20 year old becky or femcel
I always found the wall to be a huge cope since unless you severly abuse drugs or get deathfat youre not gonna look much worse at 30 as a woman

The wall is a huge cope
A deformed acid faced granny missing 32 teeth and all 4 limbs can get sex on command in 10 minutes. The wall is about women not being able to find a purse holding beta provider that will be loyal and raise their eggs. But even then when women are at their worst, incels LOSE. Men control access to LTRs, but it will be a miserable marriage since women will have complete leverage over the sex supply in the relationship. She spent her prime straddling Chad after Chad and now it's the incels' turn to prove themselves as good loyal men that will stick by her side despite her penile mileage breaking the fucking clock

Yeah, but it's my first semester back without masks after being blackpilled and it's literally being shoved in my face. I look around class and the guys who girls talk to fit the typical htn/chadlite facial features. So depressing knowing they're going home and having sex, going on dates, and making memories while I'm KHHV. All the guys who look like me are incel and rejected from society. I basically blast music in my car and drive 100 mph on the way home swerving through traffic because I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. Probably going to crash or something soon.
How did you make it through 4 years of that? Do the same and make it through this semester. At least i was studying for free lol, you're probably paying fees as an American. If you don't care about your health, just blast roids after graduating and give it one last chance

@recessed
@LooksOverAll

LMAO watch this

How did you make it through 4 years of that? Do the same and make it through this semester. At least i was studying for free lol, you're probably paying fees as an American. If you don't care about your health, just blast roids after graduating and give it one last chance
This
If u dont care about graduating and ur gonna rope if u dont ascend then just leave your job and start blasting roids

This
If u dont care about graduating and ur gonna rope if u dont ascend then just leave your job and start blasting roids
Tbh if youre white and 6'7 u should probably just go on a vacation to thailand

Tbh if youre white and 6'7 u should probably just go on a vacation to thailand
No. I'd rope in my hotel room if I had to fly to Thailand to lose my V.

@LooksOverAll

Can you rate me in DMs? I'm an Asymmetrycel too

Yes. 100% not larping. Never had any positive signs or attention from girls. Every time I talk to them they're repulsed. Also been rated 3/10 on here by most users after 2 surgeries so yes, it's completely over.
Can I rate you?