Faceless people

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
Sometimes i dont see humans as people, i dont see any genuine emotions it‘s like everything is a forced system and every possible outcome is already calculated and to be expected.

I struggle to seperate real and not real, as what you see is in perspective - so everything exists but doesn‘t. Nature is an matrix by itself, it decides everything. Life is so brutal and feels like this movie:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and JuicyCircleSack
fuck you nigger hamudi ur not him

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
what distinguish us from animals? purpose, living for something greater, something forward. do u really think were brought on this earth for no reason?
This is it. We‘re animals, telling ourselfs we‘re not.

• Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Believing evolution and science is much easier than the pseudo shit written on some old ass books
To be honest. Evolution and science does not disprove the truth of a "god". Like you said, life is a paradox. Something created the something that created us. If its evolution, how did the first cell come to exist? If its energy, how did that energy come to exist? If it were perfect conditions, how did those conditions come to exist? This loop can go on infinitely, and ultimately, the only answer or stop to that loop is a infinite level being or intelligence that goes past the realm of time and existence. This is what people refer to as "god". Theres no such thing as two of them. This intelligence is simply the answer to the paradox of existence. If the most basic unit of energy cannot be created or destroyed, how did it exist?

Science reinforces this. Science is one way or another, practical truths. Humanity can create compounds by gathering up truths about those compounds (how they work) and figuring out how to apply these truths to our living. Without truth, science becomes false and not able to do anything. If the sun did not produce energy, solar panels would not work. You can try to say the sun does not produce anything, but ultimately if you were false, you would create nothing. If it were true, we would not have any applications based on the sun producing energy. Lightbulbs work by humanity figuring out truths about how electrons work and how they move, and utilizing these movements to react and power compounds/structures. So, If such a higher intelligence did not exist, we would not exist nor would the complicated structures around us exist. "God" is a fundamental truth.

But i know, this post has nothing to do with god. I agree with your statements in matter of fact. Everything to some intelligence has to be predicted. Thats because theres variables to every outcome. Nothing happens within time by chance. If it happened, it was supposed to happen and thats because variables are what caused or determined that outcome to happen in the first place. If i decide to take a shit at 3pm, its because of my diet, when i ate, what i ate, how im feeling, where the toilet is, etc. Only a mega intelligence would be able to have capabilities to calculate such factors and predict i would take a shit exactly at that time before it happened, but its not outside the realm of possibility, and thus, the idea that everything is like it has already been done. "nothing new under the sun". And if you zoom out on humanity, there's even signs that prove this theory to be truth-ful via "coincidence"

I also agree that we are animals. But hearing this come from a animal is quite interesting. The real question is why we are self aware of being animals as a bad thing? Why do humans, or certain humans suffer from the realization of being animals? Does Ai or laptops suffer knowing its a robot? Why is our consciousness so out of line to what we are and how we humans live? Does this prove that somehow, that aspect of our awareness that is repulsed of the animal nature, contends that we are perhaps "better", or different than that animal nature, and thus the potential for something greater than our animal nature exists in possibility?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing