Facelift & fat grafting transformation. Holy grail for oldcels

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 16380 and thereallegend

Now CO2 laser for upper skin layer collagen, and she can enroll into college :feelsokman:

But really, they turned her into 30-year-old. Indeed, holy grail. They say a proper face lift rejuvenates by 10 years. So, facelift + fillers can indeed rejuvenate by 15 years i guess :unsure:

Now, where to get a job to pay these at the BEST surgeon, not to end up mutilated from this :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 2729
Now CO2 laser for upper skin layer collagen, and she can enroll into college :feelsokman:

But really, they turned her into 30-year-old. Indeed, holy grail. They say a proper face lift rejuvenates by 10 years. So, facelift + fillers can indeed rejuvenate by 15 years i guess :unsure:

Now, where to get a job to pay these at the BEST surgeon, not to end up mutilated from this :feelsrope:

That dude is basically the face lift master... I'm already saving up to go to him in my later years he better still be practicing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
That dude is basically the face lift master... I'm already saving up to go to him in my later years he better still be practicing.
so he's actually a good doc? All i know him for is for shilling his own fake skin-care brand in every other instagram post.

That's a pity there is lack of men results. Foids age in other way than men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I've gone to him for fat grafts. Total waste of money, guy is all marketing.

Screenshot the video it doesn’t load 4 meh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i mean if we are old like her 1000% there are waaay better methods so lifefuel for that atleast, now they need to hurry up to clone hair

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
from witch to MILF

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
OP I'm getting suspicious that you are actually a 50 years old dude

Emotion Reaction GIF

Gotta get them chads :whistle: