Facemask attached to a toothborne expander will only pull Lefort 1 area?

Deleted member 10097

Deleted member 10097

Iron
Im 17, will this just pull teeth out of the bones like AGGA or can I get some forward growth and remodeling in the Lefort 1/2 Area?
Maxillla

It will only pull dental arch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10097
Posts 22
Reputation 8

Im 17, will this just pull teeth out of the bones like AGGA or can I get some forward growth and remodeling in the Lefort 1/2 Area?View attachment 770444
agga is a meme treatment MSE + face pulling is the only legit thing asides from surgery

Not agga, removable palate expander
ehm it would be a hit or miss , it requires a lot of force to split the maxilla I doubt a palate expander can provide that much force thus MSE is better you won't be wasting ur money and since ur still young and growing u could see upto 6 mm or more of forward growth

ehm it would be a hit or miss , it requires a lot of force to split the maxilla I doubt a palate expander can provide that much force thus MSE is better you won't be wasting ur money and since ur still young and growing u could see upto 6 mm or more of forward growth
I would have to drive 8 hours for MSE brah

I would have to drive 8 hours for MSE brah
nigga i took a plane 10 hrs away from my home for MSE this is ur LIFE do you want to win in life then go for the MSE fix ur failos and ascend

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 10097
nigga i took a plane 10 hrs away from my home for MSE this is ur LIFE do you want to win in life then go for the MSE fix ur failos and ascend
do you have to fly there and get it checked checked and shit or you only have to go back when they take it off

do you have to fly there and get it checked checked and shit or you only have to go back when they take it off
u go there get it done go back home then come back in 3-4 months time to get it taken off

Good job kid it's nice to see young men leaning about looks maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10097