Facemaxxed, do you have pics of your actual face?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
All care about is if you truly did look better before and after. I don't think extra bone growth will make you much more attractive if your eyes, nose and moth literally look the same.

Post a full pic of your face or PM me. I want to see if ths Surgery delusion is really true or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227
@facemaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
Ignoring me I see. :feelshehe:

I feel retarded
now seems like a good time to say that your avi fills me with rage and annoyance for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2634, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
now seems like a good time to say that your avi fills me with rage and annoyance for some reason
I'm going to change it soon. Most people either hate it, or have admitted they jacked off to it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
I looked like slayer compared to now

Same pure rage i started to dislike him because of that cancer avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and LordNorwood

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
I'm goign to change it soon. Most people either hate it, or have admitted they jacked off to it.
It gives me an instaboner every time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1551
Maybe the first 3 or 4 days but now all i feel is rage when i look at those annoying moves she makes
the part when she get closer with the eyes wide open makes me want to slap the thottery out of her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 1680 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
the part when she get closer with the eyes wide open makes me want to slap the thottery out of her
It makes me fucking RAGE and what kind of cuckery is it when you put pics of chicks in your avi jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
@facemaxxed
@facemaxxed
@facemaxxed
@facemaxxed
@facemaxxed
@facemaxxed

It makes me fucking RAGE and what kind of cuckery is it when you put pics of chicks in your avi jfl
now a new question arises
who s worse? thot avi vs anime girls avi posters

lol why would he post a picture of his full face when you literally insulted him in the op?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
fucking kek exact same

lol why would he post a picture of his full face when you literally insulted him in the op?
How did I insult him? I just highly doubt he got better looking if he covered his whole face. The only explanation would be that he didn't want to be identified.

Thats the part that makes me want to cum

How did I insult him? I just highly doubt he got better looking if he covered his whole face. The only explanation would be that he didn't want to be identified.
you should have just made a thread asking to see his face via pm, not insinuate he looks the same and provoke him to post a picture to prove you wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you should have just made a thread asking to see his face via pm, not insinuate he looks the same and provoke him to post a picture to prove you wrong.
I may have been to strong yeah