[Facepulling on 64 y/o female worked?]

FutureMogger

FutureMogger

Ascending from PSL 3,5 to PSL 6
Got that before after from the official site of “the Crane” appliance. I think I overlapped them pictures correctly since the nasal bone stays exactly at the same position.

What is your guys thought on this? Did she make progress? IMO hard say but from what I can see she has wider zygos, better gonial angle and maybe a shorter midface.

If that is legit and a 64 year old fart made any bone structural changes trough facepulling this shit could skyrocket youngcels under 25 into chadistan
07AC6AA4 53DC 45A0 95D0 1EDCDFC0CB92

link to the site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Chadelite
facepulling works works on adults, however the bone advancement is the minimal to fix a malocclusion and is not enough to ascend.

would you rather live with a hard object inside your mouth that exerts pressure on your forehead and your palate all day for two years, or save 8K dollars to get bimax + braces + genio in Russia?

facepulling works works on adults, however the bone advancement is the minimal to fix a malocclusion and is not enough to ascend.

would you rather live with a hard object inside your mouth that exerts pressure on your forehead and your palate all day for two years, or save 8K dollars to get bimax + braces + genio in Russia?
would rather stick that shit into the my mouth every night a life long because bimax isnt fixing my fucked up midface, bimax ain’t fixing my recessed zygos and bimax isn’t giving my whole maxilla forward and upwards growth

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Did it shorten her midface? If not I don't care

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

FacePulling is cope; FaceMask isn’t. Study shown 4mms in 7 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and BackFromTheMogging

Does bimax raise ur obirtal rims like facepuller?
FacePulling is cope; FaceMask isn’t. Study shown 4mms in 7 months
Facepuler > face mask

Face mask pushes ur chin in
Did it shorten her midface? If not I don't care
She's 64 lol ur 17

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
i hope this works. i am very recessed and hope somethings come out to move facial bones

would rather stick that shit into the my mouth every night a life long because bimax isnt fixing my fucked up midface, bimax ain’t fixing my recessed zygos and bimax isn’t giving my whole maxilla forward and upwards growth
based based

i like facesitting (but 64y is too old)

Bruh I wish we just had a treatment now that could grow any bone in the body you want.