Facepulling question

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolloftape

rolloftape

Gold
Can i facepull on my mandible as one would do on their maxilla? Want to achieve a less round face by expanding my lower jaw as well as my upper

No, you can't. Unless you want to dislocate your jaw. You either get bsso/bimax or cope.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Don't be a retard please.

If you are set on going ahead with facepulling, we honestly can't stop you. Just please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T PULL YOUR MANDIBLE.

Facepull your maxilla, and if done right, you should get more forward growth. The mandible 'follows' the maxilla, so it will naturally slide down to match the forward growth achieved by the maxilla.

Good luck, faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i meant to expand it to make it wider not to pull it forwards

That ain't facepulling retard.

In this case, don't fucking do it. All you will do is cause teeth tipping, which is what orthodontists do to treat malocclusion, but in a controlled manner.

If you really want to widen your mandible, go get surgery. Literally the only way.

Good luck, faggot.

That ain't facepulling retard.

In this case, don't fucking do it. All you will do is cause teeth tipping, which is what orthodontists do to treat malocclusion, but in a controlled manner.

If you really want to widen your mandible, go get surgery. Literally the only way.

Good luck, faggot.
i dont think you know what you're talking about

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Adderall
Can i facepull on my mandible as one would do on their maxilla? Want to achieve a less round face by expanding my lower jaw as well as my upper

CopeAndRope said the mandible will probably follow the maxilla during the facepulling advancement, if you keep the teeth touching all the time

In case your mandible remains recessed, you may get this overbite orthodontic appliance with a dentist, or built it yourself with my future guide.
An expert user may build a facepuller which contains this kind of lower jaw appliance to pull the mandible during the facepulling process

BSSO surgery is another option to fix the overbite

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Then the thread title should be: "how can I expand laterally my mandible?"
the answer is: "to expand lower dental arch you need orthodontic expander or MSDO, to expand jaw angles you need implants"

Facepuller is for forward advancement, not for lateral expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.