FacePulling

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Is it proven to work? Any before and afters? The appliance just came today regarding CopeAndRopes facepulling device. Will post before and afters after 3-6 months. In theory it should work since it’s mewing on steroids.

every face pulling/mewing results thread
l5limm1eavzy.jpg

so a regular FacePuller isn’t guaranteed to work?

CopeAndRope's intraoral device is not proven to works. Btw, in the study I sent, it is clearly said that protraction of the maxilla in adults is mostly possible from disrupting the maxilla sutures, so...

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
CopeAndRope's intraoral device is not proven to works. Btw, in the study I sent, it is clearly said that protraction of the maxilla in adults is mostly possible from disrupting the maxilla sutures, so...

I see, I’m still going to build it and see if it’ll better my under eye area and Zygos

I agree you should build and try. Bottom line is we don’t know if it will work or not. Some will say you will fuck up your ridge or tip teeth, only if are completely oblivious and do not monitor.

I agree you should build and try. Bottom line is we don’t know if it will work or not. Some will say you will fuck up your ridge or tip teeth, only if are completely oblivious and do not monitor.

IDK how that’s possible tho, the device doesn’t touch the teeth at all. But what do you mean by ridge?