facial asymmetry fix (real)

Cigarette

Cigarette

👽
yes my niggas!!! uneven fat distribution and massetter muscle inbalances affect the way your jaw is seen.

i thought i had tmj but it ended up being an overworked massetter (right side). massage the one thats overworked and use your other side to chew ur food.

this also impacts a literal side of your face. massetter is connected from bottom jaw to side forehead (next to brows a bit up, you can feel it).

this provided a softmax on uneven brows, uneven cheeks and even eyes since one side of your face is being literally pulled up by the overworked massetter.

and lose weight u lazy fuckers!!!!

why do u think that women massage their face 24/7. around campus, while showering, before going to sleep, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 16371
How’d u fix

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Massage face to fix assymetry theory

• JFL
Reactions: evap0, Deleted member, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
where should i massage niqquh. masseters?

Good thread, I've got a huge masseter asymmetry that I gotta work on correcting

What do I do? My right side is my much better side that I also slept on for most of my life but my left side is the one I chewed with for most of my life, btw my right side tends to give me more trouble with TMJ but that might also just be because I've started chewing food with that side instead of my left. Do I chew with right? Left? Both? Also what side do I sleep on?

What do I do? My right side is my much better side that I also slept on for most of my life but my left side is the one I chewed with for most of my life, btw my right side tends to give me more trouble with TMJ but that might also just be because I've started chewing food with that side instead of my left. Do I chew with right? Left? Both? Also what side do I sleep on?
focus on the one with tmj.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
What does it mean if left side of face is slightly lower than my right?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
What does it mean if left side of face is slightly lower than my right?
your right is more overworked. had the same issue here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 19766
yes my niggas!!! uneven fat distribution and massetter muscle inbalances affect the way your jaw is seen.

i thought i had tmj but it ended up being an overworked massetter (right side). massage the one thats overworked and use your other side to chew ur food.

this also impacts a literal side of your face. massetter is connected from bottom jaw to side forehead (next to brows a bit up, you can feel it).

this provided a softmax on uneven brows, uneven cheeks and even eyes since one side of your face is being literally pulled up by the overworked massetter.

and lose weight u lazy fuckers!!!!

why do u think that women massage their face 24/7. around campus, while showering, before going to sleep, etc.
check dm