Facial Averageness

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
This concept has been brought up before on this forum. What does it mean?

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Mistermercedes bro ur threads are becoming better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, PYT, Schönling and 7 others
having ratios/measurements that aren't too skewed from the average

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, 000 and Copeful
Good thread

no special/outstanding features and very few to no failos

having ratios/measurements that aren't too skewed from the average
and some people are saying that looking more average can make you more attractive. though that is nothing more than a convenient cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
and some people are saying that looking more average can make you more attractive. though that is nothing more than a convenient cope.
U dont understand what that means

Facial Averageness site:looksmax.me

one easy google search and your done but I didn't expect it from you anyway tbh

explain it then
Probably they meant that

9/10 alien male model gets mogged by 7/10 regular good looking guy, because he goodlooking guy looks more ”conventional”(this is for girls not psl autists)

But i didnt see the comment so idk

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 2748
tbh i agree, averageness is cope
it's all about having some failos that are balanced by your halos
there's a reason why the morphs aspies post on this site are uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Copeful and AutisticBeaner
Probably they meant that

9/10 alien male model gets mogged by 7/10 regular good looking guy, because he goodlooking guy looks more ”conventional”(this is for girls not psl autists)

But i didnt see the comment so idk
ok, this definitely makes more sense
thx

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Agreed. This seems pretty contradictory to the theory of looks, which is having ideal features/ratios. I think people misuse the term as they’re really responding to people who say uncannily “good” ratios such as Barrett’s incredibly high FWHR are ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and AutisticBeaner
9/10 alien male model gets mogged by 7/10 regular good looking guy
if that's the case then it's not because of facial averageness. the whole "male models are unattractive because they have too many good features" saying is complete and utter bullshit. learn from jeremy meeks, his features virtually couldn't be any better and the reactions women had upon seeing his face reflected just that, didn't they?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
if that's the case then it's not because of facial averageness. the whole "male models are unattractive because they have too many good features" saying is complete and utter bullshit. learn from jeremy meeks, his features virtually couldn't be any better and the reactions women had upon seeing his face reflected just that, didn't they?
Again jeremy meeks is not alien looking

I am talking about like de poot

Again jeremy meeks is not alien looking

I am talking about like de poot
if you consider de poot alien looking then it's clearly not because his features are too good, that's why i brought up meeks

if you consider de poot alien looking then it's clearly not because his features are too good, that's why i brought up meeks
Bro u dont get it just forget this shit

averageness = good ratios, when people talk about "harmony" its just ratios.

obviously having bones+ratios is good but you can be gl with good ratios alone

averageness = good ratios, when people talk about "harmony" its just ratios.

obviously having bones+ratios is good but you can be gl with good ratios alone
Harmony is not ratios you absolute fetus. Harmony is how well your features work together (Chico’s thinner, higher set eyebrows work better with his less hunter eye area than classic hunter eyebrows would).

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Harmony is not ratios you absolute fetus. Harmony is how well your features work together (Chico’s thinner, higher set eyebrows work better with his less hunter eye area than classic hunter eyebrows would).
most of the time when someone says harmony because a bloated guy looks good, its actually because of ratios

most of the time when someone says harmony because a bloated guy looks good, its actually because of ratios
Then they’re using it incorrectly. Harmony is not ratios. It’s how well your features work together.