Facial beauty is more a matter of white men or almost white mulattos (over 80% white).

Smallondick

Smallondick

Iron
Lucky black (Or mulattoes with more than 40% black blood) don't have to have beautiful faces. There is the advantage of JBB, many of them have rustic faces allied with large penises that many women fetishize, there are even those who tattoo swords alluding to the BBC. Any other breed does not have this benefit there lives the JBB. How many blacks asking for face evaluation are there? In addition many of them are voicemax, have good voice and vocal height.
APAGAR

90% warning for talking about my homies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1182
Truth
Actually no I just read the thread and I call BS

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Truth
Actually no I just read the thread and I call BS
It's a relative and not dogmatic truth, if you're fat, or asperger (smaller among blacks) or dicklet (totally over) then you don't take advantage of JBB.

Posts like this should warrant an insta permaban.

Go back to blacked.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Lucky black (Or mulattoes with more than 40% black blood) don't have to have beautiful faces. There is the advantage of JBB, many of them have rustic faces allied with large penises that many women fetishize, there are even those who tattoo swords alluding to the BBC. Any other breed does not have this benefit there lives the JBB. How many blacks asking for face evaluation are there? In addition many of them are voicemax, have good voice and vocal height.
View attachment 143666
90% warning for talking about my homies.
Most Blacks are not intelligent enough to use internet keep coping

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Smallondick and FatJattMofo
Posts like this should warrant an insta permaban.

Go back to blacked.com
APAGAR

Most Blacks are not intelligent enough to use internet keep coping
That's why they are eating pussy.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...th+man&gs_l=img.3..0i19l10.37218.39032..40249. ..0.0..0.142.678.1j5 ...... 0 .... 1..gws-wiz-img ....... 35i39j0i67j0j0i7i30j0i7i30i19j0i7i10i30i19j0i7i5i5i30i19.MllP5mBOAjs & ved = 0ahUKEwi17Y_CobDlAh4D

Last edited: