facial bloat and testosterone and how to fix it

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
THE TRANSLATION FROM A RUSSIAN ARTICLE OF SOME STEROID USER

Here, slightly in previous topics, the topic of edema was raised, particularly in the face on a cycle of steroids. I suffer from this shit myself, and it's definitely not just about estradiol, because even with an estro driven into zeros face can remain swollen. Then I dug up on this issue:

1. Most steroids, especially testosterone, are aldosterone agonists, or somehow positively affect its level. Aldosterone is a mineralcorticoid, i.e. it leads to the retention of sodium and other salts in the body except potassium, potassium is excreted.
2. Google face bloat on cycle/testosterone/HRT reddit if you are interested to read about it in English. There I found the following scheme.
3. One needs an aldosterone antagonist + another diuretic. The most common AA is spironolactone veroshpiron. It can be taken, but be careful, it is quite a powerful antiandrogen, i.e. it blocks androgen receptors. Then you can take it up to 50 mg / day, higher it will significantly affect the hormonal, up to gyno. In addition to spiro, there is also eplerenone, it is more expensive, about twice as weak, but it is not an antiandrogen. By itself, AA is not enough for sufficient effect, judging by my experience. Hydrochlorothiazide is best suited for the role of the second other diuretic, it was it that at a dosage of 50-100mg per day finally brought my swollen face into a human form on the cycle. Before that, I used spironolactone with torasemitd, furosemide, they give a powerful and fast diuretic effect, but after they reduce the muscles, dryness, and the face swells with renewed vigour after 12-15 hours. So hydrochlorothiazide is everything. You can sometimes add torasemide before an important meeting. But in general, this bundle of spironolaton / eplerenone + hydrochlorothiazide is enough to live.
4. It is still necessary to extinguish the estro to the referents, of course, because you will not keep the edema from estradiol with any diuretics.

HOW I UNDERSTAND IT FOR THE MOST OF THE PEOPLE:
eplerenone seems to be an interesting drug for bloated guys, it doesn't have rebound effect of most diuretics, doesn't affect HPTA. One can theoretically use it year-round to reduce bloat.

@badg96 you must appreciate it

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: j3mPilled and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just dont roid theory

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
this also applies for natties, there are some debloating drugs suggested in the article

No rebound effects and can be used long term?!

Wonder about its long term uses complications and tolerance if any