Facial Bloat from test need roidcells and high IQcels help

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
So I’ve been running 250 test a week pinning multiple times and keeping estrogen controlled getting bloodwork done etc. I notice since pinning I have had an increase of facial bloating to a degree to the uptake in mineral retention test gives you. Hence why I keep the dose in the lower spectrum. Do you guys think using potassium supplements daily is enough to offset this issue? I’ve seen many say a lot of the times eventually it goes away with time as your body gets more and more used to the test, but I’m concerned. As much as I love everything about injectable testosterone and be able to occasionally run androgenic compounds, I don’t wanna looksmin myself with this. In the past I ran Enclomiphene for therapeutic reasons but stopped due to the decrease in IGF-1. If anyone can give me solid guidance that would be greatly appreciated.

I can't speak on test use, but I have personally never noticed THAT much of a de-bloat effect from potassium supplements. I think you are better off using diuretics and lowering carb intake.

I can't speak on test use, but I have personally never noticed THAT much of a de-bloat effect from potassium supplements. I think you are better off using diuretics and lowering carb intake.
Interesting. I do utilize potassium chloride here and there and notice a pretty significant difference just using like 1g of it. I know a lot of people in here use like up to 3g but I don’t wanna have crazy issues lol.

what is your blood pressure looking like? An arb like telemisartan will help lower high blood pressure.