Facial Bone development

ritik

ritik

Iron
When does the average male face stop growing? I am currently 16 and a half years old and have soft hair in my beard area and i shave my chin and moustache so i get some ugly stubble there….my height is 190 cm and idt ill grow taller but my facial features are still a bit childish/girly. When will my face stop developing any further so i can think of surgery

When does the average male face stop growing? I am currently 16 and a half years old and have soft hair in my beard area and i shave my chin and moustache so i get some ugly stubble there….my height is 190 cm and idt ill grow taller but my facial features are still a bit childish/girly. When will my face stop developing any further so i can think of surgery

Most likely only your browbone and chin will grow significatly