Facial exercises

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
One quick question, does facial exercises fix slight imbalances in the face? In my case I want to fix the imbalance in my lips. One side naturally sits higher, in this case I can’t see surgery being more reasonable than facial exercises if they work at all.

No,they don't work

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
reasonable than facial exercises if they work

he intervenor used dry gauze to grasp the tongue tightly with both hands and pull. The pull intensity was painless, and the tongue was pulled to the end of the range in a way that the tongue could be stretched to the maximum.

participant 1’s tongue length increased from 310 mm to 340 mm, participant 2’s tongue length increased from 280 mm to 320 mm, participant 3′s tongue length increased from 300 mm to 320 mm, participant 4’s tongue length increased from 360 mm to 390 mm, participant 5′s tongue length increased from 330 mm to 350 mm, and participant 6’s tongue length increased from 250 mm to 270 mm.

• +1
No,they don't work
shorturl.at/fxJ48
I agree much of what is wrong with the face needs to be corrected with surgery, I wouldn’t approach most with facial exercises. But for lip imbalance I can’t help but see this as something that can be corrected with face exercise.

• +1
You can't make a muscle grow just by flexing it jfl
You have to put weight but gl to put weight on your face

shorturl.at/fxJ48
I agree much of what is wrong with the face needs to be corrected with surgery, I wouldn’t approach most with facial exercises. But for lip imbalance I can’t help but see this as something that can be corrected with face exercise.
take a look at lip lift procedure

They're muscles like any other so they work, and anything you find on youtube is facial yoga which doesnt work. Infact, I havent seen a single video of someone doing hypethrophy tier facial exercises.

Most people arent consistent with anything then complain when they dont see results.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath