Facial Fillers at High 23% Bodyfat

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
I know this is suboptimal for obvious reasons, but I'm going to get facial filler now at 23% bf... (was well over 30% a year ago) How bad is this exactly? If it was free, and you were 23% bf, would you get them?

I am still planning to continue my diet until 10-12% bf, but I feel like I want to look as good as possible now, as opposed to waiting. It takes an extremely long time for me to lose weight. I can't handle high caloric deficit without failing... going slow was what finally worked for me

I probably won't be at my goal until the end of the year realistically (though I'll start to mog in 6 months or less hopefully)

Here are some pics from from Zackally's instagram that show patients who had high BF it seems, and they still came out looking at least a little better in each case

@Golden Glass

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 11.53.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 11.53.48 PM.png
    358 KB · Views: 50
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 12.01.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 12.01.36 AM.png
    451.1 KB · Views: 51
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No I would take 6 months to drop bodyfat to 15% or less (you could maybe do it in less time but I am talking about stable weight loss that won't come right back)

I know it's hard but thats what I'm doing while I save up for bimax and custom implants.

No I would take 6 months to drop bodyfat to 15% or less (you could maybe do it in less time but I am talking about stable weight loss that won't come right back)

I know it's hard but thats what I'm doing while I save up for bimax and custom implants.
I prob would need more like 8 months at least. Would you wait if it was free?

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Retard IQ

JUST LOL AT SWALLOWING THE BLACKPILL AND NOT BEING < 15%BODYFAY

Start fucking fasting and doing the Incline, when you get chiseled then you get the fillers if you still need them

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, OCDMaxxing and Reoreyh
Literally liquid

Migration and flattening out.

Implants cheaper in the long run
I did research and consensus was that filler only migrates if its injected incorrectly? Though biased cause was all PS saying that. But was like 12 of them on realself

If implants cost 30k, and you can make 7% return on money per year, then you really might be better off with fillers if you don't need to replace entire volume annually. Fillers seem to last longer than advertised based on several anecdotes and some video (Aussie asian ps who talked about migration) with MRI revealed filler lasts much longer
Retard IQ

Start fucking fasting and doing the Incline, when you get chiseled then you get the fillers if you still need them
I have been dieting for 14 months, lost over 23 kilograms

I did research and consensus was that filler only migrates if its injected correctly? Though biased cause was all PS saying that. But was like 12 of them on realself

Ur rich just get a favela JB

I did research and consensus was that filler only migrates if its injected incorrectly? Though biased cause was all PS saying that. But was like 12 of them on realself

If implants cost 30k, and you can make 7% return on money per year, then you really might be better off with fillers if you don't need to replace entire volume annually. Fillers seem to last longer than advertised based on my research

Yes they are definitely lying.

Congratulations on ur weight loss.

Ur rich just get a favela JB
I like Western HQNP young white women that speak English... (life on hardmode)
Yes they are definitely lying.

Congratulations on ur weight loss.
Even if they are lying, if my aesthetics drop or look uncanny, I can get an MRI and a top tier injector to dissolve the excess migrated filler

I prefer this over risk of infection or other complications I've heard when it comes to more hardmaxxes

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I like Western HQNP young white women that speak English... (life on hardmode)

Even if they are lying, if my aesthetics drop or look uncanny, I can get an MRI and a top tier injector to dissolve the excess migrated filler

I prefer this over risk of infection or other complications I've heard when it comes to more hardmaxxes
HQNP young white women? I want girls like that too 😢

HQNP young white women? I want girls like that too 😢
I only get them through betabuxx. They don’t desire me. Back when I was lean like 1/100 desired me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Blackout.xl
What does HQNP mean? High quality no penis?

If implants cost 30k, and you can make 7% return on money per year, then you really might be better off with fillers if you don't need to replace entire volume annually. Fillers seem to last longer than advertised based on several anecdotes and some video (Aussie asian ps who talked about migration) with MRI revealed filler lasts much longer

Nigga you’re a millionaire this is something you don’t cheap out on get a implants when you lose your body fat (if you need it) don’t get fillers now just buy hookers if you really need sex right now

Nigga you’re a millionaire this is something you don’t cheap out on get a implants when you lose your body fat (if you need it) don’t get fillers now just buy hookers if you really need sex right now
I don’t see how implants are better than fillers. Extremely invasive/risk of infection and achieve same look. Vs just see a doc once a year and get reapplied and still look amazing no risk of infection, invest the $ you would have spent on implant and take the gains and spend on filler next year

and if they fuck it up or it migrated just get it dissolved. MRI if needed. If they fuck up surgery or you get infection from it it’s a nightmare

I don’t see how implants are better than fillers. Extremely invasive/risk of infection and achieve same look. Vs just see a doc once a year and get reapplied and still look amazing no risk of infection, invest the $ you would have spent on implant and take the gains and spend on filler next year

and if they fuck it up or it migrated just get it dissolved. MRI if needed. If they fuck up surgery or you get infection from it it’s a nightmare
For cheekbone maybe but for jaw it’s better imo and more permanent

For cheekbone maybe but for jaw it’s better imo and more permanent
Yes it’s more permanent but why is it better?

I heard for cheekbone filler isn’t good actually cause looks too soft?

Well cause you don’t have to go back every time to do them (especially if they migrate) just my prefeance tbh if you wanna get fillers go for em

Cheekbone fillers make you look Gay

Buccal fat pad and submental lipo first, then decide if you need fillers or implants.

Your skin will stretch even more and when you lose fat and the fillers go away you'll look like a bulldog

Buccal fat pad and submental lipo first, then decide if you need fillers or implants.
I got submental lipo years ago. It’s actually one of the reasons I think fillers could do well at higher bf%. Since there is missing tissue already, adding some volume with filler in the same area shouldn’t look uncanny etc. Also I believe I lack the optimal bone volume and shape (under eye and jaw) and losing fat alone would not solve this

Buccal fat pad I probably need but based on what I’ve seen it’s risky and not the best long term

Last edited:
Retard IQ