Facial growth has no connection to eye area

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
15897D5F 1F08 464B 84D7 532FDDBAA0FF

Look at this slayer eye area, it’s like a cross between Jason momoa and Lorenzo zurzulo. “But muh muh nct” shut the fuck up. NCT on hooded eyes give a high fighting success look, only alien models have pct. Jason Momoa even has NCT. But yeah this dude doesn’t have the best maxilla yet his under eye there is no sceleral show and no upper eyelid exposure. This is proof eye area is largely dictated by muscle and fat distribution based on pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5521 and 6 others
View attachment 1031653
Look at this slayer eye area, it’s like a cross between Jason momoa and Lorenzo zurzulo. “But muh muh nct” shut the fuck up. NCT on hooded eyes give a high fighting success look, only alien models have pct. Jason Momoa even has NCT. But yeah this dude doesn’t have the best maxilla yet his under eye there is no sceleral show and no upper eyelid exposure. This is proof eye area is largely dictated by muscle and fat distribution based on pheno.
what is nct

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
NCT

nicolas cage laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, court monarch777, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
Looks like he has a big skull
Probably 23.5 inches in circumference
@skull_mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Julius, Deleted member 3020 and 6 others
You fucking asshole i just asked what is nct this is why nobody fucking loves your ugly ass your mom should have aborted your ass
Oh, I thought u were implying I didn’t know what
NCT meant , XD. Sowi :^(

You fucking asshole i just asked what is nct this is why nobody fucking loves your ugly ass your mom should have aborted your ass
negative canthal tilt, nct is only bad when is super severe btw

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11370
Average eye area

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
Download 9
ive been saying this for ages your born with the eye area you have, the only way the eye area changes in in puberty when the brows are lowered and the browridge grows giving some people less uue or complete hooding

the picture is of jordan barret as a little kid he has the exact same eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and patricknotstar
View attachment 1031653
mewing made my pct, neutral canthal tilt.

help

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
@mods, I think it's time we add a democratic ban vote to looksmax.me

this guy might be the stupidest person to ever grace this site with his hideous presence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11406, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
Go learn about under eye support you fucktard. Watch this video if you have any doubt, everything on the right side of my face droops. I have a craniofacial asymmetry on my right side. @aut0phobic can confirm that the skull is asymmetrical. So my right eyelid DROOPS and my right side's bone-structures is WEAKER. Underdeveloped.

Watch this video and you'll see the weaker eye vs the normal eye and the side where my eye is abnormal, is weaker:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 1862
Go learn about under eye support you fucktard. Watch this video if you have any doubt, everything on the right side of my face droops. I have a craniofacial asymmetry on my right side. @aut0phobic can confirm that the skull is asymmetrical. So my right eyelid DROOPS and my right side's bone-structures is WEAKER. Underdeveloped.

Watch this video and you'll see the weaker eye vs the normal eye and the side where my eye is abnormal, is weaker:

well said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

are you saying i should sleep on my back? it feels so much more natural to sleep on my side

are you saying i should sleep on my back? it feels so much more natural to sleep on my side

Nah. All I know is I have craniofacial asymmetry because of multiple factors.

Chewing largely from one side of the face and smiling largely from one side of the face to hide a crooked tooth (Surprise surprise) on the weaker side of my face that was a little crooked. I'm straightening them out from mewing.

cage at this monkey rage all the time 0-100

really funny stuff

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
Nah. All I know is I have craniofacial asymmetry because of multiple factors.

Chewing largely from one side of the face and smiling largely from one side of the face to hide a crooked tooth (Surprise surprise) on the weaker side of my face that was a little crooked. I'm straightening them out from mewing.
try hypertrophy the eye muscles on the weaker side, might help.

• +1
@mods, I think it's time we add a democratic ban vote to looksmax.me

this guy might be the stupidest person to ever grace this site with his hideous presence
You are obsessed with me, stop it you homosexual

Send the vid of u chewing mastic and saying “squeeze” it reduces my cortisol. Srs

you are coping by thinking even men could find you attractive
Girls have found me attractive before jfl.
You don’t have to be gigachad to get some psl 3 female to fuck you and think ur cute. But u wouldn’t know cuz ur a high inhib subhuman

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 1862
View attachment 1031663ive been saying this for ages your born with the eye area you have, the only way the eye area changes in in puberty when the brows are lowered and the browridge grows giving some people less uue or complete hooding

the picture is of jordan barret as a little kid he has the exact same eye area
Omg he looked like a fucking retarded kid

Those pics done from below (or kinda) make your eyes looking like NCT always.
Probably that dude, from a normal angle, looks normal

Girls have found me attractive before jfl.
You don’t have to be gigachad to get some psl 3 female to fuck you and think ur cute. But u wouldn’t know cuz ur a high inhib subhuman
i definitely have a higher laycount than you jfl

but at least you're taking whatever sex you can get rather than doing nothing like most people

you're still very very retarded though

i definitely have a higher laycount than you jfl

but at least you're taking whatever sex you can get rather than doing nothing like most people

you're still very very retarded though
Maybe if your so high iq, you would help ppl
Who are trying to improve but don’t have ur knowledge. Instead of just calling them retarded

Maybe if your so high iq, you would help ppl
Who are trying to improve but don’t have ur knowledge. Instead of just calling them retarded
take a look at my other threads/ posts

I try to help the majority of ppl

your posts were just so retarded from the get go tbh, but I've still given you legit advice somewhere

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar

are you still getting your surgery from the indian dude who is correcting your assymettry?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615