facial hair (even stubble) automatically makes someone low trust and low class IMO

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
it doesnt matter how high trust or actually rich the person is, as soon as he has stubble or even worse, facial hair he turns into a low trust low class person

the world's most aristocratic prettyboy in his late teens will have his aristocratic youthful prettyboy look ruined by ANY facial hair

if a young high trust prettyboy gets facial hair he instantly turns into a couch surfing homeless drug addict whos reckless and untrustworthy

if a mature aristocratic looking gentlemen gets facial hair he instantly turns into a perverted creepy lower class old geezer that grooms young girls/guys and has bad intentions

this doesnt just apply to slaying, but also how youre treated in social situations and the workplace

this is why i shave every day and keep my hair groomed and neat

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 2816, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Curry with any facial type of facial hair automatically looks like a terrorist to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Skywalker, AngryShortMale and 6 others
it also gives you a tired/stressed/worn out look and makes others subconsciously think you're unkempt, not hygienic and dont have control over your life/time/day to day activities

its a HUGE failo thats overlooked

also because its associated with ethnics (curries, arabs)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeh it does make you look more low trust/dangerous - wait til you figure out a lot of girls like that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Boxingfan, mogger10 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: supahotfirenze
Yes clean shaven or death

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeh it does make you look more low trust/dangerous - wait til you figure out a lot of girls like that.
not worth it for the social/corporate failos, also makes you more likely to be labelled as a creep compared to your clean shaven looksmatch

Beards make you much more trustworthy after certain age

No one of most followed Ig models is clean shaven, Bateman., Di Vaio, MArlon, Brock O Hurn, Gandy, Deliasolla, MArcelo Alvarez etc

No one shave stop cope

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and BrahminBoss
Beards make you much more trustworthy after certain age

No one of most followed Ig models is clean shaven, Bateman., Di Vaio, MArlon, Brock O Hurn, Gandy, Deliasolla, MArcelo Alvarez etc

No one shave stop cope
After certain age is the important qualifier

The problem is
If I clean shave, my not so good jaw is exposed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Cope. If you’re handsome, it doesn’t matter whether you have a beard /facial hair or not. Just make sure it’s not long and raggedy. Stubble can look very good if it grows evenly and is well shaped. This is such a ridiculous post to make such a blanket statement

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, mogger10 and oldcell