Facial hair is LITERALLY just pubic hair on your face

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
How on Earth can women find it attractive, imagine going in for a kiss and their lips are surrounded with the same type of hair on your pubes

jfl disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deprived, datboijj and 24 others
They don't unless it looks like one of the ones those well manicured Chad's have in Gilette/Braun commercials

Dnr but @badg96 mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 14978
Do women really like facial hair tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 11610
Download

He gets more tinder matches than Salludon because of his beard halo

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deprived, Boxingfan and 14 others

All my actual GF's prefer clean shaven whereas most all my Tinder hookups tell me I look bettre with facial hair

so yeah a lot of girls *say* they like facial hair more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, owlofathena and 2 others
All my actual GF's prefer clean shaven whereas most all my Tinder hookups tell me I look bettre with facial hair

Girls dont know what they want

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, vaninskybird, noodlelover and 6 others

So do u think it is legit for sex appeal or not ?

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, vaninskybird, Slothcel and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, vaninskybird, datboijj and 5 others
depends on your face :feelsgood:. Usually good bone structure only needs designer stubble and clean shaven. while soys need beards to fraud

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Boxingfan, vaninskybird and 4 others
Ethnics mostly ascend with beard.

How on Earth can women find it attractive, imagine going in for a kiss and their lips are surrounded with the same type of hair on your pubes

jfl disgusting
No Amnesia, you got it backwards. Pubic hair is just a beard on your groin. Facial hair on your nuts.

Anyways, it's not good to worry too much about whether or not girls like kissing your facial hair. If they like you they'll like kissing it. Don't you know that's how women are made? If a woman likes you the way she should then she isn't gonna be bothered by inconveniences like that. Men are not supposed to be preoccupied with the supplication of women. In fact, they'll like you even more when your not and don't give a f*ck. Even when I'm not busy I'm much too busy to shave everyday. And why shouldn't I be? I haven't had a job that required it in 14 years.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Michael Myers, RODEBLUR and 3 others
I think women just like whatever good looking men do.Good looking men are the template where all of the memes come from that women make.

"When he wears gray sweatpants"

"when he has a beard" etc etc

"When he has a Dog"

The common denominator is always a good looking guy involved in the equation.

Chad with beard just means mature Chad,whereas clean Shaven Chad is seen as "dreamy pretty boy" but its always the same good looking guy just in different models,if that makes any sense

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel, vaninskybird and 10 others

jfl disgusting
Wait so is beard transplant taken from pubes?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Stubble mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and RealLooksmaxxer
Emnesia cant grow a beard :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
They say they love Zayn Malik's thick black jet beard and there are numerous studies proving that well groomed light stubble is attractive!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Be_ConfidentBro
They say they love Zayn Malik's thick black jet beard and there are numerous studies proving that well groomed light stubble is attractive!
Hi Reddit :soy::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and KDA Player
stubble is legit. But actual beards are disgusting to women under 30

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deprived, datboijj and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, vaninskybird and datboijj
Yes but beards make you look manly and mature
only if you have good cheekbones. If not they just drape over ur face. Its also very undimorphic and most prime women want a dimorphic man

jfl disgusting
Cope harder you faggot plastic doll.
Vvlm7uw

This for instance looks high class

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived and Patient A
only if you have good cheekbones. If not they just drape over ur face. Its also very undimorphic and most prime women want a dimorphic man
Having a beard is undimorphic??? :feelswhat:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
An actual beard is always a looksmin imo, its either stubble or clean shaven, anything other than that = wannabe lumberjack tryhard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, datboijj, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, datboijj and Uglybrazilian
it covers jawline and chin
Humans are the least dimorphic species of mammals, beard is in fact the number one dimorphic trait together with wide shoulders, voice, and height

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I think women just like whatever good looking men do.Good looking men are the template where all of the memes come from that women make.

"When he wears gray sweatpants"

"when he has a beard" etc etc

"When he has a Dog"

The common denominator is always a good looking guy involved in the equation.

Chad with beard just means mature Chad,whereas clean Shaven Chad is seen as "dreamy pretty boy" but its always the same good looking guy just in different models,if that makes any sense
it's what i always say

men have subjective tastes in women

women all just want different flavours of Chad

Humans are the least dimorphic species of mammals, beard is in fact the number one dimorphic trait together with wide shoulders, voice, and height
but healthy stubble is better because It shows the potential you have to grow a beard will also showing off jawline and chin

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, datboijj, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
but healthy stubble is better because It shows the potential you have to grow a beard will also showing off jawline and chin
Clean shaven and stubble are the ideal but im talking about looking manly, beard makes you look mature af and wise
Aa germanic main

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and datboijj
This girl told me any man that has a long beard is hiding his jaw and chin because he would look like shit with it

then I asked about stubble and she said stubble is hot and doesn’t really hide anything

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 22126, Patient A and 1 other person
i still will keep mine cause i have birdcel face without it

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Henry77 and Deleted member 756