Facial hair is why men have worse skin than women.

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Mistral
Ok I know this is water,but as someone who has ogre tier facial hair growth (the kind where you need to shave daily or else it’s jova) I genuinely think this is so shit for my skin. All of my breakouts are those little white heads which I get even if I shave with safety razor and sharp blade. And if you want to shave again,too bad,you are probably gonna have to pass that blade over the pimple.

And if you shave daily and have ogre growth,the shaves aren’t even that good.

Also,daily shaving is shit for your skin health too,you are limited in cosmetic products. You can forget applying retinols,etc because your skin is already exfoliated/sensitized from the shaving.

The black shadow is disgusting too
And if you have rosacea like me,there will be times when your facial skin will red and black shadow lol.

The solution?
Get laser treatment,the whiter you are,the more chances it works. I’ll get it done after the summers. Men already have thicker skin than women and don’t break out from periods and shit so if you get rid of facial hair it will make your anti ageing much easier

You cannot truly anti age with facial hair especially if it’s dark and thick

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, whiteislandpill, fxckz and 2 others
Ok I know this is water,but as someone who has ogre tier facial hair growth (the kind where you need to shave daily or else it’s jova) I genuinely think this is so shit for my skin. All of my breakouts are those little white heads which I get even if I shave with safety razor and sharp blade. And if you want to shave again,too bad,you are probably gonna have to pass that blade over the pimple.

Also,daily shaving is shit for your skin health too,you are limited in cosmetic products. You can forget applying retinols,etc because your skin is already exfoliated/sensitized from the shaving.

And if you have rosacea like me,there will be times when your facial skin will red and black shadow lol.

The solution?
Get laser treatment,the whiter you are,the more chances it works. I’ll get it done after the summers. Men already have thicker skin than women and don’t break out from periods and shit so if you get rid of facial hair it will make your anti ageing much easier

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
TLDR:BE A GUINEA PIG AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET LASER HAIR REMOVAL

• +1
Legit i’m halfway through my laser treatment and It’s an underrated looksmax

• +1
Legit i’m halfway through my laser treatment and It’s an underrated looksmax
That’s great. Can you answer these questions?

How thick was your facial hair
Your skin colour
Are you removing all the facial hair
How is the growth after 1st session
What about those who want reduction but not completely gone?

Ig it would be better if you make a thread abt it

• +1
But it protects you from sun damage

The solution?

I have same fucking problem after shaving, test made me a fucking ogre and now I have a little stubbleunder chin. Actual aloe vera plant helped me, it will kill the fuck out of the stubble just clean the dead and dry skin after like 4 hours. try single blade razor to avoid ingrowns and drink raw dairy for gut. could help avoid breakouts idk

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Viable option except it takes a fucking year, fuck this world and fuck facial hair

• +1
I have same fucking problem after shaving, test made me a fucking ogre and now I have a little stubbleunder chin. Actual aloe vera plant helped me, it will kill the fuck out of the stubble just clean the dead and dry skin after like 4 hours. try single blade razor to avoid ingrowns and drink raw dairy for gut. could help avoid breakouts idk
Bhai I’ve done everything but I have super pale skin with darkest thickest full beard.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Viable option except it takes a fucking year, fuck this world and fuck facial hair
I’m only planning on my cheeks for now.

• JFL
Bhai I’ve done everything but I have super pale skin with darkest thickest full beard.
same tbh, it’s the worst thing ever my bone structure mogs hard and is angular asf yet beard grows daily thick too, never began I can’t look good except once a month when I get a good clean shave

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog and NoseProphecy
same tbh, it’s the worst thing ever my bone structure mogs hard and is angular asf yet beard grows daily thick too, never began I can’t look good except once a month when I get a good clean shave
Yeah the more you let it grow the better the shave is but ngl I don’t mess with beards. I envy dudes who have facial hair but not enough to be an ogre but enough to rock a beard. They can literally be clean shaven or have beard without facing any skin issues

• +1
less is more with male skin honestly just do something and stick to it (anything to maximize gut health its that simple). Try to avoid skincare too jew blackhole to make you buy more shit

• +1
Yeah the more you let it grow the better the shave is but ngl I don’t mess with beards. I envy dudes who have facial hair but not enough to be an ogre but enough to rock a beard. They can literally be clean shaven or have beard without facing any skin issues
I would kill 29 niggers to wipe all my facial hair off permanently, it’s so aids, and yea ur right if u leave it long it looks cleaner but the wait is crazy and cutting urself happens too often

• JFL
less is more with male skin honestly just do something and stick to it (anything to maximize gut health its that simple). Try to avoid skincare too jew blackhole to make you buy more shit
Bhai the breakouts aren’t bad but the growth is too much Bhai I have to use Jew laser. My genes weren’t supposed to have me shave every day.:feelswah:
I would kill 29 niggers to wipe all my facial hair off permanently, it’s so aids, and yea ur right if u leave it long it looks cleaner but the wait is crazy and cutting urself happens too often
just get laser Bhai. I’m only doing on my cheeks because that’s where I’m most prone to fucking up or breaking out.

• JFL
Bhai the breakouts aren’t bad but the growth is too much Bhai I have to use Jew laser. My genes weren’t supposed to have me shave every day.:feelswah:

just get laser Bhai. I’m only doing on my cheeks because that’s where I’m most prone to fucking up or breaking out.
Hella expensive and only 1 session a month, nigga u think I have the patience or funds for that ? :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Hella expensive and only 1 session a month, nigga u think I have the patience or funds for that ? :feelswhy:
100 dollars per session bro. Fuck will be like 60 dollars since the area covered isn’t that much.

• +1
Women have worse skin than men

I use Tretinoin and shave twice a week with a double edged razor.
I just avoid applying Tretinoin on the days I shave, it's not a big issue.

I use Tretinoin and shave twice a week with a double edged razor.
I just avoid applying Tretinoin on the days I shave, it's not a big issue.
*shave twice a week* is nothing. I’m talking about daily shavers here who still have stubble left over when done with shaving

Cope you’re just a subhuman. I never had acne or any skin issues. You probably use the same razor for your balls and for your face and you don’t clean it or buy a new one becauee you’re poor and ugly and nobody loves you

Cope you’re just a subhuman. I never had acne or any skin issues. You probably use the same razor for your balls and for your face and you don’t clean it or buy a new one becauee you’re poor and ugly and nobody loves you
Keep coping Dalit I grow more facial hair than you do on your entire body. I rarely breakout but the skin still feels shit after daily shaving over ogre stubble

Keep coping Dalit I grow more facial hair than you do on your entire body. I rarely breakout but the skin still feels shit after daily shaving over ogre stubble

• So Sad
Have you seen women without makeup?

The solution?

Why would u shave everyday if you can grow good facial hair. Unless you're like extremely high dimorphisn or paki and trying to look less terrorist towards white women it makes no sense.

• +1
Why would u shave everyday if you can grow good facial hair. Unless you're like extremely high dimorphisn or paki and trying to look less terrorist towards white women it makes no sense.
Because I look like a terrorist. I go from terrorist to cutecel after shaving

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
*shave twice a week* is nothing. I’m talking about daily shavers here who still have stubble left over when done with shaving
If you still have a stubble when you are done shaving, you're doing something wrong.
Walk me through your shaving routine

• +1
If you still have a stubble when you are done shaving, you're doing something wrong.
Walk me through your shaving routine
Warm water
Pre shave(aloe Vera)
Shaving cream
Shaving 2 passes wtg and atg with safety razor and feather blade
Cold water splash and moisturizer.

I actually am smooth after the shave but due to the thick black facial hair and pale skin it still looks like I have some left over. Tbh it isn’t that but it gets annoying to do this daily takes me like 20mins. If it wasn’t for this I would get ready for my day in a flash.

I actually am smooth after the shave but due to the thick black facial hair and pale skin it still looks like I have some left over.
Oh yeah I am also pale with super dark hair so I get the same.
I found I can get a much closer shave when:
1. I use a high-quality, thick shaving cream (I use Old Taylor of Bond Street)
2. I properly pull the skin with my other hand before shaving against the grain
But yeah if your facial hair is super thick there really is no way of avoiding that slight shadow.

It's not the end of the world though.
I personally shave twice a week because I like to see myself in different facial hair stages, some days I'm a bit more scruffy and have a light stubble, some days I am cleanly shaven. That's just my preference though, I get that it's annoying to spend 20min a day shaving

• Love it
Oh yeah I am also pale with super dark hair so I get the same.
I found I can get a much closer shave when:
1. I use a high-quality, thick shaving cream (I use Old Taylor of Bond Street)
2. I properly pull the skin with my other hand before shaving against the grain
But yeah if your facial hair is super thick there really is no way of avoiding that slight shadow.

It's not the end of the world though.
I personally shave twice a week because I like to see myself in different facial hair stages, some days I'm a bit more scruffy and have a light stubble, some days I am cleanly shaven. That's just my preference though, I get that it's annoying to spend 20min a day shaving
Yes bhai I look like those terrorist with coloured eyes with beard because that’s my literal pheno so I like being clean shaven.

I like the advice of pulling when shaving ATG. I’ll definitely try that. I’m not gonna get rid of facial hair permanently I just want my upper cheeks to be gone with laser.

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
I shave everyday and dont get any of that.
Use good quality razor, you need to put hot water on your face first( preferably shave after shower) then shaving cream then just let it sit for 5 mins to soften the hairs, then shave

• +1
Have you tried using an electric trimmer

Get a oneblade. no irritation. downside is the shave won't be as close but that's the price you pay for better skin

• Love it
Get a oneblade. no irritation. downside is the shave won't be as close but that's the price you pay for better skin
Thanks for the suggestion but a not so close shave makes me look homeless due to the insane amount of follicles I have. I shaved with safety razor and stretched by skin when against the grain. This the shave I need