Facial hair or no Facial Hair for JB Appeal?

bosnianogre

bosnianogre

Iron
Title
interested in opinions, I find some young girls might prefer facial hair but is it actually true?

Attachments

• IMG_20240302_102043_910.jpg
    IMG_20240302_102043_910.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-934005758.jpg
    Snapchat-934005758.jpg
    777.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
i hate to admit that goatee looks good on people beacuse overall its disgusting style of facial hair but you look ten times better with it

Clean shaven has far more youth appeal

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, ascension, lepo2317 and 1 other person
did u get lip filler ur lower lip looks v weird

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Doesn't matter in your case I would say. You look good either way. I think some girls are into facial hairs and MOST are into sharp, no hairs on the face guys. If you aren't recessed, you would be better without any hair on your face. Comes from oldcel with 10+ years of experience.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Axii
“JB appeal” is a meme. You just want to look young so it’s more socially acceptable.

You look better with less facial hair anyway.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and piec
Title
interested in opinions, I find some young girls might prefer facial hair but is it actually true?
Studies point out younger women like clean shaven. But it doesn't matter for JB, bonestructure is most important, I went out as a hobo and still attracted jb.

“JB appeal” is a meme. You just want to look young so it’s more socially acceptable.

You look better with less facial hair anyway.
Not a meme in my experience. I tried to appeal less to jb, I covered my hair with an ugly ass beanie and I still get stopped in the mall by little girls asking me bs. I am 29 for god's sake and I get 12 year olds saying their friend thinks I am hot. They are putting too much hormones in food nowadays girls develop to fast. I may not be the best looking dude out there but I am confident I could slay jbs day and night if I wanted to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and Xangsane