Facial hair pill is 100x more brutal than i though - another prove- over for shaven cells

yeah my shit looks like i glued my black pubes to my face but i still run with it, mostly too lazy to shave

No its a meme
Maybe at 0.5 percent of people
Its an incel fairly tale

How to increase collagen? And you sure minox will not make me age? If i improve my beard i'm sure i will increase my attractiveness.

Gigacope as long as you have a strong lower third being clean shaven is better

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Was talking with the some girl and saw her browsing some hot instagram males

Insta page was called somehow like insta_fabulous_men or something just type it and search for it

There are like 1000 photos, and all of them has facial hair, like u can count on one hand shaven guys there, like 0.001 percent

I asked her about this and she confirmed , shaven men looks asexual most of the time, but she sayed some should stay shaven, especially she dont like long beards, and all of these male had heavy stubble max

How the hell can u cope now, just watch this and there are tons of other sites like this, this is female preference, thats it

When i talk about the beards, i dont actually mean long cope beard, i mean heavy stubble, which is maximum u should aim for

That site is absoulte brutal redpill for you facial hair cell and copers

@2peasinapod
@Amnesia
All the guys on that page have the same phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
All the guys on that page have the same phenotype.
lol I just looked at it and you're right. They all look exactly the same.

The person who runs that page clearly has a type.

Dirtydaddies has a lot more diversity

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

Hmm, its a good phenotype i think, too bad my pheno is 'indian stoner' phenotype.

I can't grow facial hair lol. Minox didn't work, either

But will likely get facial hair transplant

ONly issue is that I sometimes think having skin that clearly doesn't grow hair like mine is what helped me bang certain girls who were barely legal lol, as maybe stubble (or the clear ability to grow a beard like some guys have even when completely clean shaven) puts them off
Can’t transplant hair where there never was

my mustache doesn't connect with my beard yet

Yeah u guys are right
Seems like its 2019 fuckboy pheno, all are clones of each other
But many IG models looks like them, Bateman, Di Vaio would blend there too
my mustache doesn't connect with my beard yet

My do but i sometime disconect it for purpose like Mariano Di Vaio
Watch guys on that site, many do the same too

Hows his beard?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-084020_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106-084020_Instagram.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Love it
ULTRA giga cope. Not only me but a lot of users here looks -1 PSL with beard. If you have a decent lower third you will probably look shit with a beard. The girl who says she preferred a guy with beard is just because they probably don’t want to say about his facial structure or she saw the guy without beard and he looked shit. A friend of mine cope hard with his beard, because he looks very good with it. But anytime he shaves it he looks so fucking dumb and goes instantly-1.5 PSL because of his shit jaw. He is blue pilled af, he does not simple understand that is his jawline that fucks up him. So he’s the whole year now with a beard. Probably will never shave anymore 😂

ULTRA giga cope. Not only me but a lot of users here looks -1 PSL with beard. If you have a decent lower third you will probably look shit with a beard. The girl who says she preferred a guy with beard is just because they probably don’t want to say about his facial structure or she saw the guy without beard and he looked shit. A friend of mine cope hard with his beard, because he looks very good with it. But anytime he shaves it he looks so fucking dumb and goes instantly-1.5 PSL because of his shit jaw. He is blue pilled af, he does not simple understand that is his jawline that fucks up him. So he’s the whole year now with a beard. Probably will never shave anymore 😂
why 90 percent of Ig models have short beards?
Clean shave - death
No desirable man at 2019 is clean shaven
just check that and similiar sites

Was talking with the some girl and saw her browsing some hot instagram males

Insta page was called somehow like insta_fabulous_men or something just type it and search for it

There are like 1000 photos, and all of them has facial hair, like u can count on one hand shaven guys there, like 0.001 percent

I asked her about this and she confirmed , shaven men looks asexual most of the time, but she sayed some should stay shaven, especially she dont like long beards, and all of these male had heavy stubble max

How the hell can u cope now, just watch this and there are tons of other sites like this, this is female preference, thats it

When i talk about the beards, i dont actually mean long cope beard, i mean heavy stubble, which is maximum u should aim for

That site is absoulte brutal redpill for you facial hair cell and copers

@2peasinapod
@Amnesia
stubble pill

• +1
i’ve had beard since 15 and connected since 16 jfl

I’m turkish lmfao what u expect. I’m high prenatal T but i fear that my high DHT made my hairline NW1 already
nah bro DHT shouldn't affect hairlines unless u already got balding genes, idk check ur family

nah bro DHT shouldn't affect hairlines unless u already got balding genes, idk check ur family
My grandad is like NW4-5 but this is pretty normal at 70+

Dad looks NW2 ish and is50+ but his hair is thin rather than balding

I strongly prefer how I look clean shaven but women Ive asked say I look good with facial hair, it's so annoying

I strongly prefer how I look clean shaven but women Ive asked say I look good with facial hair, it's so annoying

Yeah every single female prefers stubble, its the fact
People need to stop cope, i am not talking about bushy beards, but about someting like Bateman has, he is nto hiding anything, its just a small contour

My grandad is like NW4-5 but this is pretty normal at 70+

Dad looks NW2 ish and is50+ but his hair is thin rather than balding
if ur dad was the same like you when young then it's likely it'll be the same, my dad has a matured nw1 hairline and I never got his

I also noticed forehead and hairlines tend to go together for some reason

if ur dad was the same like you when young then it's likely it'll be the same, my dad has a matured nw1 hairline and I never got his

I also noticed forehead and hairlines tend to go together for some reason
When are you jumping on HGH? How old r u? it was my dream to height max ngl but i think i’m way too early puberty

When are you jumping on HGH? How old r u? it was my dream to height max ngl but i think i’m way too early puberty
height. frame. bone metabolism/remodeling

I also have a really good source since my family are health freaks, fitness crazed so they're more knowledgeable on stuff like supplements, my uncle is a personal trainer and gets supplements and shit as a job as well or something, and my dad was a bodybuilder

just a good opportunity not to waste, HGH is really a good looksmax for teencels

height. frame. bone metabolism/remodeling

I also have a really good source since my family are health freaks, fitness crazed so they're more knowledgeable on stuff like supplements, my uncle is a personal trainer and gets supplements and shit as a job as well or something, and my dad was a bodybuilder

just a good opportunity not to waste, HGH is really a good looksmax for teencels
how old r u and how tall? what’s your stage in pubert

how old r u and how tall? what’s your stage in pubert
I'm 15, 5'7 bro, my stage is like idk tanner stage 4 or something, I just have to check growth plates this month to get an accurate depiction of my bone age and then I'm good to go, my growth is average so I'm assuming rn my bone age is the same chronologically I think

I'm 15, 5'7 bro, my stage is like idk tanner stage 4 or something, I just have to check growth plates this month to get an accurate depiction of my bone age and then I'm good to go, my growth is average so I'm assuming rn my bone age is the same chronologically I think
5’7 in uk isn’t too bad. but yeah you should defo aim for 5’9 at least, that’s the most you should expect tbh, after tanner 4 i only grew 2 or so inches

5’7 in uk isn’t too bad. but yeah you should defo aim for 5’9 at least, that’s the most you should expect tbh, after tanner 4 i only grew 2 or so inches
my predicted height is 5'10 cause of my mom's midget genes that cursed me, dad is 5'11 so like me being shorter than that is a death sentence to me

my predicted height is 5'10 cause of my mom's midget genes that cursed me, dad is 5'11 so like me being shorter than that is a death sentence to me
how much did your dad grow 15 to end of
puberty

zyros is a diglet framed manlet, he will never get a wife and kids

he still living like hes 13 years old, women will be repulsed by him

hes going the completely wrong way to looksmaxing
fatality

how much did your dad grow 15 to end of
puberty
at 15 he told me he was around 5'8-5'9 (suicidefuel, by then I knew it was over) he grew until 18 by gaining an inch or so per age

Yeah every single female prefers stubble, its the fact
People need to stop cope, i am not talking about bushy beards, but about someting like Bateman has, he is nto hiding anything, its just a small contour
I can't think of any top IG male model (who got their from looks not cause theyre a celeb) that is clean shaven, they all have heavy stubble. Am I missing any, honest question, I actually would like to see if there are any

• Love it
why 90 percent of Ig models have short beards?
Clean shave - death
No desirable man at 2019 is clean shaven
just check that and similiar sites
Yeah dude, keep coping to another galaxy.
Because you think you look better clean-shaven, while woman sees the opposite when your face is not that good without it. For me it's the opposite, whenever I'm clean-shaven I get compliments, if I grow a beard for a week, then I stop getting the IOIs and compliments.
I'm not talking about you from now, but why is so hard for a man just accept the fact that beard is not the issue, it's all about how good are your bones. Beard is just make up for a more defined face. And why man is so dumb to believe what a woman says if they always lie? Just wake up

Last edited:
Yeah dude, keep coping to another galaxy.

Because you think you look better clean-shaven, while woman sees the opposite when your face is not that good without it. For me it's the opposite, whenever I'm clean-shaven I get compliments, if I grow a beard for a week, then I stop getting the IOIs and compliments.
I'm not talking about you from now, but why is so hard for a man just accept the fact that beard is not the issue, it's all about how good are your bones. Beard is just make up for a more defined face. And why man is so dumb to believe what a woman says if they always lie? Just wake up

Even Cavill looks better with some stubble and he has a great lower third, it just adds some nice sex appeal and masculinity

Henry Cavill The Man from UNCLE New York Movie Premiere Red Carpet Fashion Dunhill Tom Lorenzo

Cavill

• +1
I can't think of any top IG male model (who got their from looks not cause theyre a celeb) that is clean shaven, they all have heavy stubble. Am I missing any, honest question, I actually would like to see if there are any
Exactly....people here are so low iq coping, but i proved only facts, meanwhile they proved they own aspie opinions