facial hair transplant

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
is there a surgeon that can achieve this kind of density for the grafts:

Svenjuhlin william joseph bj bl 1 bec248ea ursf

I feel like beard transplants are completely useless if you want to keep just a shadow like in the pic,

as the density of hairs is too low and it will look artificial. Only when the hairs are longer, this is less visible.

try minox first

View attachment 639430

I feel like beard transplants are completely useless if you want to keep just a shadow like in the pic,

as the density of hairs is too low and it will look artificial. Only when the hairs are longer, this is less visible.

View attachment 639430

what a waste of money jfl

what a waste of money jfl

2) DESIGNER STUBBLE

Examples:
stubble.png

- Facial hair is a sexually dimorphic trait which can make you look more masculine. Theses pics above are examples of peak sex appeal. It isn't clean shaven like a prepubescent boy NEITHER is it a full on lumberjack beard that could be hiding facial fat or a weak lower third. This is the best of both worlds: a chiseled jawline covered in a layer of stubble just so much that they can still see your jawline + ability to grow facial hair = masculinity and sexiness

Research:

www.sciencedirect.com

The role of facial hair in women's perceptions of men's attractiveness, health, masculinity and parenting abilities
Facial hair strongly influences people's judgments of men's socio-sexual attributes. However, the nature of these judgments is often contradictory. Th…
www.sciencedirect.com
www.sciencedirect.com

To gain a better understanding of male attractiveness from the perspective of both men and women, the team enlisted the assistance of 351 women, 177 men, and 10 other men to serve as models. Each man in the photos was shown in four ways — clean-shaven, with five days of beard growth (light stubble), 10 days of growth (heavy stubble), and with a full beard. Women found the men with the heavy stubble to be the most attractive (pics above are a good example).

www.psypost.org

Study on attractiveness of beards finds women most attracted to men with stubble
New research suggests that women tend to find beardedness attractive when judging long-term relationships, perhaps as a signal of formidability among ...
www.psypost.org

A total of 9991 participants (8699 female, 1292 male) completed this study. There was a significant main effect of facial hair with heavy stubble being most attractive followed by light stubble, then full beards and clean‐shaven faces being least attractive of all. Stubble was judged as most attractive overall and received higher ratings for short-term relationships than full beards, which were more attractive for long-term relationships.

Products/Tools Required:
- Brio Beardscape Trimmer

www.brio4life.com

Beardscape Beard and Hair Trimmers
The Brio Beardscape is the ultimate tool to manage your beard from 5 o’clock shadow to 5-month masterpiece! The Beardscape perfects the stubble-look with the integrated 1.0 to 1.9 mm blade height adjustment. The Beardscape includes 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm and 18mm guards. It comes...
www.brio4life.com
www.brio4life.com
Cost: $68.95

- Clear Shaving Gel

rockymountainbarber.com

Clear Shave Gel
Our clear shave gel works exactly like a traditional foaming shave cream, providing lubrication between your skin and your blade, with one key difference - our shave gel goes on clear so you can easily see where you're shaving. It's perfect for full shaves, head shaves, tightening lines or...
rockymountainbarber.com
rockymountainbarber.com
Cost: $15-30

- Beard Oil

www.beardbrand.com

Beard Oil
The world's best Beard Oil just got better. With no known DHT-inhibiting ingredients, and featuring Abyssinian and Babassu oils, it's a total game-changer.
www.beardbrand.com
www.beardbrand.com
Cost: $29

How to Trim/Shave to get the "Perfect Stubble" Look:

How to grow Facial Hair (if you can't already)?

Non-Surgical Method:

- Minoxidil: This solution when applied topically can treat certain types of baldness and encourage facial hair growth(5% concentration). Although results may vary from person to person depending on age, hormones, genetics, etc.
Cost: $15-$30
- Side effects: some report heart palpitations, itchiness, dryness, chest pain, headaches
- Duration: Once you stop using most your results will diminish. If the hair you gained turns into terminal hair, then those terminal will be permanent.

- Dermarolling: Micro-needling with a dermaroller or dermarolling machine has been proven to treat hair loss (Androgenetic Alopecia in humans) and it appears to be more effective than minoxidil. Dermaroll once or twice a week at either 0.5mm or 0.75mm.

A Randomized Evaluator Blinded Study of Effect of Microneedling in Androgenetic Alopecia: A Pilot Study

Dermaroller along with Minoxidil treated group was statistically superior to Minoxidil treated group in promoting hair growth in men with AGA for all 3 primary efficacy measures of hair growth. Micro-needling is a safe and a promising tool in hair stimulation and also is useful to treat hair loss refractory to Minoxidil therapy.
Cost: Dermaroller $10-30, Derminator $190

- Supplementation: Certain supplements have be proven to activate dormant hair follicles, strengthen hair, and promote hair growth.
L-Carnitine

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

L-carnitine-L-tartrate promotes human hair growth in vitro - PubMed
The trimethylated amino acid l-carnitine plays a key role in the intramitochondrial transport of fatty acids for beta-oxidation and thus serves important functions in energy metabolism. Here, we have tested the hypothesis that l-carnitine, a frequently employed dietary supplement, may also...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Our findings suggest that l-carnitine stimulates human scalp hair growth by up regulation of proliferation and down regulation of apoptosis in follicular keratinocytes in vitro.

Biotin

www.verywellhealth.com

The Health Benefits of Biotin
Find out whether biotin—a vitamin ingredient found in tablet, shampoo, cream, or oil form—can help with hair growth and possibly reverse hair loss.
www.verywellhealth.com
www.verywellhealth.com

Since biotin deficiency can lead to thinning of the hair, proponents claim that taking biotin supplements—in pill or tablet form—or using biotin-enriched shampoo and hair products can thicken hair and stimulate hair and nail growth. Taking care of any underlying deficiencies can help keratin production and strengthen your hair. This may not be as effective if you're healthy and don't biotin deficiency.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss - PubMed
Though its use as a hair and nail growth supplement is prevalent, research demonstrating the efficacy of biotin is limited. In cases of acquired and inherited causes of biotin deficiency as well as pathologies, such as brittle nail syndrome or uncombable hair, biotin supplementation may be of...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

We found 18 reported cases of biotin use for hair and nail changes. In all cases, patients receiving biotin supplementation had an underlying pathology for poor hair or nail growth. All cases showed evidence of clinical improvement after receiving biotin.

Surgical Method:
- Beard Transplant: A beard transplant takes hair from another part of your body (usually the base of your scalp at the back, or under your chin) and transplants it to your face. ... An average of 4,000 to 7,000 hairs can be transplanted one by one. Some surgeons may use two hairs per graft to give a more natural appearance to the beard. Hair is permanent.
Cost: $3,000 to $7,000 depending on how many grafts are needed.
- Side Effects: temporary swelling, redness, and itchiness

Beard Transplant Results:

youtu.be

FUE Surgery: Beard Transplant Amazing Results [Before-After]
Hair of Istanbul is a hair health clinic specialized on FUE hair transplant. This video is about before after comparison of our beard transplant with FUE vid...
youtu.be
youtu.be

youtu.be

Beard Transplant & Restoration Case - DHI Direct Technique Beard Transplant
Beard Transplant & Restoration Case, 6 months results, 5431 hair implanted. Call us 18001039300 or Book Consultation Online https://goo.gl/X9oAJT With the DH...
youtu.be
youtu.be

2) DESIGNER STUBBLE

Examples:
stubble.png

- Facial hair is a sexually dimorphic trait which can make you look more masculine. Theses pics above are examples of peak sex appeal. It isn't clean shaven like a prepubescent boy NEITHER is it a full on lumberjack beard that could be hiding facial fat or a weak lower third. This is the best of both worlds: a chiseled jawline covered in a layer of stubble just so much that they can still see your jawline + ability to grow facial hair = masculinity and sexiness

Research:

www.sciencedirect.com

The role of facial hair in women's perceptions of men's attractiveness, health, masculinity and parenting abilities
Facial hair strongly influences people's judgments of men's socio-sexual attributes. However, the nature of these judgments is often contradictory. Th…
www.sciencedirect.com
www.sciencedirect.com

www.psypost.org

Study on attractiveness of beards finds women most attracted to men with stubble
New research suggests that women tend to find beardedness attractive when judging long-term relationships, perhaps as a signal of formidability among ...
www.psypost.org

Products/Tools Required:
- Brio Beardscape Trimmer

www.brio4life.com

Beardscape Beard and Hair Trimmers
The Brio Beardscape is the ultimate tool to manage your beard from 5 o’clock shadow to 5-month masterpiece! The Beardscape perfects the stubble-look with the integrated 1.0 to 1.9 mm blade height adjustment. The Beardscape includes 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm and 18mm guards. It comes...
www.brio4life.com
www.brio4life.com
Cost: $68.95

- Clear Shaving Gel

rockymountainbarber.com

Clear Shave Gel
Our clear shave gel works exactly like a traditional foaming shave cream, providing lubrication between your skin and your blade, with one key difference - our shave gel goes on clear so you can easily see where you're shaving. It's perfect for full shaves, head shaves, tightening lines or...
rockymountainbarber.com
rockymountainbarber.com
Cost: $15-30

- Beard Oil

www.beardbrand.com

Beard Oil
The world's best Beard Oil just got better. With no known DHT-inhibiting ingredients, and featuring Abyssinian and Babassu oils, it's a total game-changer.
www.beardbrand.com
www.beardbrand.com
Cost: $29

How to Trim/Shave to get the "Perfect Stubble" Look:

How to grow Facial Hair (if you can't already)?

Non-Surgical Method:

- Minoxidil: This solution when applied topically can treat certain types of baldness and encourage facial hair growth(5% concentration). Although results may vary from person to person depending on age, hormones, genetics, etc.
Cost: $15-$30
- Side effects: some report heart palpitations, itchiness, dryness, chest pain, headaches
- Duration: Once you stop using most your results will diminish. If the hair you gained turns into terminal hair, then those terminal will be permanent.

- Dermarolling: Micro-needling with a dermaroller or dermarolling machine has been proven to treat hair loss (Androgenetic Alopecia in humans) and it appears to be more effective than minoxidil. Dermaroll once or twice a week at either 0.5mm or 0.75mm.

A Randomized Evaluator Blinded Study of Effect of Microneedling in Androgenetic Alopecia: A Pilot Study

Cost: Dermaroller $10-30, Derminator $190

- Supplementation: Certain supplements have be proven to activate dormant hair follicles, strengthen hair, and promote hair growth.
L-Carnitine

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

L-carnitine-L-tartrate promotes human hair growth in vitro - PubMed
The trimethylated amino acid l-carnitine plays a key role in the intramitochondrial transport of fatty acids for beta-oxidation and thus serves important functions in energy metabolism. Here, we have tested the hypothesis that l-carnitine, a frequently employed dietary supplement, may also...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Biotin

www.verywellhealth.com

The Health Benefits of Biotin
Find out whether biotin—a vitamin ingredient found in tablet, shampoo, cream, or oil form—can help with hair growth and possibly reverse hair loss.
www.verywellhealth.com
www.verywellhealth.com

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss - PubMed
Though its use as a hair and nail growth supplement is prevalent, research demonstrating the efficacy of biotin is limited. In cases of acquired and inherited causes of biotin deficiency as well as pathologies, such as brittle nail syndrome or uncombable hair, biotin supplementation may be of...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Surgical Method:
- Beard Transplant: A beard transplant takes hair from another part of your body (usually the base of your scalp at the back, or under your chin) and transplants it to your face. ... An average of 4,000 to 7,000 hairs can be transplanted one by one. Some surgeons may use two hairs per graft to give a more natural appearance to the beard. Hair is permanent.
Cost: $3,000 to $7,000 depending on how many grafts are needed.
- Side Effects: temporary swelling, redness, and itchiness

Beard Transplant Results:

youtu.be

FUE Surgery: Beard Transplant Amazing Results [Before-After]
Hair of Istanbul is a hair health clinic specialized on FUE hair transplant. This video is about before after comparison of our beard transplant with FUE vid...
youtu.be
youtu.be

youtu.be

Beard Transplant & Restoration Case - DHI Direct Technique Beard Transplant
Beard Transplant & Restoration Case, 6 months results, 5431 hair implanted. Call us 18001039300 or Book Consultation Online https://goo.gl/X9oAJT With the DH...
youtu.be
youtu.be
why not fix your face/bone failos first?

this is my fear: (hair is nowhere near dense enough to look good after shaving)

why not fix your face/bone failos first?
everytime I try to fix something, people tell me to fix something else first jfl, I gotta start somewhere lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
If you get beard transplant you can never shave your beard because you'll have scars. Also if the doctor fucks up and gives you bad donor hair then you'll develop bald patches. Not so bad on the head but in the beard or too low density? Fucked for life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 8583
this is my fear: (hair is nowhere near dense enough to look good after shaving)

everytime I try to fix something, people tell me to fix something else first jfl, I gotta start somewhere lol

bro beard isn't a place to start its a finishing touch jfl. What do u look like pm me

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 6380
bro beard isn't a place to start its a finishing touch jfl. What do u look like pm me
why though. I'd rather say I try to softmax first + less invasive surgeries, then I see how my life is. If I'm still subhuman I will get bimax plus skull implants, but honestly I prefer not to. A guy that got Bimax on looksmax.me told me I should get genio and chinwing instead of bimax. The recovery is pretty rough and you should do it only if it's absolutely necessary.

Also if I would ever get bimax and pay all that money, wear braces, invest all that time and effort into recovery I will certainly try to looksmax further anyways. so no matter what I will try to get good facial hair at some point anyways, so why not now.

Every beard transplant result I've seen looks weird to me. They're done almost too "perfect" and the hair taken from the back of the head does not pass for beard hair.

Shame because growing a beard is a great looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath