Facial Harmony determines all

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Iron
It doesn't matter if you have sean'o pry level hunter eyes, if they don't work with your features, it doesn't matter if you have prey eyes that buldge and look autistic as long as they work with your facial features. You can try to surgerymaxx but if anything imo, it will ruin what you look like especially if you are a MTN (surgery is beneficial for those i'd say at ltn and below)

Look at the image below (it's an extreme example i know) but he has every desirable feature you can think of, yet it doesn't look good at all since his features aren't harmonious. Facial harmony as long as you are average, you are good to go but also it's very hard to tell when you're fat because the distribution of fat is uneven and can affect your facial harmony.

Jeremy meeks also disproved that jaw is not law since his jaw is pretty bad, but it's his high set cheekbones and how harmonious his eye area and cheekbone work well with each other.

give me your thoughts

Attachments

• uncannymogger.jpg
    uncannymogger.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, MaestheticMaso, Mewton and 8 others
this guy has gay lips and short chin though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
stupid thread, nothing in here describes harmony correctly

his "creepy" vistage is because of his expression, go look at his tt

in theory his averageness / "harmony" is on point (all features are overboard (lips, cheeks, eyes etc)

he is still ugly because of ratios, the real definition of "harmony" or unique vistage

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Feliezzx, Softboymaxx and 4 others
average GrAYcel opinion

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, sudanguy, LooksThinker and 3 others
interestingly my brother used to look uncanny/very in harmonious as a kid but he looks great now (20)

Jeremy meeks also disproved that jaw is not law since his jaw is pretty bad
Jawmogs 99.9% of men

Good chin (other than projection), wide jaw, good angularity, etc..

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
interestingly my brother used to look uncanny/very in harmonious as a kid but he looks great now (20)
probably because puberty can change your entire facial structure due to increase in hgh and other shit idk im not a scientist im an autist

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
probably because puberty can change your entire facial structure due to increase in hgh and other shit idk im not a scientist im an autist
true but harmony is mostly due to features etc not bones

o'pry has terrible harmony and is still the top paid male model.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Feliezzx, proxyy and 1 other person
True I think jaw filler made me look worse because it makes my mouth look even more narrow

o'pry has terrible harmony and is still the top paid male model.
i dont think his harmony is terrible since his eyes and overall facial structure work well together, but also his eye area is very unique so it could be that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx and med
i dont think his harmony is terrible since his eyes and overall facial structure work well together, but also his eye area is very unique so it could be that
his features don't work together, the reason he doesn't look bad is because nothing is obviously recessed, but he looks like an alien to normal people.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and proxyy
you can try to surgerymaxx but if anything imo, it will ruin what you look like especially if you are a MTN (surgery is beneficial for those i'd say at ltn and below)
this is probably the most retarded thing i've heard

It doesn't matter if you have sean'o pry level hunter eyes, if they don't work with your features, it doesn't matter if you have prey eyes that buldge and look autistic as long as they work with your facial features. You can try to surgerymaxx but if anything imo, it will ruin what you look like especially if you are a MTN (surgery is beneficial for those i'd say at ltn and below)

Look at the image below (it's an extreme example i know) but he has every desirable feature you can think of, yet it doesn't look good at all since his features aren't harmonious. Facial harmony as long as you are average, you are good to go but also it's very hard to tell when you're fat because the distribution of fat is uneven and can affect your facial harmony.

Jeremy meeks also disproved that jaw is not law since his jaw is pretty bad, but it's his high set cheekbones and how harmonious his eye area and cheekbone work well with each other.

give me your thoughts
Why is he opening his eyes like that?

James in an alternate universe

The man has one in a billion bone structure
And looks like this with 0 hair

45-facts-about-jeremy-meeks-1688821839.jpg

Meanwhile 99% off chads become sub5 as baldcels and op says he has a bad jaw
Meeks bone structure is so insanely good that he cab even pull of having 0 hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, proxyy, smallman and 1 other person
The man has one in a billion bone structure
And looks like this with 0 hair

45-facts-about-jeremy-meeks-1688821839.jpg

Meanwhile 99% off chads become sub5 as baldcels and op says he has a bad jaw
Meeks bone structure is so insanely good that he cab even pull of having 0 hair
Long ramus and wide chin is a must to look good with buzzcut and short hairstyles.

He’d look worse with longer hair.

Looking good with buzzcut doesn’t really mean shit, just that you have the dimorphic features needed to pull them off.

Imagine Meeks with a tiktoker fluffy fringe, he’d look ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Long ramus and wide chin is a must to look good with buzzcut and short hairstyles.

He’d look worse with longer hair.
I have a narrow chin and get 10x times more female attention with shorter hair

I have a narrow chin and get 10x times more female attention with shorter hair
Yeah they prob think you’re a chemo patient.

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
word for word, only disagreement is that meeks has a strong jaw and bone structure, you prolly meant side profile

Cope
4 turkish girls told me i look way better with shorter hair today.
I’ve heard this from multiple women tbf
Turkish girls have no standards cause their men are buttfuck ugly, I was there for vacation and hijab girls kept oogling me.

The average turk 20s yrs old man is short, skinny fat and swarthy looking.

Come on dude stop acting smart, he simply looks ai generated

It's already known that harmony matters more than individual features.

Turkish girls have no standards cause their men are buttfuck ugly, I was there for vacation and hijab girls kept oogling me.

not to mention a disgusting amount of excess hair where hair shouldn't be

give me your thoughts

Attachments

• IMG_0551.png
    IMG_0551.png
    1 MB · Views: 0

The turks where i live in North Western Europe are moggers though tall and fully bearded at 20 with top tier eye areas.

But it’s true what you say, when i went to turkey I experienced the same but it’s because of western halo i think

damn nigga i will have hard time sleeping

give me your thoughts
Moprh him without gay lip and low set cheekbones hhhhh

give me your thoughts
hes lowk like a case of where he harmony

stupid thread, nothing in here describes harmony correctly

his "creepy" vistage is because of his expression, go look at his tt

in theory his averageness / "harmony" is on point (all features are overboard (lips, cheeks, eyes etc)

he is still ugly because of ratios, the real definition of "harmony" or unique vistage
This is actually an example of poor facial averageness. His features are too extreme and not in line with the average making him look exaggerated and uncanny

He has good “harmony” in an abstract sense but his features are not proportionate which falls into “ratios” like you said