Facial Leanness and Masculinity

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken
Facial leanness is in itself an attractive trait, and the more lean you are and are percieved* to be, the more attractive you are

Intro

This has been discussed before on this forum but a quick rundown is that having low facial adiposity (being lean in the face/no fat) is a great predictor of attractiveness, this is held true amongst men and women and across the races. Most of what is in this thread has already been discussed but this is a complete breakdown of facial leanness.

Results show that youthfulness, skin colour, skin homogeneity and facial adiposity significantly and independently predict attractiveness in female African faces. Younger, thinner women with a lighter, yellower skin colour and a more homogenous skin tone are considered more attractive.

male attractiveness was significantly and positively predicted by masculinity, symmetry and averageness and negatively by adiposity. Female attractiveness was significantly and positively predicted by femininity and negatively by adiposity.

In addition, being lean also shows off whatever bones you have. Being fat fucks up your face and covers most bone growth/definition which is why leaning out is the number one looksmax, and why every single attractive person is lean.

5427DEC2 2D90 4D29 B1A3 A08CDE38C582

So far so good, everything discussed is common sense to most people here and is already known. Furthermore, low body fat by itself is attractive, even if you have weak bones you’ll still look better lean than fat.

6913806E 4359 44B9 A342 35CB4C52A1B9

Lean Bones Hypothesis

0BB5AC46 4FB8 4F86 9251 040CF464CD3A
4CDFE9BF FAF4 4697 924B 77D7A52CCB5E

To sum it up, round, full bones will make your face looks less lean even when you are at low body fat.

61DB4996 22A3 402C B8B9 C36DB6579E67
CCDEA33E 3FB1 4E3C B5AC 7996B42CC21E

This makes you look more feminine, as low body fat is a dimorphic, masculine trait; as is having big, round bones.

“Women generally have a higher percentage of body fat than men.” ~ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11706283/

So is being a boneless subhuman who is at 6% body fat ideal then? No. in order to have a really lean face that looks good like O’Pry, Gandy etc. you do need robust bones and you also need forward growth

E5492059 C322 4925 B2E0 959D82E3FAD2

But your bones can’t be huge and round like an eastern asian person or an native american. When Barrett slims down or uses photoshop his bones look a lot smaller and his face looks leaner and therefore more masculine and less like a faggot overall. (Barrett is also a confirmed homosexual.)

F46EE5AE 014A 4DC5 BE6E D6E8F332E77E
029BEBF8 E99D 4417 8D64 7E79E3C8C5FF

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Merćer, Preoximerianas and 21 others
Good thread, many prettyboy copers associate hypermasculinity with ogres, but forget that leanness and angularity are major dimorphic masculine traits.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160 and 7 others
I'm brutally lacking in angularity
being low bodyfat doesn't change much

• +1
Reactions: Slob and PYT
Legit, being lean with prominent bones is the main factor in my looks. When my face is round I’m a different person.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4614, Yerico7 and 6 others
Did not read but I will later good job babe

Maintaining low bodyfat is rule #1 of looking good. All attractive people know this, and either intentionally or naturally regulate their eating habits to stay lean.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I am bulking since a few weeks, gained 2kg and my face looks totally different. Chubby cheeks and less defined. I guess i bloat fast because of high end E2 levels.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I am bulking since a few weeks, gained 2kg and my face looks totally different. Chubby cheeks and less defined. I guess i bloat fast because of high end E2 levels.
Just never bulk, if you want to get bigger it’s gotta be done slowly through a very slight surplus.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
Threw my dinner off the balcony after making this thread, lmfao at eating. Black coffee for the rest of the night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and PubertyMaxxer
im fucking hungry though REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Maintaining low bodyfat is rule #1 of looking good. All attractive people know this, and either intentionally or naturally regulate their eating habits to stay lean.
Thats one of the good things of being a hardgainer with a low appetite they tend to stay leaner from not eating much

Just never bulk, if you want to get bigger it’s gotta be done slowly through a very slight surplus.
Isn't a very slight surplus still considered bulking?

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
still have skin and bone face eating shit like chips everyday
incel don't starve yourself we're just built different

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
Yes I know but I asked if you would consider a slight surplus a bulk?
Not really, bulk to me sounds like trying to gain a lot of weight. But arguing definitions is just semantics I guess

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Barret also has like 0 chin height , the same as me. Therefore he's an Incel
Facial leanness is in itself an attractive trait, and the more lean you are and are percieved* to be, the more attractive you are

Intro

This has been discussed before on this forum but a quick rundown is that having low facial adiposity (being lean in the face/no fat) is a great predictor of attractiveness, this is held true amongst men and women and across the races. Most of what is in this thread has already been discussed but this is a complete breakdown of facial leanness.

In addition, being lean also shows off whatever bones you have. Being fat fucks up your face and covers most bone growth/definition which is why leaning out is the number one looksmax, and why every single attractive person is lean.

View attachment 1499737

So far so good, everything discussed is common sense to most people here and is already known. Furthermore, low body fat by itself is attractive, even if you have weak bones you’ll still look better lean than fat.

View attachment 1499798

Lean Bones Hypothesis

View attachment 1499744View attachment 1499745

To sum it up, round, full bones will make your face looks less lean even when you are at low body fat.

View attachment 1499747View attachment 1499749

This makes you look more feminine, as low body fat is a dimorphic, masculine trait; as is having big, round bones.

“Women generally have a higher percentage of body fat than men.” ~ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11706283/

So is being a boneless subhuman who is at 6% body fat ideal then? No. in order to have a really lean face that looks good like O’Pry, Gandy etc. you do need robust bones and you also need forward growth

View attachment 1499778

But your bones can’t be huge and round like an eastern asian person or an native american. When Barrett slims down or uses photoshop his bones look a lot smaller and his face looks leaner and therefore more masculine and less like a faggot overall. (Barrett is also a confirmed homosexual.)

View attachment 1499785View attachment 1499792

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787