Facial leanness (hollow cheeks) is rare and a massive halo

ZanyBR

ZanyBR

Iron
As long as you have minimally decent bone structure.
I only know one guy who has legitimate hollow cheeks and a really lean face and he's a slayer, even though he has a bad nose. Everyone here would rate him 4,5/5 PSL, but because of his lean face, he gets a lot of girls.

12% BF OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 23558, j05 and 12 others
I have never seen a guy in person with cheek hollows. It's not even because of the leanness I believe, otherwise all the twinks would have them. You have to have projected zygos, wide gonions, and chin all while being lean to stretch skin into a valley inwards for there to be hollows. @AscendingHero @VicMackey @Sorken @Preston how bout yall

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Erik-Hexum, Karstossos and 12 others
Hollow cheeks are overrated from SMV point of view.

In fact, some men look better with round cheeks (not obese ofc), while they look malnourished with hollow cheeks.

It is all about harmony. Some faces just do NOT match well with model hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: primqwe, mccauley, Deleted member 23558 and 10 others
I have never seen a guy in person with cheek hollows. It's not even because of the leanness I believe, otherwise all the twinks would have them. You have to have projected zygos, gonions, and chin all while being lean to stretch skin into a valley inwards for there to be hollows. @AscendingHero @VicMackey @Sorken @Preston how bout yall
I haven't seen one irl either. Maybe some gaunt methheads. I've seen a few on tikotk and they gain major halo. Like that dude who does gymfits for example.

Hollow cheeks (difference between hollow and gaunt) is the ultimate indicator of health (leanpill) and proper craniofacial development.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Karstossos, Aqua and 4 others

In fact, some men look better with round cheeks (not obese ofc), while they look malnourished with hollow cheeks.

It is all about harmony. Some faces just do NOT match well with model hollow cheeks.
thats because they actually are malnourished to the point where their average or below average bone structure are hollow. if u have good bone structure its a halo always and u can have it at higher bodyfat %

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, pwettyboijens, Slob and 1 other person
I have never seen a guy in person with cheek hollows. It's not even because of the leanness I believe, otherwise all the twinks would have them. You have to have projected zygos, wide gonions, and chin all while being lean to stretch skin into a valley inwards for there to be hollows. @AscendingHero @VicMackey @Sorken @Preston how bout yall
You have not seen because THEY ARE PHOTOSHOPPED.

Hollow cheeks is 99% the work of lights and angles, and 1% of anatomy. A person with hollow cheeks just looks lean IRL, no signs of shadows. This guy has hollow cheeks: is it noticeable in the photo???

Delon

Exactly...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Detective, AscendingHero and 9 others
thats because they actually are malnourished to the point where their average or below average bone structure are hollow. if u have good bone structure its a halo always and u can have it at higher bodyfat %
So, you literally proved my point: HARMONY ABOVE ALL.

Some people are just NOT suited to have hollow cheeks, even if they achieved them with low BF, or surgery... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 15569
Yes , hollow cheeks require big ammount of conditions : good fat distribution , negligible water retention , low bf% , anterior and lateral projection of the zygos and decent mass too , to many variables and that's why also they are so rare

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Karstossos and Merćer
I have never seen a guy in person with cheek hollows. It's not even because of the leanness I believe, otherwise all the twinks would have them. You have to have projected zygos, gonions, and chin all while being lean to stretch skin into a valley inwards for there to be hollows. @AscendingHero @VicMackey @Sorken @Preston how bout yall
I have known ppl in person with hollow cheeks and they weren't even that great looking. Coincidentally 2 of those were those druggie looking dudes with the zygos,gonions,chin features you said, but melting eyes , aka uee and scleral show. A third guy was classic tiktoker pheno with lowset big cheekbones and very good forward growth, plus quite a wide jaw and like 10-12% bf. I'd post him (cause he's a good example) but he's like 15 and my best friend's brother so given some users' history of doxxing in here I'd rather not. edit: Oh and my mother used to have in old pics I've seen of her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Water retention can play a big role too :Comfy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15569
You have not seen because THEY ARE PHOTOSHOPPED.

Hollow cheeks is 99% the work of lights and angles, and 1% of anatomy. A person with hollow cheeks just looks lean IRL, no signs of shadows. This guy has hollow cheeks: is it noticeable in the photo???

View attachment 1553990

Exactly...
Cope Delon is boneless @Frank Jack . If you take a true robust boned chad, you can see them in 90% of lightings like oussamma or drago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19478, Aqua and 5 others
So, you literally proved my point: HARMONY ABOVE ALL.

Some people are just NOT suited to have hollow cheeks, even if they achieved them with low BF, or surgery... :unsure:
they look malnourished because they are malnourished, if they had a good bone structure they would look alot better and not malnourished. if they had surgical implants or some shiet that would have given them a good bone structure they would look alot better. so yah maybe they look better but thats because of bad bone structure being hidden by fat which is not ideal either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478 and Deleted member 16380
if you dont know if you'll have hollow cheeks when you lose weight just find the widest part of your face. if thats your zyogs and masseters then you'll have hollow cheeks.

edit: if the widest part of your face is your zygos, masseters or zygos AND masseters youre set.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Acc I have but he wasn't GL in the slightest. He was like 3.75psl with a legit perfect lower third and cheekbones but a blackops2cel eye area and the worst nose I have EVER seen. Legit like Adrien Brody's from the side except with a more dramatic hook in the middle and this massive bulbous mess wider than his mouth from the front.

His cheekbone hollows were so so deep and impressive though. Visible in every lighting.

Yes i will get to 10% bf and if im not gl i will jump off the sydney harbour bridge

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aetheling and Birdcell
Yeah , go for it , hollow cheeks are very cool to have tbh
Yes i will get to 10% bf and if im not gl i will jump off the sydney harbour bridge

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe, Deleted member 13787 and thegoat
Acc I have but he wasn't GL in the slightest. He was like 3.75psl with a legit perfect lower third and cheekbones but a blackops2cel eye area and the worst nose I have EVER seen. Legit like Adrien Brody's from the side except with a more dramatic hook in the middle and this massive bulbous mess wider than his mouth from the front.

His cheekbone hollows were so so deep and impressive though. Visible in every lighting.
Exactly this, irl random ppl with hollow cheeks, they always have those long chins/long face that just stretches the skin a fuckton and don't actually look good.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I only know one guy who has legitimate hollow cheeks and a really lean face and he's a slayer, even though he has a bad nose. Everyone here would rate him 4,5/5 PSL, but because of his lean face, he gets a lot of girls.

12% BF OR DEATH
eyes, coloring and jaw size , have all of this and you are the slayer.

Yes, yes, ofc he is boneless... How do you explain this then?

View attachment 1554004

How does he have hollow cheeks here? UFO? :unsure:
His bones are above average but nothing compared to other robust psl chads which answers your question as to why he doesn't have hollows unless in optimal lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Exactly this, irl random ppl with hollow cheeks, they always have those long chins/long face that just stretches the skin a fuckton and don't actually look good.
Legit . Richard Ramirez and Islam Dulatov , one of the few that have decent face width and mogger cheekbones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Irl I've seen only one person, a 13 yo teammate. He was a mogging machine that hitted puberty giga early, was 6' with a 6-6.5" flaccid cock meanwhile all the other team players hadn't hit puberty jfl. The mogging was too brutal. I hope he stopped gowing at 13.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19384, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
Legit . Richard Ramirez and Islam Dulatov , one of the few that have decent face width and mogger cheekbones
Meh, I've seen many random models with very good hollow cheeks (+zygos) and 6+ psl . Prime example this guy
First

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Birdcell
7c50b5b7ebf21a7b384601f2c777fa2c

so true. I would literally sell a kidney to look this

Man I am worried about you... why do you know this? :unsure::feelswhy::ROFLMAO:
He bullied us everyday comparing his gigantic dick to our prepubescent 4x3 penises :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I can't imagine how big it's now (he's 16)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the true CEO of hollow cheeks and zygos
4882700 0 image a 54 1539082996585

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, incel194012940, tyronelite and 2 others
zygos are my best feature

It really depends on the light. and on tiktok the makeup

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 14160
I have hollow cheeks thanks to buccal fat pad removal + cheekbone fillers. Looks especially good in the correct lightning. I'm around 10-12% BF.

I have hollow cheeks thanks to buccal fat pad removal + cheekbone fillers. Looks especially good in the correct lightning. I'm around 10-12% BF.
How do you take pics that make them stand out more ? I have hollow cheeks only in certain angles though

12% BF OR DEATH
If you are recessed or have low set cheekbones you'll not get hollow cheeks at low bf%

not cope, but chubby face with good bones will mog most of the time

Greg Doucette & Mike Isreatel have ideal hollow cheeks

do u recommend cheekbone fillers?

If I have Hollow cheeks when I contract my masseters, can genio, trimax and or jaw implant give Hollow cheeks in normal mode?

Bimax can improve hollow cheeks?

"Hollow cheeks" mean zygos definitions, those shadow and ogee curve, sunken cheeks aren't attractive tbh, indicate malnutrition and lack of teeth can create it. So proferable is some definition showing You have bones and ne lean. To much is a sign of malnutrition and aging. The only way to pull of is having very projecting zygos were is natural to have hollow cheeks at heatly body fat percentage, in rest without good bones, You will look unhealtly.