Facial ratios are over rated?

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Does anyone else think that the generally accepted facial ratios are just a cope and doesn't have much to do with an actual attraction/beauty? You can easily see people with bad ratios that are still good looking. It's just coincidentally good looking people have a lot of common features, which includes the facial ratios, but it is not the real reason why they're attractive in the first place. I'd wager that majority of people fall within the accepted range of ratios, yet the majority is not good looking, obviously. Tbh it's a job for computers to analyse and it's something they do already and been doing for years, just need for somebody to leak all that juicy data already.
Not talking about actual disfigurements/obvious deformities here. You don't have to measure the ratios of those people, you can see it at a glance.
I've measured those 16 ratios on myself and within majority of them (12-13~) I fall within the "ideal" ratio range, failing a few obviously less relevant ones such as lower/upper lip ratio, or barely falling out of the bracket, by a few %, yet I'm still considered as generally unattractive. What makes for attractiveness are actual bones, unique features - but not deformities/obvious asymmetries, angularities, protrusions and sharpness of the lines, skin and hair health, phenotype, youth, race. Obviously status/money.

Its about harmony tbh just look at Delon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
ratios are a clue for harmony, not all of it, all that does matter for attraction, is unironically how features fits your face

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, RoundHouse and Deleted member 4430
Ratios matter a lot cope. if you have 0,46 ES ratio and equal thirds/slightly longer lower third you will be good looking with all average features

read that thread his ratios destroy him mainly ipd/midface he would've been a Chad otherwise
Still seems like somebody who mogs. Also not a good picture to take the ratios from tbh.

Ratios matter a lot cope. if you have 0,46 ES ratio and equal thirds/slightly longer lower third you will be good looking with all average features
I have 0.47 es, facial thirds at 31%, 30,7%, 38%, 1.85-1.9fwhr, 1.03 midface ratio, biggest failos are probably pfl at 2.9~ and upper/lower lip ratio at 1.4~. Like all the main ones are "good", yet I'm still subhuman.

I have 0.47 es, facial thirds at 31%, 30,7%, 38%, 1.85-1.9fwhr, 1.03 midface ratio, biggest failos are probably pfl at 2.9~ and upper/lower lip ratio at 1.4~. Like all the main ones are "good", yet I'm still subhuman.
PFL u have is bad, what is your philtrum to chin ratio ? your pfl to pfh ? your byzygo and bigonial width?

I said all average features. Must be something bad with your eyes or something to look subhuman with those ratios. 29 PFL is not bad its average

PFL u have is bad, what is your philtrum to chin ratio ? your pfl to pfh ? your byzygo and bigonial width?
Eh pfl is hard to measure, it's just way too sensitive measurement, as I can get it to 3.6 on some pictures, also squinting changes it a lot. Dunno. Chin to philtrum 2.05-2.1, bizygo - bigonial at 1.3~, If measured through the center of the lips.

Eh pfl is hard to measure, it's just way too sensitive measurement, as I can get it to 3.6 on some pictures, also squinting changes it a lot. Dunno. Chin to philtrum 2.05-2.1, bizygo - bigonial at 1.3~, If measured through the center of the lips.
just measure with a tab tbh, i got 33mm more or less, but it looks just above average because of my wide zygos, it's all about harmony.
Your chin to philtrum is not ideal at all. And i don't believe your bigonial, 13cm is kid tier.

Its really simple. Look at your face and find the subhuman feature/s. If your subhuman with what you say you have there has to be one very apparent flaw that on its own is far below average

• So Sad
just measure with a tab tbh, i got 33mm more or less, but it looks just above average because of my wide zygos, it's all about harmony.
Your chin to philtrum is not ideal at all. And i don't believe your bigonial, 13cm is kid tier.
I'm not measuring the actual metric units, I'm measuring pixels and deriving ratios. So it's not 13cm, it's 1.3 ratio. i.e. 1000 pixels bizygomatic by 770 pixels bigonial. Might measure out and model my entire skull someday. Maybe, but lazy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm not measuring the actual metric units, I'm measuring pixels and deriving ratios. So it's not 13cm, it's 1.3 ratio. i.e. 1000 pixels bizygomatic by 770 pixels bigonial. Might measure out and model my entire skull someday. Maybe, but lazy?
What's your failos ? Autistically speaking, it's either ratios, or sharpness.
You probably then have non sharp enough soft features

• So Sad
And I used this as a reference. There were a few new ones for me at least. But knew of majority of them.

Its really simple. Look at your face and find the subhuman feature/s. If your subhuman with what you say you have there has to be one very apparent flaw that on its own is far below average
Yeah, I have asymmetry and there's just no striking features. I look plain and boneless with mostly good/ok ratios. Maybe a bit bloated, but the lowest I've gotten was 60kg at 179cm, but I still had literally this same facial fat. I think the fat pad removal from cheeks would do me good.

• +1
And I used this as a reference. There were a few new ones for me at least. But knew of majority of them.

Yeah, I have asymmetry and there's just no striking features. I look plain and boneless with mostly good/ok ratios. Maybe a bit bloated, but the lowest I've gotten was 60kg at 179cm, but I still had literally this same facial fat. I think the fat pad removal from cheeks would do me good.
I know that feeling, i have all the perfect ratios without exceptions, but i lack in soft features, and mainly in my nose, which isn't even a death tier one, but rhino solely will ascend by at least 0.5 psl, and when you are 5 psl and above, it's an insane amount.
For the fact that you are boneless, you better try kybella/buccal fat removal first or botox if masseters hypertophy then look what fillers can do, and can then try implants.

• So Sad

Attachments

• ay1.png
    ay1.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 11
I know that feeling, i have all the perfect ratios without exceptions, but i lack in soft features, and mainly in my nose, which isn't even a death tier one, but rhino solely will ascend by at least 0.5 psl, and when you are 5 psl and above, it's an insane amount.
For the fact that you are boneless, you better try kybella/buccal fat removal first or botox if masseters hypertophy then look what fillers can do, and can then try implants.
Been legit thinking of fillers from alibaba. A huge fix. For 100 - it is like nothing tbh.

• +1
Been legit thinking of fillers from alibaba. A huge fix. For 100 - it is like nothing tbh.
issue is who is injection you tbh. I also know a place in eastern europe where you can do for literally nothing, fillers, with doctors so qualified, but idk if the products aren't bad.

• +1
issue is who is injection you tbh. I also know a place in eastern europe where you can do for literally nothing, fillers, with doctors so qualified, but idk if the products aren't bad.
Well I'm afraid that the chinese stuff would be bad in itself, I mean china after all. And I don't mind injecting myself, watched so many tutorials and anatomy videos, could do it with closed eyes. The problem is performing it aesthetically enough at this point, but I think I'd do well enough, if going really slowly over the weeks. Where is the place you speak of? Country at least?

• +1
Well I'm afraid that the chinese stuff would be bad in itself, I mean china after all. And I don't mind injecting myself, watched so many tutorials and anatomy videos, could do it with closed eyes. The problem is performing it aesthetically enough at this point, but I think I'd do well enough, if going really slowly over the weeks. Where is the place you speak of? Country at least?
It's in Bulgaria tbh doesn't sound really astonishing, but if there are decent guys, it's not like fillers are an insane procedure.
And i agree but i would still feel high inhibit injecting myself.
At least there are these models without needle from alibaba if you want to.

• +1
It's in Bulgaria tbh doesn't sound really astonishing, but if there are decent guys, it's not like fillers are an insane procedure.
And i agree but i would still feel high inhibit injecting myself.
At least there are these models without needle from alibaba if you want to.
Maybe retarded, but this is my face
Face

And I can fraud up some sharpness at angles, probably the most striking feature in my face otherwise, if my eyes area isn't too shit.
Fraud

Hyaluronic acid fillers you can dissolve anytime you want, so even if you fuck up, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Main concern for me, is that whatever you might get from china is essentially rat piss, or long term big deterioration of the material, which might fuck you up somehow in the future. I have 0 inhib in regards to things like that tbh.