Facial scar maxxing?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater

Just saw this quoves video about facial scars and how it can increase appeal

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
scars only increase your attractiveness if you are already good looking otherwise you just look like a punk

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
Females probably see it as a suggestion of masculinity. Its probably dependent on where the scar is located on the face and the size of it also whether it could detract from your looks.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and ChristianChad
Just fight a bear theory

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, reputation and Deleted member 16369
i remember reading this type of stuff when i googled “how to look hot” after beginning to get lookspilled. not even sure how i first started but probably tiktok.

i’m super glad i never listened to any of the google advice. all the haircuts are retarded non tiktokmaxxed haircuts, it’s all fashion advice, and possibly worse is stuff like this where i would lose my soft skin. some say “men who look older look better” and stuff like “you look best with a light stubble” or just plain retarded stuff like some fat fashion dude on youtube saying to wear a watch

this site isn’t even revolutionary but compared to that stuff i can see why people use it

edit: talking about me reading 2008 studies about scars in 2020. qooves got hate for analyzing the squid game girl which was a good sign for him being ok tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 16369
try it and let us know how it goes

Just saw this quoves video about facial scars and how it can increase appeal

I have facial scars. It fucks up my looks a bit. comments like "your lips look weird"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kmscurry and Sny
i remember reading this type of stuff when i googled “how to look hot” after beginning to get lookspilled. not even sure how i first started but probably tiktok.

i’m super glad i never listened to any of the google advice. all the haircuts are retarded non tiktokmaxxed haircuts, it’s all fashion advice, and possibly worse is stuff like this where i would lose my soft skin. some say “men who look older look better” and stuff like “you look best with a light stubble” or just plain retarded stuff like some fat fashion dude on youtube saying to wear a watch

this site isn’t even revolutionary but compared to that stuff i can see why people use it

edit: talking about me reading 2008 studies about scars in 2020. qooves got hate for analyzing the squid game girl which was a good sign for him being ok tbh
He got hate from 2 psl tiktok k-poop landwhales with their excuse being "muh white supremacist Eurocentric beauty standards". If there was a set of people to disappear off this Earth and nobody bats an eye it would be them.

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
He got hate from 2 psl tiktok k-poop landwhales with their excuse being "muh white supremacist Eurocentric beauty standards". If there was a set of people to disappear off this Earth and nobody bats an eye it would be them.
i will never listen to any beauty standard that isn’t eurocentric. people don‘t even know what they mean when they say someone looks european it usually just means their face is forward grown

• +1
Reactions: Sny
I just breaked a glass with my face and got a cut on my left cheek, was an accident. I will come back when it'll healed to show it.

Scarification maxxing
2832112 0
Download
IMG 4512
2805673 ooni1

Attachments

• 06M010306-099.jpg
    06M010306-099.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 0
I have one on my eyebrow, not as much as Mamoa, but still pretty noticable. Have gotten mostly neutral comments on it but my gf said she liked it

Who wants to have a knife fight?