Facial structure difference in identical twins

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
There‘s a guy who went to my school, he has an identical twin. They look basically the same but his twin brother has a much more chiseled face and very hollow cheeks, almost male model kind of hollow, whereas he doesn‘t. He‘s thin too but his brother must be much leaner. It‘s insane how much of a difference being (really) lean can make. I won‘t post pics because I don‘t want to dox him but it‘s true.

Keep losing fat, guys. Extreme hollow cheeks like that may not be in your DNA but there‘s only one way to find out. Either way, getting lean will make you look better and is worth it, regardless of your genetic makeup.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, WadlowMaxxing, Stare and 4 others
Bewusst

mirin temples

There‘s a guy who went to my school, he has an identical twin. They look basically the same but his twin brother has a much more chiseled face and very hollow cheeks, almost male model kind of hollow, whereas he doesn‘t. He‘s thin too but his brother must be much leaner. It‘s insane how much of a difference being (really) lean can make. I won‘t post pics because I don‘t want to dox him but it‘s true.

Keep losing fat, guys. Extreme hollow cheeks like that may not be in your DNA but there‘s only one way to find out. Either way, getting lean will make you look better and is worth it, regardless of your genetic makeup.
Are the bones the same or just a difference in fat?

fuck these incels

Are the bones the same or just a difference in fat?
Eineiige Zwillinge, also haben beide die gleiche DNA. Aber sein Zwillingsbruder sieht besser aus, weil sein Gesicht definierter ist. Die einzige Erklärung dafür ist, dass er einen deutlich niedrigeren Körperfettanteil haben muss (beide sind schlank)

based asf but i wish i had vacation to do a full blown water fast, it's too hard for me to calculate all my cal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
based asf but i wish i had vacation to do a full blown water fast, it's too hard for me to calculate all my cal
Too hard too calculate your calorie intake jfl. Wrong forum then bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Eineiige Zwillinge, also haben beide die gleiche DNA. Aber sein Zwillingsbruder sieht besser aus, weil sein Gesicht definierter ist. Die einzige Erklärung dafür ist, dass er einen deutlich niedrigeren Körperfettanteil haben muss (beide sind schlank)
Bro i dont speak german 😅

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
ENVIRONMENT dude

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
I thought you did. Why the username?

But same bones and DNA, yes. Just different body fat %
It's a pretty random username, my dad lived in there for a while.
Well they could have same DNA and different bones, bc of different environment.
For exanple look at this orthotropic vs orthodontic experiment.
Hqdefault

• +1
I used to be lean and yeah it looks ten times better, now I'm still thin but not as lean and I don't have the same definition.

I will do some exercice tomorrow and eat good satisfying meal that won't make me fat. I will try rice pudding tomorrow I'm very curious

• +1
It's a pretty random username, my dad lived in there for a while.
Well they could have same DNA and different bones, bc of different environment.
For exanple look at this orthotropic vs orthodontic experiment.
View attachment 957210
Yes. Most identical twins don‘t look much different (unless one is obese and the other isn‘t), regardless of their environment but changes are still possible to some degree. Body fat is the biggest factor. Masseter hypertrophy can make a difference too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and Deleted member 3043
I used to be lean and yeah it looks ten times better, now I'm still thin but not as lean and I don't have the same definition.

I will do some exercice tomorrow and eat good satisfying meal that won't make me fat. I will try rice pudding tomorrow I'm very curious
Getting facial definition takes time, patience. The closer you get to single digit bf % the more defined you can expect your face to look. Managing electrolytes and minimizing water retention also helps.

Enjoy the rice pudding, I‘ll make some myself soon.
what is your bodyfat right now?
No idea, I never measured it. But I‘m relatively lean, lost a lot of weight due to botulism but am slowly starting to eat more because I was literally wasting away.

• +1
Reactions: polio
lifefuel for me im 20%+ body fat :feelswah:

• +1