Why black people are so attractive to women and how you can too

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Bronze
Most black men I see that are very attractive to women obviously aren’t high in smv, in fact they have a pretty hideous face. But they stay at the top of the appeal chain because they do every softmaxx available. For example IMG 7238

Smv wise or even just looking at his face without being an autistic face analyzer you can see he’s facially ugly. But he’s done everything to appeal himself to women. Earrings, long aesthetic hair, shaped eyebrows with the gay slit, shaped lip stache, etc. This is all it takes to appeal to women. He doesn’t have hollow cheeks, a lean face, low set eyebrows, wide chin. Hes very ugly. Simple softmaxxes that make you look overall cleaner and expressive. Let’s even take a look at duke Dennis probably the person most known for his appeal.

IMG 7239

Bro this guy is insanely ugly but he has the most appeal of black men behind Michael b Jordan. And it’s all because of things that make him stand out and express himself. He also has earrings, he has shaped facial hair, grills and long aesthetic hair. Also some of his appeal comes from him being tall. But overall what I’m trying to say is I believe the main reason black people appeal to women so much is because all of this shiny stuff and long hair makes them stand out so much mixed with the clean look they have. LOOK CLEAN. Clear skin, shaped facial hair, earrings, modern haircut. Keys to appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odux, shalomnigga, oxymoron and 5 others
BBC is law

• +1
Reactions: sayi and hunkymonkey69

• +1
Reactions: sayi and hunkymonkey69
It’s called female gaze and nichemaxings

• +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person
blacks have a lot of swag and big dick energy

• +1
Reactions: murdah and hunkymonkey69

Why black people are so attractive to women and how you can too​

They are not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Sny, SoberAndRetarded and 7 others

Why black people are so attractive to women and how you can too​

They are not
They definitely are I’m sorry the bbcpill is hard to take trust me I understand

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

They are not
“I know it’s hard son but your mom just likes bbc. Tyrone will be staying as your new father. I know I’m a low t chuck.”- lvzzo dad :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and hunkymonkey69
Does Duke Dennis ever interact with white women though?

I can't remember a clip of him seducing anything but black girls

And of course black girls go for bbc

• +1
Reactions: say∅, mogstars and IMPROVINATOR
They definitely are I’m sorry the bbcpill is hard to take trust me I understand
“I know it’s hard son but your mom just likes bbc. Tyrone will be staying as your new father. I know I’m a low t chuck.”- lvzzo dad :lul:
Last thing I remember was two black chicks on the back of my car, where was tyrone then
Angry Denzel Washington GIF

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and SoberAndRetarded
Most black men I see that are very attractive to women obviously aren’t high in smv, in fact they have a pretty hideous face. But they stay at the top of the appeal chain because they do every softmaxx available. For exampleView attachment 2892396

Smv wise or even just looking at his face without being an autistic face analyzer you can see he’s facially ugly. But he’s done everything to appeal himself to women. Earrings, long aesthetic hair, shaped eyebrows with the gay slit, shaped lip stache, etc. This is all it takes to appeal to women. He doesn’t have hollow cheeks, a lean face, low set eyebrows, wide chin. Hes very ugly. Simple softmaxxes that make you look overall cleaner and expressive. Let’s even take a look at duke Dennis probably the person most known for his appeal.

View attachment 2892402

Bro this guy is insanely ugly but he has the most appeal of black men behind Michael b Jordan. And it’s all because of things that make him stand out and express himself. He also has earrings, he has shaped facial hair, grills and long aesthetic hair. Also some of his appeal comes from him being tall. But overall what I’m trying to say is I believe the main reason black people appeal to women so much is because all of this shiny stuff and long hair makes them stand out so much mixed with the clean look they have. LOOK CLEAN. Clear skin, shaped facial hair, earrings, modern haircut. Keys to appeal.
Austin Dunham mogs

• +1
Reactions: murdah
BBC halo and female gaze

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Most black men I see that are very attractive to women obviously aren’t high in smv, in fact they have a pretty hideous face. But they stay at the top of the appeal chain because they do every softmaxx available. For exampleView attachment 2892396

View attachment 2892402

blacks have a lot of swag and big dick energy

BBC halo and female gaze
BBC is law

They only fuck black girls

If they ever fuck white girls it's because of social media status

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah

Yes he has a few times but he explicitly goes for black women since its his type

Yes I’ve even seen vids of him Asian girls with boyfriends going for HIM

It’s honestly depending on how a girl was raised I saw a clip of adin ross and duke Dennis on Omegle asking girls who’s more attractive, almost all the girls knew duke Dennis and not as much adin Ross but they were almost tied in points

View attachment 2892402

Niggas have aura and social stability, alot of women are also race traitors

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69

View attachment 2892402

lemme burn me with the sun rn:p:p

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Are you black? because if you arent, your cuck opinion is legitimately worthless

this is the same average cuckhold thread we see a million times made by some curry or some literal cuck fetishist.

The only accurate statement is that blacks definitely looksmax the most out of any group and its ingrained in their culture. What you cucks dont realize is that they HAVE to looksmax to get anything at all and they have realized this.

You also are calling MTN and above blacks insanely ugly... i dont think you can rate blacks lil bro. Because there are many blacks that look 100x worse than this

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, oxymoron, noodlelover and 1 other person
Nah most black guys look trash, they are satisfied with white beckies cuz black girls are the worst looking of all thats simple

Are you black? because if you arent, your cuck opinion is legitimately worthless

this is the same average cuckhold thread we see a million times made by some curry or some literal cuck fetishist.

The only accurate statement is that blacks definitely looksmax the most out of any group and its ingrained in their culture. What you cucks dont realize is that they HAVE to looksmax to get anything at all and they have realized this.

You also are calling MTN and above blacks insanely ugly... i dont think you can rate blacks lil bro. Because there are many blacks that look 100x worse than this
you cant sit here and tell me the guy on tiktok and duke dennis arent ugly PSL wise and even just featurely wise. name one good feature on them

blacks can slay at 2.5 psl, because god is making it fair for having slavery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, changemywayz, yen and 1 other person