facial thirds

bl00db3nder

bl00db3nder

Iron
i have a horridly long middle third and i don't know how to deal with it
i am planning for surgery in the late future but i don't know it feels like im coping through telling myself "im gonna get surgey anyway"
are there any tips to make it seem like my middle third is shorter than it is?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
btw this is the latest picture i took of myself
it's flashlight only because i believe this is the correct way for me to measure my ratios unfrauded by lighting (jaw frontal angle,ipsilateral alar angle,cheekbone height...etc)

Attachments

• IMG20240828040032.jpg
    IMG20240828040032.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 0
wtf are you saying, also post side profile
if i get a big beard im cucking the angularity in favor of the thirds
here's a profile picture

Attachments

• image_2024-08-28_050409564.png
    image_2024-08-28_050409564.png
    392.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
btw im algerian idk if that could relate to my lack of chin projection
but both my parents pass the e-line and their chins are fairly projected

Attachments

• image_2024-08-28_050727344.png
    image_2024-08-28_050727344.png
    198 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
if i get a big beard im cucking the angularity in favor of the thirds
here's a profile picture
you're recessed you need advancement of the jaws 🦈

a beard would hide the recession, no "angularity" can save recession

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
well the problem is i don't look recessed from the front at all
it's obvious here (mirin getting heightmogged)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 0

well the problem is i don't look recessed from the front at all
it's obvious here (mirin getting heightmogged)
yes it's obvious from the front, your mid face isn't "horribly" long, it's your lower third that's too short, a beard would lengthen it

• +1
Reactions: bl00db3nder
so should i go for genio or bimax?
im 17 btw so i think my growth is pretty much over
yes it's obvious from the front, your mid face isn't "horribly" long, it's your lower third that's too short, a beard would lengthen it

• +1
why cant he just get a genioplasty?

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_2, goo25, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Your middle third seems fine?

it's disproportionatly long
about 35-36% of facial height
Middle third is fine the issue is your chin is too short in relation to your philtrum which creates the illusion of a long middle third

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69

Lots of angular recessed people out there tbh

• +1
Reactions: bl00db3nder and NZb6Air
Middle third is fine the issue is your chin is too short in relation to your philtrum which creates the illusion of a long middle third
i measured my chin to philtrum about 1.95-2.12 in multiple pictures which while unideal it isn't severely so

i measured my chin to philtrum about 1.95-2.12 in multiple pictures which while unideal it isn't severely so
What is your gonial angle, it seems too low, your problem is lower third to me

What is your gonial angle, it seems too low, your problem is lower third to me
too high you mean?
i measured it anywhere from 115°-119° depending on the place i take the gonion from

too high you mean?
i measured it anywhere from 115°-119° depending on the place i take the gonion from
You have sfs ahh lower third. You need a genio to make your chin taller and project it if you don't want to get bimax. Would be really good simple surgery for u.

Movements need to be pretty big

Last edited:
  • +1
talking out of ASS
No you're wrong idk why this pseudoscience is so widely believed in. It's just genetics most of the time, not the fucking foods you eat

everything is determined in womb almost

Also before you get genio try to get morphs with a narrower chin, i honestly think a narrower one could suit better (maybe) if they make it taller it'll look narrower anyway tho pretty sure. you need alot of height kinda so your face could with wider chin could be less angular with added chin height

• +1
You have sfs ahh lower third. You need a genio to make your chin taller and project it if you don't want to get bimax. Would be really good simple surgery for u.

Movements need to be pretty big
i tried roughly
idk if this is even realistic or possible

Attachments

• IMG20240828040032.jpg
    IMG20240828040032.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69
:feelskek:

womb is already environemental and not genetic :feelskek: also that's not true for the jaws it starts at post birth for both
Nah a baby already has the imprint of how the jaws will grow when born. It's not about muh habits, you think barrett just mewed better and so his maxilla grew more forward?

• JFL
i tried roughly
idk if this is even realistic or possible
I'm pretty sure that's possible your genio would just be huge af with forward movement too, as you can see your middle 3rd was never the problem, idk why you'd thought it

• +1
I'm pretty sure that's possible your genio would just be huge af with forward movement too, as you can see your middle 3rd was never the problem, idk why you'd thought it
it's because my jaw frontal angle harmonizes well with my ipsilateral alar angle
if i get genio it would fix thirds and chin to philtrum but it would cuck my harmony in many other ratios

OP you're like High MTN, what holds u back along with ur midface ratio It's Ur chin length, it's short

• JFL
Nah a baby already has the imprint of how the jaws will grow when born. It's not about muh habits, you think barrett just mewed better and so his maxilla grew more forward?
nigger open a book/pubmed instead of trolling :lul: you have to guide the growth of the maxilla with your tongue etc, if the tongue doesn't get strong enough thru breastfeeding, it will not guide the maxillary growth well, yes Barrett is barrett because he was breastfed a lot of australian mommy milks :p

OP you're like High MTN, what holds u back along with ur midface ratio It's Ur chin length, it's short
in other pictures im htn but that's besides the point
my mfr is also 0.99-1.01
i don't think it's bad

• JFL